Reviews for Volition
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/1
ARE THEY GOING TO MOV THEM FROTHEIR HOME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/1
SHIT IS EDWAR A MA WHRE SPLAYIG WITH BELLA SO HE COULD GET IN HE PANTS I WOUD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THAT BUT WHAT IS WTH VICTORIA THEN
beegurl13 chapter 31 . 4/1
This is so wonderful. Dang, I'm so glad I read this and I don't know why I waited so long. :D I love that these two ended up so happy and that even though things weren't always easy, they have a good life together. I love the big family they ended up with and that Emmett and Rosalie have even more kids. :D I kinda hope that eventually their parents will move to the US since all of their kids and grandkids are there. You wrote a wonderful story and I'm so glad you shared it with us. With each story I read you just keep cementing yourself as my favorite author ever. Thanks for this. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/1
I KNOW HER RELGION DOES NOT BELEVE I BRTHCONTRO AND THEY DID NOT USE CONDOMS SO ARENT THEY ASKIG FOR TROUBLE
beegurl13 chapter 30 . 3/30
Oh, it's so good. I don't want it to end! :D I'm glad you did a bit more for it, but this is really wonderful. This whole time in history is so interesting. I really should learn more about it. :) But once again, your Edward... :)
beegurl13 chapter 29 . 3/30
I love seeing Edward's side of this. Of course he would feel responsible, but I'm glad Bella didn't let him stew over it or try to end things between them. And I love that he realizes how much he needs her, too. :) I had wondered if him and the boys bombing so many of the buildings the RUC (I think it is. I'm on my phone so I can't check it to be sure, but you know who I mean.) used had anything to do with them taking Bella. :)
beegurl13 chapter 28 . 3/29
I love your Edward. Oh goodness, I do. :) And I love seeing this from his POV. I'm excited to see a little more of his side, too! :D
beegurl13 chapter 27 . 3/28
Oh, I love it! :) This story really is wonderful. I can see now why you're so proud of it. :) Though I think Starry Eyed Inside is still my favorite... :) You have such a talent for writing incredible Bella's, and Edward's that make you instantly fall in love with him. I think that might be my favorite part about your stories. This is truly beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote it. :)
beegurl13 chapter 26 . 3/28
I like that they got away and things are working out for them. And I like that they're happy. And I love that they want to go to Washington. :) I'm excited to see what lies ahead for them. :)
beegurl13 chapter 25 . 3/27
I'm so sad they have to leave, but so glad they've gotten as far as they have safely and together. :)
beegurl13 chapter 24 . 3/27
I'm glad they're finally married, and that Bella made him wait for sex. :D But now something else is wrong? Crap. :(
beegurl13 chapter 23 . 3/27
Awwww, this was sweet and I'm glad their parents are there with them and that the counseling is getting done quickly. 6 months seems like such a long time to be engaged. :D I know most people plan weddings for like a year or two, but seriously, three to four months, or less, is what I'm used to. :D Heck, my hubs and I did it in two months. :D I'm not looking forward to when my kids get married. Oh, goodness... :(
beegurl13 chapter 22 . 3/27
I'm so glad he's okay and they're together again. :) And he gave her a ring... Oh, my heart. :) Okay, I like you again. :D
beegurl13 chapter 21 . 3/27
ROCHELLE?! You let them shoot him? Oh my heck! I don't like you very much right now. :D Although, I guess it could have been worse. Oh, Bella... :( And Carlisle was kind of odd. I'm not sure how to take his talk with Bella. Hopefully he's just worried about the two of them. I guess we'll see. :)
beegurl13 chapter 20 . 3/27
I'm glad Rose and baby are fine. I'm curious to see exactly what Edward means by "I'm done." And I'm glad Bella's going with him. I was worried he might pull a New Moon and leave her behind. Though, there are still like 10 chapters left, sooo... :(
4,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »