Reviews for Volition
coxie chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
I started freaking out when the fight began outside of the pub that they were at. I felt even worse when the gunshot was heard, especially since Edward and Emmett were out there too.

Oh hell! Edward is the leader of their group?

Guh...and later when he kept asking if he could kiss her...That just made me melt into a puddle of goo.
coxie chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
The reveal of their relationship seemed to go over fairly well with her father and even Emmett so far.

I love that Edward asks her to stay over with Alice. )
coxie chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
I'm glad that Bella was wrong about Edward and Victoria. I am guessing that things are going to get dangerous for them all.
coxie chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I never put this on alert after the contest was over so I had no clue you were continuing it until your wonderful beta told me about it. This was absolutely one of my favorite AoE entries of the contest.

I am very happy to see this continued. I loved it!

Oh damn...he walked off with Victoria? Maybe it wasn't what she was thinking?
whyOwhy chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Well its OBVIOUS that Edward hasn't gone steady with a boy because he was waiting for Bella.

DUH, Emmett. I bet Emmett didn't go steady with any girls until Rose came along either.
whyOwhy chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
I am SO glad you are making this into a full story.

But WTF Bella? He was just talking to her lol! Don't get your panties in a bunch!
brochet chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
So original! I like your story! The context, the characters, the country... wow! I don't like, I love it! It's very complex, congratulations for your work.
LiLi26 chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Very nice story!

I had read the one shot and I was so happy when I noticed you had keep going with it.

Now, I can't wait for more

:D
moocoweyes chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
i'm loving this story! i love ireland and you've done a great job capturing what must have been happening in Ulster at that time
Unintended-u chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
"“Love me,” I breathed, trying to pull him on top of me.

“I do,” he said, his fingers tracing my belly button beneath my shirt. “Show me,” I said, running my tongue against his ear."

Aww..this is so..heartwrenching. And the ring. Oh the heartfail. It’s bittersweet and beautiful at the same time. You're so talented, I'm absolutely in love with your writings! It's full of emotions and still not being overly descriptive. :)

I feel like for the first time Edward’s having second thoughts on his political choices. He’s scared to lose her, to die. Before he doesn’t have anything in particular to be scared of, but now does. He wants to have a future, a future with her. This is breaking my heart, but in the best way possible. I like seeing more of Edwards feelings. Although he's always subtile (that's just how he is), it's in these little actions that his love is most apparent and it's making it more real and even more convincing. He loves her at least equally much as she loves him. I also think he's in conflict with himself. He feels so much for her and still, he doesn't want hurt her. And he knows that the only way to hurt her now, is for him to get hurt. I just hope he's not going to try to pull a New Moon and 'protect her from him'.

When I was reading the part where Edward was disguised and watching her, my heart skipped a few beats. I can't even explain why.. I guess it's because this is the first time they're confronted with the hard truth. It feels like they're so close but still so far away. They can't awknowledge each other in public and I think that's what making my heart ache a little. It's just so sad..

I'm glad Bella's having Rose as someone who'd understand her position. "I can’t live like this, but I can’t live without him, either." Now I really think Bella's going to do everything she can to convince Edward letting her involve.

Love love love this! Can't thank you more for sharing this with us!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 7/13/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
monomo chapter 8 . 9/11/2009
So my favorite part...(the whole thing...DUH!) lol but I really loved the part when Edward was in the mask and Bella noticed him looking at her. I let out a big 'AWE!' lol. I really hope he can get back to her soon! and everyone is alright! Great chapter bb!
BittenBee chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
My squeals of delight have finally subsided so I can think clearly now!

Rochelle, this is fantastic. I love the established relationships between the characters that you've set up. You're very good at giving the reader a little back story, how Bella feels, and then their actions-planning for the future.

The plot is so deliciously lucrative but I still get the heartfelt undertones between everyone and their love for Ireland.

Bella and Edward have great chemistry. I love how he knows what she wants and she knows him too but still wonders if she really knows him haha. They are so great together. Bella is sensitive yet levelheaded and cares deeply for her friends and family. I like that you kept her smart within her altruism. And Edward...Oh geez whata guy. He's just damn enticing. So controlled yet quick to act, a little snarky, and when he gazes at Bella my heart gets all gushy. And Emmett is so wonderfully big brother-y, smart and caring. I really like seeing a bit into his relationship with sister Bella.

Damn good job. My love for this story was immediate.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
What a chapter, Well this proves Love can be a powerful thing. No matter what it is just inconceivably to attempt other wise for Bella when it comes to Edward...
jktwi chapter 8 . 9/10/2009
bloody lovin' it! :) great story im far too attached cant wait for next chappie
4,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 307 .. Last Next »