Reviews for Volition
jackiehydelover chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
I can not believe you ended there! The end of this chapter was so exciting, I should have expected the cliff hanger but I was hoping there wouldn't be one lol...can't wait to see what happens and to see Edward and Em's reactions to Bella being hauled into the station :)
xxSottoVocexx chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
o its getting exciting!

I was gonna suggest that you get Bella in on the action by having the po po target her, but it looks like you read my mind!
coxie chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Oh hell...this does not look good for her.
izzzyy chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
HO SHIT!

Okay, I have nothing cute to leave you to make you smile because this little emotional rollercoaster you've got me on has turned my brain into absolute mush, and I'm about ready to get on a plane and go back to London just because you've got me missing my family so much that I'm using the UK slang.

*runs in circles* I know you just updated but for fucks sake - MORE MORE MORE! *shamelessly begs*
izzzyy chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
I'm crying like a little girl right now.

I knew the violence touching home was inevitable, but it still stings. I can only imagine how I will react when/if it ever becomes Edward or Emmett...
izzzyy chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
It's interesting that Rose and Bella have this common bond instead of the typical Alice and Bella bond. I mean, I know B/A have the bond of growing up together, but as Rose is often a standoffish bitch it's nice to see them worry together.

And I feel kind of stupid because I know I'm always pointing out "well in fics they normally do THIS" but I mean it as a compliment, that yours is different, and it's certainly kept me reading.
izzzyy chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I'm dying for a Flake Bar now, thanks a lot.

Stupid fuckin' Tanya. Even in the books I want to throttle her.
izzzyy chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Yay Jasper! Though why an American would want to go to the middle of the Irish conflict for school at that point in time is kind of beyond me...he must be a bit of an adventure seeker.

This story has me on pins and needles. I'm just waiting for one of them to die, simply because that's just how things were. And it makes me sad that there are so few things right now that I would sacrifice my life for the great cause. Maybe I'm just a selfish American...
izzzyy chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
I like the little history lesson, since my recollection of the conflict is muddied at best. I had some family that came from Scotland to fight with the IRA. It was definitely interesting, because they were Scottish and therefore British, so of course it took ages to get anyone to trust them...but it was my great uncle and he was scary as hell, so eventually they were glad to have him on their side.

Also I am like dying to know if Bella gets pregnant from their first two encounters, and for some reason it didn't surprise me in the least that Edward was the leader. Edward for president!
SnarkyDee chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
Oh my, can't believe they pulled in poor Bella! :(
SnarkyDee chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
Sad chapter, but there is a saying over here that "You live by the sword, you die by the sword" Unfortunately there has never been a truer word spoken :(
SnarkyDee chapter 8 . 9/26/2009
Thank goodness that by the time I was born that we didn't see much of the "men with wooly faces" (thats what we called them when they wore the hats/masks) normally that only happened when we were in bed.
SnarkyDee chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
OMG you even have the 99'er mentioned. And we still get them form the ice cream trucks that come around, my oldest daughter has me tortured everyday, I swear she can hear the music form the truck from miles away LOL
jktwi chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
shite as they say ...no tortue involved right..awesome chapy cant wait 4 more
izzzyy chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
I was wondering when protective Emmett would jump in, thought he didn't kill anyone. I am quite disappointed at the lack of fighting. *grin*

Oh and the part at the sweet shop was so cute! I have a sweet shop in my home town I visit every time I go home, because even just the mere smell of it reminds me of childhood...

And Edward asking permission to see Bella is so cute, and something plenty of fathers would still appreciate that gesture.

And I love the portrayal of Emmett as a strong, smart man. Too often he because the stereotypical jock type, but this is just him showing true street smarts as well as interest in politics, which gives him a nice depth you don't often see in fics.

I wish I weren't sleepy, but I'll read the rest tomorrow!
4,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »