Reviews for Volition
tanglingshadows chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Yeah...Edward will be livid...can't wait for an update!
CullenObsession114 chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
loved the update!
VampsGurl chapter 10 . 9/25/2009
Why do they need to know where Em and Edward were last weekend? Are they trying to arrest them?

I just hope Bella doesn't knows what she's going say. Em, Edward, and her dad are going to be mad when they find out about this.
lindyrb chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
I loved your one-shot in the AOE contest...and I'm thrilled you've expanded it! Just found this today and stayed up until after midnight to get thru chapt 10. (More, more, more! Please!~!)

Oh boy...Bella picked up and questioned. I'm sure she won't say anything...and her mom and/or dad will show up quickly to get her, I'm sure. But wait till Edward and Emmett find out. They're gonna freak!
acct purged chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
I have been waiting for the other shoe to fall... Sigh. At least we had some DH. Oh and a hickey.

IsaKassees chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Don't break Bella! Damn the man, save the empire
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Great chap! Glad they got that little moment of peace by the beach. But damn now Bella's been taken in for questioning and who's that unknown voice? Seems like it suspects more than it's letting on. I hope she can hold out even though I got faith that she can. She try her best to protect them...

Catch u next chap... Let's see what happens, shall we...
gabs9 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Great Chapter.
breakawaygirl chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Oh shit! Bella, pull yourself together! She can't be a nervous wreck or a bumbling idiot if she's going to help Edward and Emmett! Hopefully she'll cover for Edward and say he was with her. Edward's going to be PISSED that she got picked up by those assholes. Fuckin' A!
monomo chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
shit Ro, this is getting really, really good. I feel Bad for Bella, has to sit there and answer their questions with cramps...that really sucks lol. I hope she can come up with a good enough lie for him...Man Em and Edward are going to be pissed.

Looking for a flat eh? does that mean more sexy times in future chapters...*wink wink*

Like I said before on twitter, when I read the "Jesus Mary and Joseph" part...I had some happy tears. All the memories of my great gran in her kitchen yelling at us to get out and when I spilled the drink all over the front of my shirt. Such good memories.

Great chapter, really looking forward to the next one!
TeamKStewRPattz chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
WTH?

*yelled*

why dOes they asked

her that questiiOn?

WTF?
papillione chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
What a cliffie!The suspense is killing always great job!Loved the scene at the sea,I love the intimacy betwenn Edward and Bella.
manda2784 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad Bella's Mom talked to her and basically told her she needed to be completely in or out, and I'm definitely glad Bella and Edward talked. I think any relationship, but especially one like Bella and Edward's where he's involved in something so dangerous needs to have honesty.

Wow, the RUC sounds pretty freakin scary. I'm sure Edward and Emmett will be very upset that Bella has been so directly involved now. I'm very curious about how they will react.

What a cliffhanger! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
tinkytinka chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
Uh, a cliffie, is that your first? I think so. :o) Well, it's going to be an exciting next chapter that's for sure, can't wait to see what Edward and the rest of them are going to say about the situation Bella is in now, because of what he/they do, and of course what will happen. :o)

Well, back to this chapter. :o) Liked that we got a sense of Renee's feelings about all of this, it gives it some perspective of how a "responsible" adult feels about the whole situation without having new love involved. ;o)

Edward and Bella together keep making me so happy, they just fit in with each other, without much fuss about it.

Thanks Ro, for the long chapter! :o)
Soccer11 chapter 10 . 9/24/2009
oh poor mikey got hit. hopefully bella gives those guys a tongue lashing cant wait for the next chapter
4,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 286 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 306 .. Last Next »