Reviews for Volition
beegurl13 chapter 20 . 3/27
I'm glad Rose and baby are fine. I'm curious to see exactly what Edward means by "I'm done." And I'm glad Bella's going with him. I was worried he might pull a New Moon and leave her behind. Though, there are still like 10 chapters left, sooo... :(
beegurl13 chapter 19 . 3/27
I am so totally loving this, and I'm so worried about what's gonna happen! :D I'm glad Edward is so careful, but it scary that these guys are clearly after Bella. What's gonna happen when Edward leaves? Who's gonna protect her then? :(
beegurl13 chapter 18 . 3/27
Well, at least the wedding went okay and there weren't any problems. :) And I love that Bella's cousin liked Edward, and that he didn't let anything happen with her. :) And the most desperate place I've done the deed? Oh geez, I've been with my hubs for over 22 years. We've done it pretty much everywhere by now. :D
beegurl13 chapter 17 . 3/27
Well, Bella's life is never going to be easy, is it? :( I get why Edward's fighting. It's noble and necessary, but that doesn't make it easy for those who love him. :( Like he told her before, that's why he didn't get involved with girls, because he can't risk it. Poor Bella. :(
beegurl13 chapter 16 . 3/26
Oh, man. :( I think I say that a lot, but dang, this is a hard road for Bella to take. I hope Tyler's gonna be okay, though I feel like this is going to cause the guys to go after the jerks from the amusement park. :(
beegurl13 chapter 15 . 3/26
Oh boy... this is gonna be rough for Bella. It's hard when you want someone so much, but you can't be their priority. :(
beegurl13 chapter 14 . 3/26
Hopefully it was just coincidence that those other guys were at the amusement park at the same time Bella and Edward were there. And Edward's going away? Oh no... :( Oh, and the photo strip of them... reminds me of one I have with my hubs from when we were first dating. :)
beegurl13 chapter 13 . 3/25
I'm so sad for Edward. It must be so hard on him to be responsible for so many people and their safety. I'm glad he finally let Bella in. :)
beegurl13 chapter 12 . 3/25
Oh, man. I hate the thought of Emmett and Rosalie leaving, but Edward's right. I'm anxious to see what they do, and what that will mean for Edward if he doesn't have his right hand man with him anymore. :(
beegurl13 chapter 11 . 3/24
Oh man, it's so unfair the way people are treated sometimes. I'm so glad she was able to get out. I knew Edward would be beside himself with worry, blaming himself and wondering if Bella would be better off away from him. I'm glad she put a stop to that. :) And poor Mikey. :(
beegurl13 chapter 10 . 3/24
Well, crap. This isn't gonna go well. :(
beegurl13 chapter 9 . 3/24
I'm so glad Edward and Emmett are okay, but what a horrible reminder for them all about what a dangerous thing they're doing. :(
beegurl13 chapter 8 . 3/24
I like that Edward left his ring on Bella's finger, though it makes me wonder if he worries he might not come back. :(
beegurl13 chapter 7 . 3/24
I was waiting for Tanya to show up, and she didn't disappoint. :D I'm glad Bella told Edward she worries that something will happen to him. He needs to hear that from her. :)
beegurl13 chapter 6 . 3/23
I love all the Irish terms you use. They're so perfect in this! I don't know you know them all, but they're totally making the story wonderful. :)
4,753 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »