Reviews for Volition
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Great stuff. Me likey Irish Edward. YUM!
PassionforTwilight chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was unbelievably beautiful. I loved it from start to finish. It was so full of emotion and intensity. The love scene was heartbreaking in its honesty for Edward and innocence for Bella. I adore what you did with this. Amazing job.

The "You don't expect to keep this a secret, do you?" line? Perfection. How could they keep their newfound relationship from those they love? Not possible. Thanks so much for a stunning story.

- Shannon
Soccer11 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
loved it too bad its only a one shot
Insane Bliss chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Rochelle this was amazing! It was so beautifully and well written, and I especially love the mixture of tenderness and playfulness of IRAward. Excellent job bb, and good luck with the contest!.

~J
Babette12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
This was fantastic! I loved it! The little detail of embroidering their jeans? Can I tell you I remember doing that as a kid? Yep, I'm old.

I really enjoyed how they knew each other for so long. I got the sense that all those other girls were simply Edward waiting for Bella to grow up. He had watched her all those years, and had loved her.

When he saved her from the blast, I was just transported. I could easily imagine the panic and fear. The fact that there were three blasts, each more deadly than the last. The sense of desperation when separated from your family, wondering if they were all right was palpable. The fear of going into the streets afterward, and having to hole up was real. You did such an amazing job!

At the end, with the thought of Emmett killing Edward, I just giggled. I was so glad he didn't want to keep them a secret. When he said he would always take care of her, I just swooned. I can easily imagine them building a life together amongst the chaos of their time. Simply fantastic!
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow. This story is really good. You should think do a full length story with this. Mystik
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
sweet. very sweet. except for the bombings and violence everything between them was sweet -even edward's forwardness and certainty. the way HE was the one who didn't want to keep it a secret and by doing so reassuring her...

yeah, that makes up for the other girls.
kelseycjim chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
It was really good. I fell like Edward used her though.
The Age of Edward chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was fucking brilliant. Bravo.
nicnicd chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
My Darling Rochelle.

Where do I start? Thank you for letting me beta this for you! I enjoyed it so much!

This story is lovely, and hot, and IRAward is ranking in my faves right now.

Your writing is gorgeous BB. My heart raced as I read this, the bombs going off, the exploding glass, the race through the streets.

Emmett's sadness was heartbreaking, and I love all the little touches you threw in.

Edward was wonderful. I adored him!

I love ya BB. ANYTIME you need me to look over something for you, just holla at me.

Nic