Reviews for Volition
jeprdy chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Gah! Not a cliffie, Ro! How scary...
Babette12 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
That was an evil little cliffie you left us with my dear!

I loved their talk, and how they are open, honest and adult about their feelings. There is no ignoring of what the other is feeling; it is recognized and treated respectfully. I simply love it.

Her conversatoin with her mom was wonderful. I was almost as surprised as Bella by what she said, but then again, I wasn't. She knows what it means to be with a revolutionary, and so could give the best advice. I'm glad Bella listened.

And now I'm thinking in an Irish accent. What have you done to me?

As for that little ending of yours. Edward is going to be uber pissed. And not just about Bella, what they did to Mikey was uncalled for. Too bad the one thing they didn't discuss was what she should do if this happened. It wasn't something they considered, but probably should have. At least she can honestly say she had no idea of what was going on. The question is whether or not she'll lie and say Edward was with her. There will be witnesses that he wasn't, so that might get her in more trouble. I must say I hope her mom gets there soon.

Why do I get the feeling a certain RUC station is going to be met with unpleasantness sometime in the near future?

Ro, this just keeps getting better and better, sweetie!
HufflepuffBlonde chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
oh! the suspense is killing me! dont let bella rat edward out?
kmfroggi chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
oh no, edward cullen is not gonna be happy, livid isnt the right word either. i am curiuos as to what she is gonna say. great chapter, love that they are getting closer and more intimate, althou now that she has been takin in for questioning i cant imagine that is gonna set well with edward for putting her in that place.
tanglingshadows chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Yeah...Edward will be livid...can't wait for an update!
CullenObsession114 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
loved the update!
VampsGurl chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Why do they need to know where Em and Edward were last weekend? Are they trying to arrest them?

I just hope Bella doesn't knows what she's going say. Em, Edward, and her dad are going to be mad when they find out about this.
lindyrb chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
I loved your one-shot in the AOE contest...and I'm thrilled you've expanded it! Just found this today and stayed up until after midnight to get thru chapt 10. (More, more, more! Please!~!)

Oh boy...Bella picked up and questioned. I'm sure she won't say anything...and her mom and/or dad will show up quickly to get her, I'm sure. But wait till Edward and Emmett find out. They're gonna freak!
acct purged chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
I have been waiting for the other shoe to fall... Sigh. At least we had some DH. Oh and a hickey.

IsaKassees chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Don't break Bella! Damn the man, save the empire
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Great chap! Glad they got that little moment of peace by the beach. But damn now Bella's been taken in for questioning and who's that unknown voice? Seems like it suspects more than it's letting on. I hope she can hold out even though I got faith that she can. She try her best to protect them...

Catch u next chap... Let's see what happens, shall we...
gabs9 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Great Chapter.
breakawaygirl chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Oh shit! Bella, pull yourself together! She can't be a nervous wreck or a bumbling idiot if she's going to help Edward and Emmett! Hopefully she'll cover for Edward and say he was with her. Edward's going to be PISSED that she got picked up by those assholes. Fuckin' A!
monomo chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
shit Ro, this is getting really, really good. I feel Bad for Bella, has to sit there and answer their questions with cramps...that really sucks lol. I hope she can come up with a good enough lie for him...Man Em and Edward are going to be pissed.

Looking for a flat eh? does that mean more sexy times in future chapters...*wink wink*

Like I said before on twitter, when I read the "Jesus Mary and Joseph" part...I had some happy tears. All the memories of my great gran in her kitchen yelling at us to get out and when I spilled the drink all over the front of my shirt. Such good memories.

Great chapter, really looking forward to the next one!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 10 . 9/24/2009