Reviews for Volition
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
WELL THAT WAS INTERESING EEM LIKE EDWARD JUST TOLD HER HE WOULD REPLAEEI WITH AN ENGAMENT RING OR A WEDDING RING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
I HOPE THEBOYS ARE SE EWAD NEEDS T LEAVE CONDOS WITH BELLA DONT YOU THINK[SNICKER] JUST SAYING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
OH GOD I HATE TANYA PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL NOT BE A JACOB HERE TO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
WONDER WHY JASPER IS GOING OSCHOL THEIR THAT IS QUET A DISTANCE ROM TEXAS. YES DARLING YOU NEED ALL THE PRAYERS YOU CAN GET
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
SO EDWARD IS THE LEADER OF THE GOUP SAID HE LOVES HER BUT HE KNEW ALREADY THAT SHE LOVED HIM HOW?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
THAT WAS JUST WEIRD MY DAD WOULD HAVE NOT DOETHTAT ALL BUT MAYBE HEYALLWANTEDTHE TW TOGETER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
ARE THEY GOING TO MOV THEM FROTHEIR HOME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
SHIT IS EDWAR A MA WHRE SPLAYIG WITH BELLA SO HE COULD GET IN HE PANTS I WOUD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THAT BUT WHAT IS WTH VICTORIA THEN
beegurl13 chapter 31 . 4/1/2015
This is so wonderful. Dang, I'm so glad I read this and I don't know why I waited so long. :D I love that these two ended up so happy and that even though things weren't always easy, they have a good life together. I love the big family they ended up with and that Emmett and Rosalie have even more kids. :D I kinda hope that eventually their parents will move to the US since all of their kids and grandkids are there. You wrote a wonderful story and I'm so glad you shared it with us. With each story I read you just keep cementing yourself as my favorite author ever. Thanks for this. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I KNOW HER RELGION DOES NOT BELEVE I BRTHCONTRO AND THEY DID NOT USE CONDOMS SO ARENT THEY ASKIG FOR TROUBLE
beegurl13 chapter 30 . 3/30/2015
Oh, it's so good. I don't want it to end! :D I'm glad you did a bit more for it, but this is really wonderful. This whole time in history is so interesting. I really should learn more about it. :) But once again, your Edward... :)
beegurl13 chapter 29 . 3/30/2015
I love seeing Edward's side of this. Of course he would feel responsible, but I'm glad Bella didn't let him stew over it or try to end things between them. And I love that he realizes how much he needs her, too. :) I had wondered if him and the boys bombing so many of the buildings the RUC (I think it is. I'm on my phone so I can't check it to be sure, but you know who I mean.) used had anything to do with them taking Bella. :)
beegurl13 chapter 28 . 3/29/2015
I love your Edward. Oh goodness, I do. :) And I love seeing this from his POV. I'm excited to see a little more of his side, too! :D
beegurl13 chapter 27 . 3/28/2015
Oh, I love it! :) This story really is wonderful. I can see now why you're so proud of it. :) Though I think Starry Eyed Inside is still my favorite... :) You have such a talent for writing incredible Bella's, and Edward's that make you instantly fall in love with him. I think that might be my favorite part about your stories. This is truly beautiful. I'm so glad you wrote it. :)
beegurl13 chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
I like that they got away and things are working out for them. And I like that they're happy. And I love that they want to go to Washington. :) I'm excited to see what lies ahead for them. :)
4,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »