Reviews for Volition
getshorty chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Wow, and the surprises keep coming. Rose and Emmett! I'm scared for them. This story is filled with so much intrigue. I love Bella and Rose's budding friendship, something tells me they are going to really need to lean on each other for support in the near future. Love this Ro!
getshorty chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
I loved the family gathering around the table eating stew, such a comfort food. That was so symbolic of the strong family unit and nostalgia they are all desperately clinging too, memories of good times, without the constant danger.

Mikey's sense of humor at the end was heartwarming.

Edward wanting to christen his new flat on the floor, so guy! Hee! Wonderful story Ro, I just love it!
monomo chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
awe I'm happy Rose and Bella got a chance to bond in this chapter. And Rose is pregnant ... awe! I think Em would be a great father. I had to admit, I did get a little worried when Edward was starting to get worried that Em wasn't back yet. It would be really sad if Rose and Em do leave, but that seems like the safest option for Rose and the baby.

and let me let out a big *SQUEE* because they christened his room haha.

Great chapter Ro.
getshorty chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Oh my gosh, poor Mikey and Bella! I had no clue the British actually did this, they could grab an innocent citizen off the streets and interrogate them, yikes!

I love this story, and the love and trust and honesty building between these two, sigh.
BittenBee chapter 12 . 10/11/2009

Love it.

They are so down the earth even when discovering new things. Its just real and beautiful.

Very surprised about Rosalie. I was worried when Edward got worried about Emmett being late. I wonder whats going to happen now. I can't imagine Em and Edward being separated - and how that would be for Bella.

Looking forward to the next, as always :)
Unintended-u chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
I think I’m starting to get emotionally attachted to the accents in your story. :) Words like “me da” makes me smile instinctively.

Oh, I absolutely enjoyed the bonding time between Rose and Bella, she’s like her big sister. They share almost the same circumstances and therefore understand each other the best. I hope Em and her don’t leave Belfast..

“What’re you lookin’ for?” He breathed close beside me, his lips brushing my ear, hands kept to himself. Knowing Edward, his intention had probably been to startle me but really… all he did was arouse me.

‘You,” I answered quickly, shunning coy and cute for frankness. I’d realized early on in our relationship how addicting he and his mouth were, and I spun around to kiss him right away.

I tell ya, the combination of hot UST (well um, not so unresolved actually :p) and freaking cuteness is deadly! But it's the best way to die... *goofy grin*
coxie chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
That was nice that Bella and Rose had their little conversation while packing up Emmett's things. I guess they've hidden their relationship very well if they were together for over a year.

The possibility of Rose and Em leaving is going to be scary for Bella, especially if Edward goes along with them. I bet he will considering the fact that they are best friends and involved in the same group.

After all they have been though, Bella still can't see how much Edward loves her? Silly girl. )

Oh and if I didn't say it already...I first read the one shot of this from the Age of Edward contest...then I was reminded of it later...I didn't know you had continued it.

I love it!
LiLi26 chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Love it.

The conversation between Rose and Bella was very nice. At least, now she has an other person to talk to.

I really love the evolution of Edward and Bella's relationship.

And I'm happy for Rose and Emmett about the baby, even if it's not such a good news.

Just a little question, are you going to do this story from Edward POV?

acct purged chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Oh I missed this story... I miss my Irish friends! I don't think I reviewed last chapter because I'm a loser, so please forgive that but I'm so glad that E/B got a small quiet (or not so quiet) moment to themselves after all the drama that has been going on. It never feels like smut, its always this emotional sort of thing going on, a connection of two people struggling to find a place together... I love the running sexy, you know I do!

Also, I liked Rosalie's background, that was a rough situation and it makes her much more fleshed out to have that information, particularly with the new situation she is in with Emmett... hard stuff but I know you'll handle it with heart.

Love this story 3
TheGreatAli chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Great job, I can not wait to read the next chapter, I hope that I can read it soon.

Thanks so much,

KG15 chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Great chapter, I love how Bella and Edward are so real and pretty much normal in this fic.
TheGreatAli chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Great job, I can't wait for the next chapter.

TheGreatAli chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Great job, I can not wait for the next chapter, very exciting!

Empireswarren chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Hi! I found the story through the contest and it is FABULOUS! I spent a semester in Ireland during college and you capture it perfectly!I look forward to your updates each week! Keep up the excellent work!
maraki1611 chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
ok the talk with rose was hilarious and edward is a naughty boy when he .keep writing i love it!sorry it's been too long but my pc is a lot off.
4,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »