Reviews for Volition
CullenObsession114 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
loved the update!
edwardbabymomma chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I dont even remember how I found this story but I enjoy reading it.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great chap! I glad about the boys' place. Naughty Edward ;) What is it with boys and breasts anyway? But the attention makes giggle anyways. :) What's gonna become of Rose and Em and their recent development not that I'm not happy for 'em but with the times and many situation around and involving 'em, it's gonna be extremely hard on 'em huh?

Looking forward to more and I hope it'll work out somehow.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
EK! That was an AWEOME chapter! I feel so bad for Emmett and Rose! :( I can't wait for more! :P
jewles622 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Omg I freaking LOVE this story and that chapter rocked my freaking socks! Thank you thank you baby for such a wonderful fic! MWAH
MiissMyers chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
YAY i knew she was gonna get knocked up. I swear i'd take emmett over edward anyday. Though Edwards lovin is soundin pretty good right now.
Dolphin4442 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter. I love this story.
gabs9 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great Chapter, keep up the great work.
Marie-Cullen-pr chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
They finaly have their own place(about time),and they even christened the room... wonder what else they will christen.

I feel sad for Em and Rose,not about the pregnancy but their social situation.

Hope nothing really bad happens to any of them it is a very volatile situation.
Snewman82 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter. Glad we got to see a little more about Rose and Emmett. I really hope that they don't leave. I think Emmett is a big support for Edward and Edward is to Emmett as well and what would become of Edward with the IRA if Emmett was to leave, that concerns me. Love how you write Edward and Bella together, they are so cute when they are together in this story. At first when Edward said he was worried, I thought the condom had broke, LOL. Wishful thinking huh? Wanting Bella to get pregnant so that Edward will stop risking his life and settle down with her. Yeah, like I said wishful thinking. Great chapter and really great story and has become one of my favorites.
vanilladoubleshot chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
:Sigh: I so missed this story! Again, I love the honesty of your Bella, especially in terms of sex with Edward... yours is the only story where I feel her reactions are real.
Babette12 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Oh, wow, pregnant? Isn't this going to cause division in the ranks? I'm sure some of the Provos aren't too happy about Em dating Rose since she's protestant, and I can only imagine the trouble that them marrying will bring amongst that group. Not to mention that Em just moved into the apartment, and now they'll have to leave, for their own safety.

whispers - can I say that I'm thinking James is going to cause problems? He worries me.

Edward was so adorable in the shower. I love how Bella was teasing him about his fascination with her breasts. What is it with guys and those anyway? Not that I'm complaining, but it is funny. It's nice to see this playful side of their relationship. They will have enough heartache, and need this to balance that out.

I'm also glad to see Bella is getting smarter about not knowing what's going on. It was a definite advantage that she knew nothing when she was being questioned. I can see her knowing more later as well, but for now this is best.

And since I seem to be reviewing the chapter backwards, I'll now go to Bella's conversation with Rose. I'm glad she and Bella were able to talk and get to know each other better. I think it's so wonderful that Rose will have in-laws that accept her even if her parents don't. I can't imagine kicking out your child when she needs you most. I know I had to make arrangements for one of mine to live elsewhere for the safety of the other children, but it was her choice, she could have come back if she had promised to stop hurting them. While I'm proud of Rose for making it on her own, I also feel for her, especially now that's she pregnant again, and what is likely to occur. Their story is possibly more heartbreaking than any other.

Another amazing chapter, sweetie. I get all excited when I see them, I must say. You do such an incredible job. xoxo!
lindyrb chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
E&B are lucky they aren't in the same situation - they haven't always been careful! And I've no doubt they'd get married if Bella ended up pregnant, too. Really enjoying this story...can't wait for more!
HufflepuffBlonde chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
ah poor rose! :( lovin the story so far
kmfroggi chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
things are happening just as bella says, fast! i wasnt expecting rose to be preggo, that was a shocker. great chapter
4,775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »