Reviews for Volition
nicnicd chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
You are amazing and astounding and I love you to pieces! I am so excited to be on board with you for this, I just KNOW this will be an awesome, captivating read!

You have "It" girl, and I am SO proud and happy that you decided to extend this!

Anyone who can get me to scream at word, desperately trying to scroll down to see if there is more is Aces in my book!

*mwahs*

Nic
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wonderful! Very intense and beautifully written. I truly hope you continue it, but it's lovely as is.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was absolutely amazing, I love the way you write, I feel as though you thoroughly explain your motive before anything juicy can happen between the characters. And in this one it was indeed juicy ;) I really hope the "always" they pledge to each other still stands in the end. By the way will it remain a one-shot?
bakerbabe04 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
continue this story! please :)
jeprdy chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wowsa, Rochelle! Now that's just... hot!

Great story hon, good luck with the contest!

wwp
poo235 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hi, I really enjoyed this story. Edward is so cocky, but, really, he's just confident. Then there is just the hint of a sweet guy throughout the story. Good luck in the contest!
meganxZOMBIE chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Ironic enough, my father attended Queens.

;D

I thought it was cute. Nice job.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
wow, loved this one too! i think emmett will kill him! lol
jackiehydelover chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This has to be a full story! I really hope that you're considering expanding on this story once the contest is over :D
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I wonder where Edward's change of heart came from. At first I thought maybe he was leading her on just so she wouldn't say anything but obviously it is more than that.
O. N. Labbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was very good. It's well written and you captured the time period quite well. I hope you the best in the contest. :)
Amber Energi chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
HI, I saw this rec'd on the fictionaire website and I absolutely LOVE it. I really hope that you will expand it to include more chapters. Its a great oneshot but it just seems like there is just SO MUCH more to it. I am just DYING to hear Edward confess all to Bella, see how Emmett reacts to their relationship, what happens w/ the fighting? So much more...
tinkytinka chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This was definitely one of the best one-shots I've read and that's saying a lot. ;o) You have to extend this story, your writing and the plot is the best and I would for sure read it if you extended it. Cause this Edward and Bella has a story that hasn't been told yet in twific - I haven't read it anywhere. They were just so real and the story of Ireland in the 70's mixed with these people should be able to become wonderful story - furthering this great one-shot. :o) So I'll be hoping and putting you on authors alert, cause you never know right. :o)
Sendmeonmyway chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Aw that was really freaking cute. I LOVE the concept. Ireland is so beautiful and doing this period of time was seriously a stroke of genius. I feel like I actually learned something while reading this ]

Amazing story. Hot. Sweet. And Sexy.

Xoxo- Sendmeonmyway 3
ShouldHaveStuckToReading chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Beautiful! Your dialogue fit perfectly with my mind's Irish accent :) The setting is so fitting, the green-eyed Edward as an Irish lad. And he gets to be all protective of his Bella...love it! Good luck :)
4,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 312 319 320 321 322 323 324 .. Last Next »