Reviews for Volition
Sendmeonmyway chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Yay he's back.

It sucks about their friend though. That's so rough especially because he's the leader...he must feel terrible and wholly responsible for this unneccessary death amoung one of their own. I'm glad no one else died. But it really sucks because he vaporized. How do you have a funeral with no nothing. That's so sad. They can't even look at him to get that final reassurance. There will always be that little part of you that wonders, maybe if there is no body they are still alive somewhere. Sad stuff.

I hope they get a little time to bond before anything too major happens again. I know the leader doesn't get many breaks but he could use a mini one. And hopefully Bella in the mean time can convince him to let her help ; ]

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
eaw0216 chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
Hey, I just wanted to say that I am really enjoying this story. I'm really interested to see where you take it. :D

I saw that your mother is from Ireland. Where is she from?

My mother is from Limerick. Most of that side of my family is still there, scattered about (Dublin, Shannon, Limerick and some in Tyrone). Majority of them are in the south but there are a few in the North.
ahealthyaddiction chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
RO. I am SO SO SO glad that I finally was able to sit down and start this story... it is AMAZING. I am already completely hooked.

Your story is rich and vivid, and I am captivated by the setting... I love that it's not Forks, and centered around some childish love story... it's a country smack in the middle of turmoil, and the storyline is raw and involves something other than young, unrequited love. I am SO impressed by the story, bravo baby!

I love that your Edward seems REAL. A little gritty, crude... I laughed out loud when he moved her hand down to his morning "situation"... hilarious, and something a young man would do, ya know? This Edward is manly and rough, and I love it.

*whew* I cannot WAIT to
papillione chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Another great chapter.I'm still astouded that this story pulls me deep in everytime.I feel so much for Bella in her worry for the last part was just aw.I'm looking forward for updates every againg for this great story!
CullenObsession114 chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
loved the update!
Orioncat chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
Glorious as usual! Whenever I read this story I hear the wonderful Irish accent. Because of my lost heritage I cling to that accent...I love it! When I read I hear everyone with an accent. That's really hard to write...but you do it!

I also feel like I've been transported back in time. WOW...I love this story so much. Some stories touch my heart and I love them, but some go deeper and touch my soul. This one has my soul. I'm not sure if its personal connection, but its just owns me. I love reading this so much and you have expressed and created your characters so well. I'm so impressed and grateful for it.

Thanks so much for updating. I look forward to your next one.

TeamKStewRPattz chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
pOOr Edward!

Babette12 chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
The anticipation of waiting for the boys to show up was intense. When she found out Pat died, and still hadn't heard from them I was partly relieved, because they would have been talking about Em and Ed if something had happened to them as well. At the same time, it made the serious danger they are in very real, and the danger isn't just from the British or other factions.

Will there be anything more about Pat's family? It will be noticed that he is dead, will the British go after his family, saying they are part of the problem? I don't know what happened then, so I'm just curious.

It was good to see Edward so affected by the loss as well. It humanizes him, makes him more lovable because you can see that while he is willing to risk all, he still deeply cares for those fighting with him.

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!
tinkytinka chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
I feel the preparation for Bella being involved slowly in the first part of the story, her wanting to be informed and not just because of Edward and Emmett. But in the midst of it all I sense that Bella also finally feel truly that she could loose Emmett and Edward and the danger has touched her and closed in on her. Edward has as well, he now has someone to think about when he's away, that misses him.

Loved the ending when Edward said he didn't want the ring back before he had something to replace it with, that was definitely the sweet and romantic moment to the kinda sad chapter. :o) And the last lines just breaks my heart and makes my happy at the same time to see that they truly are there for each other. :o) Thanks...! :D
kmfroggi chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
great chapter. so sweet to lone her his ring till he can get her something else. sad about their friend, cant imagine what that means for them. i love how his eyes just find hers when they are near each other, like that connection is ever present. wonder how it was before they were together, we know bella crushed on him, but how were his feelings before she found the gun in her room.
HufflepuffBlonde chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
yay! edward came back ! im so lovin this story at da moment.

maraki1611 chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
's so perfect and sad of course poor pat!at list edward and emmett is ok!i love it!
breakawaygirl chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
*sigh* So freaking sad! Poor Edward and Emmett! I have to say though, if nothing else, this whole situation is forcing Bella and Edward to grow up together...mature together. Hopefully that will only secure their relationship.
gabs9 chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
Just read your story, gotta say I love it. Keep up the great work.
readingmama chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
The boys are back and I can breath again.
4,755 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 307 .. Last Next »