Reviews for Volition
1avidfan chapter 12 . 6/25
I really like this story. It is well written and is historically accurate, at least it seems to me, that is. I was also a young Catholic girl about the same age as Bella, so it is relatable to me in that regard, too. Thank you for writing and sharing.
anglelica chapter 27 . 5/26
thanks for sharing your work; what a lovely, refreshing story!
Barbell21 chapter 9 . 3/10
Ugh. The ring. I’ve read an Irish story before and I find the meaning of the ring so beautiful and I love when it’s given to Bella as a promise ring.
I have to say i loved this story even though I'm from Northern Ireland. I was nervous to see how it would be protrayed as the tv always favours one side or another. I was brought up to respect both sides. I lived in the country and in a mixed neighbourhood where everyone is friends. Although as a Protestant i seen things from the other side and school friends loosing cilivan parents just because they were a Protestant. On occasion right in front of their children. Neither side was perfect.I'm just thankful 90% of the population have moved away from violence.
carmnss.16 chapter 31 . 1/2
This story was sweet but spicy, thanks for all the amazing characters, this is one of the best fanfic I've read. This story gave me another POV about the IRA, because even though they are painted as the bad guys, you made them human
bobrugby chapter 31 . 1/1
As someone from Northern Ireland I can really relate to this story. There are some real horrors in our past that still defines us even 2/3 generations on from the troubles. Nice story and it’s good to see that although it’s made up and based upon twilight my history is in it and others from around the world can see that not only is Northern Ireland a real place but that we’ve come through adversity and hopefully in 2021 during the century of our wee country leave the past behind us, come together no matter what religion we are and make the future bright!
Sudie chapter 13 . 11/14/2020
I reading this story again...it's been years since I first read. Lord, it's such a wonderful story, truly one of my all time favorites. I wish there were more stories being written like this. I was on twitter today and saw a plea for a sweet wonderful dog who was missing from Portrush which I'd never heard of before. And guess what, now I know it's in Northern Ireland. What a lovely coincidence, other than the poor lost pupper. Hope he found soon. Now on with this lovely, love story.
kanskjeidag chapter 31 . 6/14/2020
What a whirlwind of a story. Couldn't stop reading once I started. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you
geosordino chapter 13 . 4/4/2020
This is about the fifth or sixth time I've read this story. I love it. Thank you for sharing it.
Munchichi chapter 22 . 10/21/2019
So got to thinking how in this time hubby and I would have a hard time being together me being Catholic and him Lutheran. Then again there is the race issue too. I figure if inter-religion relationships are taboo, then white guy marrying the daughter of an immigrant was taboo too. I used to think we were progressing in out thinking, but watching the news lately I feel like we are going back to darker times.
Munchichi chapter 20 . 10/21/2019
Taking a break to review. I love your stories. This is probably my favorite just because of the history to it…I have read this story multiple times. I was watching Peaky Blinders the other day with hubby, and watching Cillian Murphy made me crave some Irish badboy. So back to reading this.
NeeNee246 chapter 31 . 8/27/2019
Fantastic! Thank you for share this story and these fantastic characters with us! I really enjoyed the extra POVs and the outtake! I miss them already! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 30 . 8/27/2019
I loved reading EPOV of these chapters! This really is a fantastic story! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 29 . 8/26/2019
Again, I love EPOV! ;)
NeeNee246 chapter 28 . 8/26/2019
I loved reading this chapter in EPOV! ;)
4,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »