Reviews for Volition
LAB1 chapter 30 . 5/13
Second time reading this great story! I think I enjoyed it more this time because I remembered the basics and could enjoy the terrific details you put in your writing!
cbzoo chapter 31 . 5/8
was wonderful
cbzoo chapter 12 . 5/5
a little slow moving but hopefully worth the wait
readingmommy chapter 31 . 12/16/2016
Just read the entire story through in past 2 days...wow! Great story, can't believe I missed it the first time around. Well done, realistic, provided me a view into a time that I truly don't know about and I loved it.
Mtg526 chapter 31 . 12/1/2016
Wow! Loved it! I really enjoyed the setting here...it was something very different, but definitely worked...especially with your excellent writing. I will definitely reread this one in the future. Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 10/5/2016
Thank you, Rochelle, for the thoroughly engaging story. I really enjoyed your characters and how they were portrayed. I had never read an IRA story and found it very interesting. A slice of time that I knew nothing about. I had no idea how enmeshed whole generations of families were with the IRA. So, thanks for the great read, I loved it!
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 9/8/2016
Hello I have had this one on my to read list I wish I had read it sooner I loved it so much thank you
Martha chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
I'm loving this story but I can tell you must be From the Americas/Canada from your portrayal of University. Not at all accurate.
Munchichi chapter 31 . 5/31/2016
Reading this for a third time. Still a favorite.
QueenGB chapter 31 . 5/23/2016
I've been wanting to read this for a while but RL and what not. Anyway, I am so beyond glad I did. I've read your stuff before I have to say Sear is the shit! Keep up the good works. ;-D
QueenGB chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
Ah Edward and Bella you two are far to reckless with sex. I know it's the 70s and your have your faith to contend with its beliefs on the matter but jeebus it's not the time to be so irresponsible loves.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
Thank you for this chapter I was felling Edwards aloofness to Bella or his lack of verbal commitment sad because she wants every fiber of him so desperately that sometimes it felt she was alone in this...almost. Also, I love the Godfather movie reference because the final scene in this chapter after leaving the store was very reminiscent of that book/movie. Well done!
QueenGB chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Such a sad thing when faith, neighborhood and affiliations dictate so much.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 5/22/2016
Scary for Bella those fuckers!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
I love this quiet moment in the bedroom. It was profoundly quiet. ;-)
4,780 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »