Reviews for Volition
jennde chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Great story Rochelle. I love how you paint Bella's innocence.

Also, the time period seemed so authentic. I don't know much about Ireland, but the setting and the language seemed spot on.

Great job!
Kiwi-03 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Amazing story, I love it. Especially since I live in Northern Ireland and am studying the troubles, it really hit home.

Do you know Gaelic?

Brilliant story again!
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Great one shot... Hope you flesh it out to a multi chapter! With out babies.. LOL
Bronzehairedfreak1901 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Amazing. Amazing :)
lindyrb chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This one-shot could definitely become a longer fic...excellent scenario! Really enjoyed this.
babyot chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Nothing like staring death in the face to make you horny as hell and want to jump a hot Irish Edward's bones! This was actually quite sweet, and I again find myself reading a fic and wishing that my hideous first sexual experience was anywhere near as loving and satisfying as this one. Thanks!
VelvetSnow chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wow!

and this is your first story here?

amazing!

I hope there's more :D
acct purged chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Oh I liked this! I'm actually sad there isnt more! Haha, you did a really good job with this. I love one shots but they are easy to go wrong on - they get too long, too wordy, try to do too much, etc etc, - but I think you had a great balance of background, development and then hot sex :) I really did enjoy this, this part made me smile:

ā€œIā€™m good at a lot of things.ā€

Hah, love that line!

Great work girlie!
tbelle17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Good story... any future chapters?
araeo chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved this! I can see Edward in the IRA. The dialogue was perfect. It reminded me of Maeve Binchy's books.

I kept hearing old U2 songs while I read this. Especially "Sunday, Bloody Sunday."

I seriously keep thinking about this... I can see it all. Great job!
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I really enjoyed this, Rochelle :) The tone of it, the fact that Edward didn't declare his undying love for her though we still got the sense that he does care for her. He wouldn't risk murder by Emmett otherwise haha. Thanks for writing this. It's a good one.
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wow, Rochelle! I am so impressed! What a fantastic story! This is truly exceptional, and especially for your first story! You have every element of a compelling story...a well-defined and exciting setting, characters who come alive in their own personalities by the little details that you add, and then throw in romance, tension, drama, smoldering attraction and high adrenaline in the midst of disaster? Just...WOW. It was so engaging and believable and I would love to see what happens next! I hope you choose to continue writing this! You have set it up so perfectly with lots of depth and direction for drama-the family and Emmett's (and Alice's) reaction to Bella and Edward, the political situation and how Edward's other buddies might view him becoming "distracted" and the fear Bella will have of the danger he is constantly in...not to mention how he really feels and if he really wants to bring her into the midst of all the danger once the high of the night has passed...all ingredients for a rich story!

I'm so glad you decided to write this and hope you will continue! You are such a gift :) XOxo, R
coxie chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow, that was amazing! I could feel myself melt into a pool of goo right along with Bella when he first brushed his lips against hers. I became immersed in the story. I loved it!
abgdefunct chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh, I enjoyed this very much. Irish Edward? Yummier than a pint of Guinness!
aingealeire chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This would make an amazing story if you would consider tackling it after the contest? *hopeful look* I'd love to know what happens next!
4,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 313 320 321 322 323 324 .. Last Next »