Reviews for Volition
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh man, lets see where this takes us.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 31 . 3/21/2014
Absolutely loved it! Loved this ExB! And everyone else in this Fic! I loved the ending! (The outtake Lol)
Andromeda8V chapter 31 . 3/18/2014
Absolutely wonderfully fantastic story! I couldn't put it down! Thank you!
AMP2004 chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
beautiful! thanks for sharing your story!
AMP2004 chapter 22 . 3/15/2014
finally back together! and engaged! swoon...
AMP2004 chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
in the woods behind my college dorm in broad daylight ;)
AMP2004 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
from Romeo to Rocky in one chapter... he is passionate! it seems we all would love to have his babies :swoon:
AMP2004 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
I found your story through the International House of Fic by the FicSisters. I am thoroughly enjoying your story! A couple of the first chapters made me cry happy tears from the sweet things in your dialogue.
Annie Butts chapter 31 . 2/25/2014
oh i love this story so much.

I thought I had read it before, but I was wrong.
It was so wonderful :)
Born in Armagh chapter 31 . 2/19/2014
This is hard for my to write as I love your work. I generally consider you well researched and engaging. This story though was hard for me. I am Northern Irish. I spent the first 19 years of my life there and my immediate family still lives there and I pop home all the time. My town got obliterated by bombs planted by the IRA twice in my childhood. I went to school with a girl whose cousin and her twin babies were killed in the Omagh bombing. I listened to helicopters as my lullabies during marching season while the false dawn created by petrol bombs and fires acted as my night light. The IRA and all paramilitaries are gangsters not freedom fighters or heros. They control areas with iron fists dealing out their own justice and flooding our streets with drugs. They are murderers. Please don't fall into the Irish American trap as seeing them as heros. No right thinking person in my homeland can stomach it.
Genevah chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
I'm really enjoying this fic :)
prrrincess chapter 26 . 2/16/2014
I love how their life as husband and wife is portrayed. It's very realistic how it's not all rainbows and butterflies.
Noray66 chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
Hey Ro - Am stuck in Philadelphia airport due to the weather, and was in a really foul mood - so decided to re-read Volition for the 3rd or 4th time. I've lost count.

It's still just as incredible as the first time I read it years ago. I said it back then and will say it again - you really need to try to publish your stuff!

Best wishes!

typical chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
I don't know if you read or check your reviews or whatever, but in the chance you do...I want to say thank you for this story.
I read this a couple of years ago for the first time, and now a second time. Each time I read it, it brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart warm.
My family is thoroughly and unapologetically Irish, so its cool to get some back story to the history.
Also, I do love this love story. It makes me long for love like this.
Thank you!
dpennell007 chapter 31 . 1/18/2014
Fantastic story! This could be your published book - no question.

Loved how Edward would steal Bella away during the night because he couldn't stand being apart from her. Their alone time with their little confessions felt so intimate and real. Even the descriptive church details rang true. Most of all I loved the intensity, the desperate need, and the never ending desire of your lovers along the backdrop of the Troubles. You did a wonderful job of not glossing over the questionable moral choices Edward made.

I finished this the other day, and still find myself thinking about your characters, their lives, and wishing I could take another peek into their future.
4,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »