Reviews for Volition
lemonbutt chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Damn that's rough for Emmett and Rose.
lemonbutt chapter 11 . 3/30/2014
Poor Mikey, why do I feel like he's gunna die in this story?
lemonbutt chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
Damn, heavy stuff.
lemonbutt chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Bella and her badasses.
lemonbutt chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Join the fight Bella!
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh man, lets see where this takes us.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 31 . 3/21/2014
Absolutely loved it! Loved this ExB! And everyone else in this Fic! I loved the ending! (The outtake Lol)
Andromeda8V chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
Absolutely wonderfully fantastic story! I couldn't put it down! Thank you!
AMP2004 chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
beautiful! thanks for sharing your story!
AMP2004 chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
finally back together! and engaged! swoon...
AMP2004 chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
in the woods behind my college dorm in broad daylight ;)
AMP2004 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
from Romeo to Rocky in one chapter... he is passionate! it seems we all would love to have his babies :swoon:
AMP2004 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
I found your story through the International House of Fic by the FicSisters. I am thoroughly enjoying your story! A couple of the first chapters made me cry happy tears from the sweet things in your dialogue.
Annie Butts chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
oh i love this story so much.

I thought I had read it before, but I was wrong.
It was so wonderful :)
Born in Armagh chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
This is hard for my to write as I love your work. I generally consider you well researched and engaging. This story though was hard for me. I am Northern Irish. I spent the first 19 years of my life there and my immediate family still lives there and I pop home all the time. My town got obliterated by bombs planted by the IRA twice in my childhood. I went to school with a girl whose cousin and her twin babies were killed in the Omagh bombing. I listened to helicopters as my lullabies during marching season while the false dawn created by petrol bombs and fires acted as my night light. The IRA and all paramilitaries are gangsters not freedom fighters or heros. They control areas with iron fists dealing out their own justice and flooding our streets with drugs. They are murderers. Please don't fall into the Irish American trap as seeing them as heros. No right thinking person in my homeland can stomach it.
4,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »