Reviews for Volition
jmolly chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
How effective is the withdrawal method again? Hmm. Bit reckless, aren't they.

I'm talking about them like they're real. lol
jmolly chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Okay, worried about Tanya now for no valid reason. She seems untrustworthy. Could be canon rubbing off on me. LOL
jmolly chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I love the colloquialisms. Not too far off Scottish.

All the parents are pretty cool with this relationship, although obviously B/E aren't teenagers. It's nice to read that for a change.
jmolly chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Eep. I might have known he was the leader.
jmolly chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Naughty boy, Ed, for so many reasons.

I like your Charlie. He's mature.
jmolly chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
It must have been an awful era to live in. Hopefully, it's better than it used to be.
jmolly chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Ooh, Victoria? Ouch.
jmolly chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Wow, what a wild ride. In more ways than one.
chvz chapter 31 . 8/12/2013
This story never gets old. I think I have read it 20 times. Love it.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
Wow nice!
Ophelia85 chapter 31 . 7/28/2013
Great story! So well written!
graphomaniac chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
I can't believe it took me so long to read this. I kept putting it off because I 'wasn't into' period pieces. Excellent story, beautifully written. I don't know much of Irish history but I followed along well enough and couldn't stop thinking, 'So this is what Dolores and Bono have sang about'. Even with this being a time warp, it's timeless. I almost forgot what year the story took place until you mentioned the Austin airport which is no longer called Robert Mueller. As an Austin native I caught it, and almost thought you'd made an error until I remembered this was meant to be 30 years ago and realized that you had done accurate research after all. A day and a half travel to leave Texas is quite accurate as well! I'm also going to admit, with some embarrassment here, that I read this story with the voices of Maggie and Seamus Mcfly in my head. Horrible I know. But it def lead to some visions of Irish-ward in suspenders like those feckin pants RP used to wear...sigh. I look forward to reading your other stories now too.
tovar43 chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
Sorry I just kept reading I really fill for them all love the way the story is coming together, but they have a lomg way to go:(
pager22 chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
Yes I am extremely behind as far as your story goes. It's been on my to do list for, well, years. But I am loving it. I have always been fascinated by the troubles. And just had to ask-"Lenny" as in "Lenny Murphy"?! Shite balls. Wasn't sure how many real people you would have in here if any but, god, the shankill butchers would be worth a mention I suppose. Sick bastards. Hope Edward and Emmett are the "two unknown individuals" that cap his sick ass in the 80s. That'd be sweet. :/
PaulaPr chapter 30 . 6/21/2013
Simply amazing! Without words, your writing is increible. I really enjoyed reading it till the end ;)
4,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »