Reviews for Volition
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 9/8
Hello I have had this one on my to read list I wish I had read it sooner I loved it so much thank you
Martha chapter 8 . 7/2
I'm loving this story but I can tell you must be From the Americas/Canada from your portrayal of University. Not at all accurate.
Munchichi chapter 31 . 5/31
Reading this for a third time. Still a favorite.
QueenGB chapter 31 . 5/23
I've been wanting to read this for a while but RL and what not. Anyway, I am so beyond glad I did. I've read your stuff before I have to say Sear is the shit! Keep up the good works. ;-D
QueenGB chapter 22 . 5/23
Ah Edward and Bella you two are far to reckless with sex. I know it's the 70s and your have your faith to contend with its beliefs on the matter but jeebus it's not the time to be so irresponsible loves.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 5/23
Thank you for this chapter I was felling Edwards aloofness to Bella or his lack of verbal commitment sad because she wants every fiber of him so desperately that sometimes it felt she was alone in this...almost. Also, I love the Godfather movie reference because the final scene in this chapter after leaving the store was very reminiscent of that book/movie. Well done!
QueenGB chapter 12 . 5/23
Such a sad thing when faith, neighborhood and affiliations dictate so much.
QueenGB chapter 11 . 5/22
Scary for Bella those fuckers!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 5/22
I love this quiet moment in the bedroom. It was profoundly quiet. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 7 . 5/22
I love when Bella has a back bone when she deals with Edward's ex's.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 5/22
Nice writing!
QueenGB chapter 5 . 5/22
Now it's getting good for sure! A little confused when Edward looked in the rearview to James. Did Edward say Iam or did James? Anyway, I'm glad Edward has stood up to Emmett and asked Charlie to date Bella and said he loves her. That gives some light with the intense subject. ;-D
QueenGB chapter 2 . 5/22
The Victoria thing will probably be explained away but what can't be is how he's ignored her after her giving him her virginity and how he basically said like 5 sentences to her. Not verbose I take it. In addition given the time, place and her being a good Catholic girl and he didn't pull out is this a make a baby shun the girl story?imhope not. *clasp hands in prayer* hehe. I love me some Edward and Bella and Edward are the only pairing that makes sense to me, however I am on the fence with him so far.
QueenGB chapter 1 . 5/22
Honestly Edward is a git so far. I know Bella is in love with the idea of him but even so did he earn what he got? Hmm...
Bella is really an idiot.
4,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »