Reviews for Volition
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Wow, just wow. This is definitely unique. Thx so much for risking a very different approach of SM's universe.
my2galspal chapter 10 . 9/28/2009
Oh! The you-know-what is gonna hit the fan when the menfolk in Bella's life get wind of this. I don't know what's about to happen but I know it can't be good.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing. I especially love this story and your Irish Edward. *swoon*
thelostartofletterwriting chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Saw this story on the thread at twilighted and I just wanted to say how much I LOVE it!

Read all ten chaps last night before bed and I'm pretty sure I was dreaming about IRAward after that lol!

So I rec'd it today at RAoR (Random Acts of Rob blog) since it was twi-smut sunday and we all discuss our current faves. Hope you get more readers and as always...can't wait for the update!
jimemon chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Omgomgomgomg, do I have the worst timing to pick up a new story or what? Don't get me wrong, I loved this, your writing, the plot, it's all amazing but this cliff will be the death of me. Great work!
Sendmeonmyway chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Haha she should say they were having hot dirty sex in his bed. That's what I would say if I wanted those assholes off my back.

God these people are ridiculous. You can't just pick someone up off the streets with good cause. In the US you need an actually reason to arrest someone. You can ask questions but you can't take them downtown without a warrant for arrest. Stupid jerks. I hope the IRA kicks their butts all over the place P

Gah so you have to update real soon okay? I need to see Edward, emmett, and her da's reaction to this. I imagine it will be quite colorful to say the least. Poor Edward can't catch a break can he?

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
caleighrae chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
I love it. You are so good at conveying exactly how it felt to be that age, in love. I love Edward a little bit more each time.
Unintended-u chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Ruh roh, and the bubble just got busted.. I hope but don't think Bella's going to be able to get away easily. Maybe this time they'll let her go, but I'm sure they'll keep an eye on her.

It's definitely time to choose: join or take distance. And I'd be stupid to think she'll choose the latter one. :D Can't wait to know what's next!

Though I don't really understand what Renee meant. Does she wants her to get involved or not? Is it more like: as a mother, for her daugther's safety, she'd be against it. But for their relationship, Bella needs to know what's really going on?

I like Mickey :) That's very rare. And your E/B lemons are great as always.

Lots for puffy fangirl love for you, thanks for another great chapter!
Snewman82 chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
This is such an amazing stories and is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I started this story after seeing it recommended on Twitter, but I just can't remember who had recommended it. I think it was Vixen1836. Anyways, I started it yesterday afternoon and couldn't stop reading. Finally at 4 am I had to stop to get some sleep before reading the last chapter posted. I just finished it and I have to say this story has me so hooked right now, it's all I can think about. You really tell a good story and make the reader feel like they are right there in the middle of it all. I didn't get a chance to read the one shot for the AOE contest when you posted it. I was only able to read a few of the stories and several I read had Edward or Bella or both of them dying in the story so I stopped reading them. I am so glad you continued this into a story, otherwise I may have never gotten the chance to read it. I will be recommending this to everyone I know that reads FF as it is just that great of a story. I am really looking forward to reading more of this story to see where you go with it and I really love the way you write the characters and how they handle things and react to each other and things going on around them. Really an amazing story you have here.
LisaLoo chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
Irish Edward is sigh. Thanks for a great story. I devoured it.
jackiehydelover chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I can not believe you ended there! The end of this chapter was so exciting, I should have expected the cliff hanger but I was hoping there wouldn't be one lol...can't wait to see what happens and to see Edward and Em's reactions to Bella being hauled into the station :)
xxSottoVocexx chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
o its getting exciting!

I was gonna suggest that you get Bella in on the action by having the po po target her, but it looks like you read my mind!
coxie chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Oh hell...this does not look good for her.
izzzyy chapter 10 . 9/26/2009

Okay, I have nothing cute to leave you to make you smile because this little emotional rollercoaster you've got me on has turned my brain into absolute mush, and I'm about ready to get on a plane and go back to London just because you've got me missing my family so much that I'm using the UK slang.

*runs in circles* I know you just updated but for fucks sake - MORE MORE MORE! *shamelessly begs*
izzzyy chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
I'm crying like a little girl right now.

I knew the violence touching home was inevitable, but it still stings. I can only imagine how I will react when/if it ever becomes Edward or Emmett...
izzzyy chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
It's interesting that Rose and Bella have this common bond instead of the typical Alice and Bella bond. I mean, I know B/A have the bond of growing up together, but as Rose is often a standoffish bitch it's nice to see them worry together.

And I feel kind of stupid because I know I'm always pointing out "well in fics they normally do THIS" but I mean it as a compliment, that yours is different, and it's certainly kept me reading.
4,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »