Reviews for Volition
whyOwhy chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Things are a'changin!

How old is your Bella?

I think she is supposed to be around college aged, right? But a lot of the times when she is thinking... she gives off the impression that she is much younger... naive, kinda selfish in wanting things a certain way, kinda whiny. I don't know, lol. She just reminds me of myself at 15.
treacherously chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I so had a dream about this fic last night, that Bella got shot by someone during a riot and edward was like dead inside. 'twas sad.

I love this fic sfm.

Can't wait for more!
tnuccio chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Ah, let me tell you...I swear I heard him in my ear here:

“What’re you lookin’ for?” He breathed close beside me, his lips brushing my ear, hands kept to himself.

boy that was wonderfully done...

Just sigh...I'm in love with your Edward...can I borrow him? Take him home for a while and just watch him?

“Are there lots of little boys that do this to you?” he teased, coming closer

I just love this...the playful bantering, the relaxing show of love and contentment when their world is just so full of turmoil and hate.

I sigh for him...

There's so much going on now, life is going so much faster for Bella. I'm worried about the crash that's coming.

Loved loved loved the update...yer beautiful and so if you're lovely story.

I'ma go make me some tea now, just cuz, thinking of Edward stirring a nice hot cup of tea is...alluring...especially for us Irish girls who love our tea...

Have a wonderful week darlin', patiently wiating for the next update!

:-)

T
kyla713 chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Ok... I'm trusting you here. Please let Victoria be one of them and not involved with Edward in THAT way. Still loving this btw. Just... ok, trusting commencing now... *clicking link to next chapter*
jktwi chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
loved it great chapter as usual...i hope your not getting rid of emmet i love the big bear but i dont want him dead either but eh its your story love the couple and friend time here great balance update asap please

-jkp
jro.jro.jro chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I truly love reading this story. The Irish dialect is wonderful and fun to read, the characters are genuine, and the plot so far has been very compelling. I'm excited to see what will happen with Em and Rose, and also how Edward's role as the leader will go. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the bloody brilliance, lovie!
manda2784 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter! Wow, Rosalie's pregnant! I'm very curious about how she and Emmett will handle it. It sounds like between Emmett and Rosalie's situation and Bella's questioning, she's realizing just how quickly things are changing. It must be a lot to handle.

I'm glad we got some Bella/Edward time this chapter. Especially with how intense last chapter was.

Keep up the great writing! I'm looking forward to reading more.
breakawaygirl chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Oh man, this is nuts! If Emmett and Rose leave Belfast, where would they go? To another city in Ireland or would they maybe even go to the States? Maybe they'll all eventually end up in the States anyway. I mean, Alice and Jasper are in love and he's American. Maybe they'll go back when they're done with school. *sigh* So many things to consider!
CullenObsession114 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
loved the update!
edwardbabymomma chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I dont even remember how I found this story but I enjoy reading it.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great chap! I glad about the boys' place. Naughty Edward ;) What is it with boys and breasts anyway? But the attention makes giggle anyways. :) What's gonna become of Rose and Em and their recent development not that I'm not happy for 'em but with the times and many situation around and involving 'em, it's gonna be extremely hard on 'em huh?

Looking forward to more and I hope it'll work out somehow.
SpencerReidFan89 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
EK! That was an AWEOME chapter! I feel so bad for Emmett and Rose! :( I can't wait for more! :P
jewles622 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Omg I freaking LOVE this story and that chapter rocked my freaking socks! Thank you thank you baby for such a wonderful fic! MWAH
MiissMyers chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
YAY i knew she was gonna get knocked up. I swear i'd take emmett over edward anyday. Though Edwards lovin is soundin pretty good right now.
Dolphin4442 chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
Great chapter. I love this story.
4,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »