Reviews for Volition
sweetandsaltyff chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Oh wow, another great chapter! So much happening! Edward really is the charmer isn't he? SO delightfully impish and adorable while also having that dangerous edge. I love how even his mother can't resist his charm :)

And two HUGE reveals! Edward is the leader of the local uprising and they exchanged "I Love You"'s! Wow. And talk about hotness, him carrying Bella into his room, the mind-blowing kisses he gave her and then the sex again? It was just fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens next! I like how you include the political unrest as a major backdrop and plot point but you also give plenty of time to the relationship which is what we all crave. Great balance! Interested to see how Bella decides to involve herself after she's done all that reading now and she said last chapter that she wants to help. I don't expect Edward will be particularly supportive of her helping...

Thanks so much for writing! Great job! *hugs*
sweetandsaltyff chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
This is really getting good! Great chapter! There is a really sweet sense of innocence in the lives of these characters and this time. The candy shop being a great example of how even though they are all presumably adults, they maintain a simplistic sweet sort of delight in things.

Boy, Edward is in trouble! Getting caught with Bella in front of all those worked up guys! Wonder what Emmett will do to him. I'm glad that Edward put his feelings out in the open and that you aren't taking the story into the direction of him leading her on, her never knowing what he feels, and everyone being too shy and unclear to know where they stand.

I am interested in seeing more of WHY Edward feels so strongly about Bella-why she "does it for him" when other girls don't. For now, she seems very shy and innocent and while she is surely pretty, and he has known her forever as Alice's friend, I'd like to see more of her qualities that he is attracted to. He seems to have his pick of the ladies, and I'm wondering why he chose her, given the great risk with their family closeness...he must see something strong in her, maybe he admires her mind or her wit, I'm looking forward to getting to know her better.

I really loved the end, how he asked her dad and then the promise of a sleepover? M :) Again, I am struck by the relative innocence of this time, the "kids" all living with their parents even though they are adult age..I wonder if they will be allowed any "private time" in their parents house or will do lots of sneaking?

Great foreshadowing with the Derry "target" and the backdrop of the political unrest...very intriguing!

Great work, keep it up sweetie! :)
Belfast Angel Cullen chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
another Great Chapter, aslo Good with the History not 2 bad there,

I lived in Belfast most of my life, so know what it like growing up here with the Bombs and the Killing going on round you, And listening to the Army Helicopter Flying around at night, God used to lie in bed listening to them all the time, miss that sound...lol, Also i live near the Peace Line,(aka Great big long wall.)that separated the both side', hope it will come down someday, maybe not in my life time, we just have 2 c,:( also a Couples week ago it was the 40th Year Anniversary of the troubles starting here in Nothern Ireland in Aug 1969...:(

Anway sorry for going on abot there, again great story can't wait for more,
Amber Energi chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Awh I really liked this chpt. Bella is starting to educate herself about the conflict (a great way for you to give the reader history info about the conflict) and she is starting to feel that she has a purpose in life. I love that. I do have a question though: Are Carlisle/Esme aware that BXE are "dating" now?

I loved the way that we found out that Edward is the ringleader of the faction. That makes the story that much more intense. Plus, its sexy as hell too.

You know, you had them say ILY completely different than most fics do it. However, your Edward is a bit different. I like how confident he is in Bella's feelings for him and also for his feelings towards her. I would love to get inside of his head for a chpt. I sadly don't feel like I really know him. There still seems like there is such mysteriousness around him. What he's up to, how he feels about Bella, what he wants, all of it. Bella doesn't know the answers to these questions, hence we don't know the answers. I wonder about his feelings for her; like how long has he had a thing for her, what lead to him finally acting on it, has he ever been or does he ever get jealous? Actually, I would really like to see someone try to make a move on Bella, I would like to see Edward's reaction. I also would like to see both BXE's reaction if a girl from his past (perhaps the neighborhood floozy)tried to flirt w/ Edward in front of Bella. I am really enjoying Bella growing into a stronger person. I can't wait until she is the strong and confident girlfriend of the leader of the local faction.

Keep up the great work.
Maddy chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Bella is an idiot. but that's pretty true in canon too.
monomo chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
holy shit this is getting good! he is the ring leader? or was that James that said that from the back? Loved the little chat between Bella and Em. So Edwards 'bucko' ways are over huh? *snort* I love that word haha. Great chapter! Cant wait for the next one!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Thanks for the chapter! It was so damn good.. Also thanks for the history lesson there in Bella's visit to the library. By the way, was that James admitting in the car that he is the leader? I wasn't sure. Also the love scene whoo.. Can that boy get any hotter? I'm worried though about Emmett being viewed as the leader, that brings certain trouble his way, doesn't it? I'm a bit 50/50 about what their doing. I understand the cause but most of the time it always comes through certain tragedies.. Catch u next chap!
vanilladoubleshot chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Ah, Rochelle, your lemons are so deliciously sweet-tart and juicy and fresh that they're absolutely physical to read. I just had delicious sex with Irishward, your writing is THAT GOOD.
myheartyoutake chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Oh emm gee! Edward is the leader! yikes

The love you's are adorable! I love every update!
my2galspal chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Thank you for the mini-history lesson. I feel a little smarter now that I got my learn on.

Excellent chapter. I'm very surprised at Edward's revelation (and I'm not talking about the "I love you"), as I sure Bella was too. I also think it's quite significant that the lack of protection during their last encounter was brought up. You have me wondering if you are giving us a bit of forshadowing.

Thank you for sharing your writing. Just thinking about your Edward and his accent makes me a little weak in the knees. Can't wait to hear him again.
Sendmeonmyway chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Hehe well this chapter had a little bit of everything.

I liked the background information. I for one am no expert on the IRA or how they formed and that type of thing, so that information was definitely useful to me. The UFF sounds like bad news to me, especially for Edward and Emmett.

Now I am a little confused to as who is the leader. was that Edward who said 'I am' or was that James who said it from the backseat. I'm a little slow sometimes...

And there was some girl bonding which is always fun. I LOVE Alice as a general rule, but even more so in this story. It's amazing how she just sorta takes everything in stride as far as her brother and Bella. She seems like a nice girl with a good head on her shoulders. Definitely someone I hope we get more of in the story.

Another person I think I wouldn't mind more of is Victoria. She intrigues me for some reason. I think because she is so active with what James does and because she is so commited to him. Plus she is kind of an enigma and that is always something I'm interested in figuring out.

The lemon was HOT as always. You certainly know how to write them. With just enough sweet to balance out the act and make it more loving than just sex. They are always a pleasure to read ; ]

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to read more, as always.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway
GeorgieGirl101 chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
wow! This is an utterly amazing story! please update soon!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Wow Edward is the leader i really hope he doesnt die, i no ive probebaly said this before but, please dont let anyone die!
readingmama chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
I was scared there for a moment that Edward might get really hurt. Great chapter it has such a different feel from any other story I've read.
jackiehydelover chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Another lovely chapter! Are you thinking of doing Edward's POV at all during this? If not, maybe you could rewrite your one shot from his POV? I'd love to know what's going on in his mind. He is one of the most interesting Edwards I've ever read.
4,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 .. Last Next »