Reviews for Volition
QueenGB chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
Nice writing!
QueenGB chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
Now it's getting good for sure! A little confused when Edward looked in the rearview to James. Did Edward say Iam or did James? Anyway, I'm glad Edward has stood up to Emmett and asked Charlie to date Bella and said he loves her. That gives some light with the intense subject. ;-D
QueenGB chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
The Victoria thing will probably be explained away but what can't be is how he's ignored her after her giving him her virginity and how he basically said like 5 sentences to her. Not verbose I take it. In addition given the time, place and her being a good Catholic girl and he didn't pull out is this a make a baby shun the girl story?imhope not. *clasp hands in prayer* hehe. I love me some Edward and Bella and Edward are the only pairing that makes sense to me, however I am on the fence with him so far.
QueenGB chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Honestly Edward is a git so far. I know Bella is in love with the idea of him but even so did he earn what he got? Hmm...
Guest chapter 17 . 3/27/2016
Bella is really an idiot.
kneon chapter 27 . 3/28/2016
Great story. I don't know much about Irish history (sadly), but love historical fictions. Really loved how you told this story with the romance & drama.
Steffiii chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
It's been years- I think- six years since I read this? I reviewed as steffiii07 but as much as I loved it when I was seventeen, I love it even more this time around. I was slightly uneducated in the actual history of this fiction (despite being from Belfast) but now I'm a history graduate - from Queen's too, and I really, really appreciate it that much more. So I just wanted to say thank you for writing this from seventeen year old me and the twenty three year old me. It's remained one of my favourite fictions that I've read and I'm really looking forward to reading it all over again!

-I just checked, Jan 2010 was when I first read this- its been a little while :)
Steffi.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
That doesnt sound like love. It sounds like brainwashing.
Catcus chapter 31 . 10/7/2015
Came across this story and I'd never thought I'd like a historical fic so much :D
Thank you!
bellastew chapter 26 . 9/7/2015
Great story! It has been on my to read list forever. Glad I finally got around to read it!
hhhh chapter 31 . 8/30/2015
Ok story. I liked the descriptions of the scenery and the struggles faced because of the war. I disliked the characters though. I get that it's 1972, but some characters were very irritating. Bella is ridiculously naive. She claims to care so much about her religion, but has sex with Edward with little persuasion. Also, the sex was ridiculously vanilla. With Bella and Edward seemingly comfortable with sex, they could have had some hotter sex, especially when they got married. What about Bella's educational goals? She is so ambitious in the beginning, but when once she goes to America she happily becomes a housewife? The characters were not consistent at all.
longletsmom chapter 31 . 8/23/2015
Loved it!
lushloulou chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Love this story so far , Well done !
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/11/2015
Great ending. Loved the whole story.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/11/2015