Reviews for Volition
poo235 chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Hi, I'm glad that you continued this story. Even though I'm just getting around to reading it, I liked the one-shot. There's so much potential for angst/drama with the setting you've chosen!

I really liked the flashback in this chapter :-D
jeprdy chapter 12 . 10/13/2009
Wow, Rose & Em! Not surprised really, although yesh, I guess I am lol. But they've been together a year? That's a 'wow' moment too. Shows how protective Em is of her & their relationship, but also how Bella is growing up and actually paying attention to the world around her. Edward is still just... guh.

wwp
kyla713 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
So it's been a couple days... and boy what a chapter to come back to. *fans self* IRAward is guh... so hot. Not just in the lemon, but all around. He really is an amazing character so far, and being the leader of the IRA group just upped him in my book.

Great job bb. Off to read more even though I should be writing lol
hhtake2 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hello love! I started! I finally did it! And I'm liking it. I suck at reviewing don't i?

We must talk sometime, I wanna do a collab at some point with some other authors... my stuff gets tedious to write at times...anywho, much love!
kakashifan-0001 chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
I hope things work out for Emmett and Rosalie. Great chapter, Please update soon.
getshorty chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
Wow, and the surprises keep coming. Rose and Emmett! I'm scared for them. This story is filled with so much intrigue. I love Bella and Rose's budding friendship, something tells me they are going to really need to lean on each other for support in the near future. Love this Ro!
getshorty chapter 11 . 10/12/2009
I loved the family gathering around the table eating stew, such a comfort food. That was so symbolic of the strong family unit and nostalgia they are all desperately clinging too, memories of good times, without the constant danger.

Mikey's sense of humor at the end was heartwarming.

Edward wanting to christen his new flat on the floor, so guy! Hee! Wonderful story Ro, I just love it!
monomo chapter 12 . 10/12/2009
awe I'm happy Rose and Bella got a chance to bond in this chapter. And Rose is pregnant ... awe! I think Em would be a great father. I had to admit, I did get a little worried when Edward was starting to get worried that Em wasn't back yet. It would be really sad if Rose and Em do leave, but that seems like the safest option for Rose and the baby.

and let me let out a big *SQUEE* because they christened his room haha.

Great chapter Ro.
getshorty chapter 10 . 10/12/2009
Oh my gosh, poor Mikey and Bella! I had no clue the British actually did this, they could grab an innocent citizen off the streets and interrogate them, yikes!

I love this story, and the love and trust and honesty building between these two, sigh.
BittenBee chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Sigh

Love it.

They are so down the earth even when discovering new things. Its just real and beautiful.

Very surprised about Rosalie. I was worried when Edward got worried about Emmett being late. I wonder whats going to happen now. I can't imagine Em and Edward being separated - and how that would be for Bella.

Looking forward to the next, as always :)
Unintended-u chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
I think I’m starting to get emotionally attachted to the accents in your story. :) Words like “me da” makes me smile instinctively.

Oh, I absolutely enjoyed the bonding time between Rose and Bella, she’s like her big sister. They share almost the same circumstances and therefore understand each other the best. I hope Em and her don’t leave Belfast..

“What’re you lookin’ for?” He breathed close beside me, his lips brushing my ear, hands kept to himself. Knowing Edward, his intention had probably been to startle me but really… all he did was arouse me.

‘You,” I answered quickly, shunning coy and cute for frankness. I’d realized early on in our relationship how addicting he and his mouth were, and I spun around to kiss him right away.

Thud.

I tell ya, the combination of hot UST (well um, not so unresolved actually :p) and freaking cuteness is deadly! But it's the best way to die... *goofy grin*
coxie chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
That was nice that Bella and Rose had their little conversation while packing up Emmett's things. I guess they've hidden their relationship very well if they were together for over a year.

The possibility of Rose and Em leaving is going to be scary for Bella, especially if Edward goes along with them. I bet he will considering the fact that they are best friends and involved in the same group.

After all they have been though, Bella still can't see how much Edward loves her? Silly girl. )

Oh and if I didn't say it already...I first read the one shot of this from the Age of Edward contest...then I was reminded of it later...I didn't know you had continued it.

I love it!
LiLi26 chapter 12 . 10/11/2009
Love it.

The conversation between Rose and Bella was very nice. At least, now she has an other person to talk to.

I really love the evolution of Edward and Bella's relationship.

And I'm happy for Rose and Emmett about the baby, even if it's not such a good news.

Just a little question, are you going to do this story from Edward POV?

:D
acct purged chapter 12 . 10/10/2009
Oh I missed this story... I miss my Irish friends! I don't think I reviewed last chapter because I'm a loser, so please forgive that but I'm so glad that E/B got a small quiet (or not so quiet) moment to themselves after all the drama that has been going on. It never feels like smut, its always this emotional sort of thing going on, a connection of two people struggling to find a place together... I love the running sexy, you know I do!

Also, I liked Rosalie's background, that was a rough situation and it makes her much more fleshed out to have that information, particularly with the new situation she is in with Emmett... hard stuff but I know you'll handle it with heart.

Love this story 3
TheGreatAli chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Great job, I can not wait to read the next chapter, I hope that I can read it soon.

Thanks so much,