Reviews for Volition
izzzyy chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Oh, Rosalie. She just can't catch a fucking break. In some ways, Edward and Bella had it so easy. Close families, close friends... a little angst until Edward acknowledged her feelings, but it just fell into place. Really this is a great story about the struggles Emmett and Rosalie faced. Did they meet at the pub?
LisaLoo chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
sigh.

Irish Edward.

sigh.

Thanks for a great chapter. I loved the Rose/Bella conversation. It's crazy to imagine that things like religion or an unplanned pregnancy can cause so much chaos. I did a happy dance in my chair when I saw your update.
Laura chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Hi. I just started reading this story recently, and I have to say it's beautifully written and very intriguing. So, thank you for the reading material. :)
edwardxobsessedxgirl chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
i absolutly LOVE this story.. best one on fanfic.. EVER:) its just ten different kinds of perfect:)
Bloody Ale chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I love your story! It is very interesting to see Edward and Bella in this kind of context!

can't wait for more!
thinkb4uact chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I found your story by following it from the Age of Edward contest. Put you on alert and been reading your story ever since. Great chapter. Love the drama with Rose & Emmett.
cforget chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I was soo not expecting the Rose/Emmett situation:) I loved it:)
tinkytinka chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Don't know how I keep getting surprised every time you update, since you update each week and on the same day. ;o) But I do, and I get so excited to see what happens next. :D

"Esme was simply trying to get used to an alternate universe in which her Edward wore masks over his face and set off car bombs in his spare time." That line, just seems so surreal to read. -My son wears mask and set off car bombs. I would need some time to wrap my head around that one.

Bella is definitely getting more and more daring in every chapter (of course in different aspects), but I loved how she was like fine let's do it already and quickly. That was funny and sweet, she wants it and can't really say no to Edward. She's opened herself up a lot more and is so much more confident and mature (with Edward). As she mentions herself as well. And it's all kept in the spirit of Bella (the character).

In the beginning of the chapter, I thought about how Bella had her two boys with her and that she are there for them as they are her. And then you end the chapter with Emm perhaps leaving and him letting Bella go even more to start his own family. That's kinda how I feel the story goes at the moment, it's very unknown and anything can happen at all times because of who and where they are.

I'm starting to get annoyed with myself for writing such long reviews. :o) Don't even feel like half of what I'm saying makes sense to myself, I just hope some of it does. ;o) hehe... Much appreciated chapter. :o)
jackiehydelover chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
YAY! Another great chapter. Totally didn't expect Rose to become pregnant. I can't wait to see how that plays out. And on the lemon note...I really love your lemons. They just seem so real! In a lot of fics it's always to sweet and loving and unrealistic where as yours, its life! Thank you for writing them that way :)
alicewhite3 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
i always gotta review this, i feckin love it haha
Soccer11 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
this is my number 1 story! i get so excited when i see its been updated i cant wait for the next chapter
SnarkyDee chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I'm absolutely loving where you are taking the Em and Rose part of the story line! Another fantastic chapter. I'm surprised Edward didn't start humping Bella's leg in the shower LOL. The detail is again brilliant, I love the way you write in our accent, makes me smile everytime I read it :)
my2galspal chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Hmm...I think I'll go with fangirl squee today. Are you sure I can't get an Edward of me own (that is not a typo, I'm trying out my own accent)? I got so tickled at his, shall we say, persistence this chapter. Has he no self-control? But I do love their flirtiness in this chapter. Bella seems to be coming into her own in this chapter even if she is still terified of Emmett's reaction. And Rose and Emmett leaving the area? What will that mean for his involvement with the Provos in Belfast?

Thanks again for giving me this wonderful story to dote over. I look forward to every new word and seriously get giddy when the alert arrives.
kyla713 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This has been on my list of things to read for a while now, and decided to sit down and read a chapter tonight before I went to bed. And oh my... Wow. I am already so sucked into this and so glad you decided to continue. Will hopefully be able to read more tomorrow. Fabulous work!
BathProductAddict chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I found this story from the Age of Edward contest. I am Team Edward and love ExB pairings especially All Human.

I am completely ignorant of this part of history and am a little intrigued to learn a little about this part of Ireland in the early 1970's.

Ok, so I am really reading on because I am hooked on Edward and Bella more than the historic background.
4,729 | « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »