Reviews for Volition
divyvicki chapter 26 . 5/30/2015
I just loved this story. Great job.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 5/30/2015
So to America they go!
divyvicki chapter 24 . 5/30/2015
Nice wedding, but it seems they're not going to peace for long. Glad I don't have to wait for an update.
divyvicki chapter 23 . 5/30/2015
Well, the parents certainly reacted well
divyvicki chapter 22 . 5/30/2015
That was such a sweet proposal! LOL.
divyvicki chapter 21 . 5/30/2015
That was kind of unexpected, although I should have known they wouldn't get out of Dodge that easily.
divyvicki chapter 20 . 5/22/2015
Hope that means he's done with the Provos m
divyvicki chapter 19 . 5/22/2015
Things are really getting intense.
divyvicki chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
Glad it was Charlotte that found them and not Charlie or they might have been a second wedding. I'm wondering if they're going to get burned by the withdrawal method.
divyvicki chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
I'm glad the boys showed up to walk Bella home. Pretty sure that boy was up to no good. Too bad she lost her job though.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Sad chapter. Hope Tyler is okay, but doesn't seem promising.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Oh, no.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
It's really sweet that he wants her with him.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Hope they have some fun before bad things happen again.
shellyduran chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
I'm so glad I finally got a chance to read this. You did a fantastic job, not only of conveying their emotions but the times they lived. It makes you grateful that The Troubles are over but I couldn't help but compare the IRA and their tactics to the terrorists of today. Americans, especially in the N.E. were very sympathetic to the Cause at the time but really, their methods- the car bombs and destruction weren't different from the very terrorism we now fear here in the U.S. You manage to walk the fine lines in this story very well. It was possible to still root for Edward while not approving of what he did. If I hadn't already known you were American, I would've believed this was written by someone in Ireland/the U.K. The words and accents were spot on. I'm so glad E&B (and R&E and A&J) got their HEA. James and Victoria's fates were a sad reminder of how many didn't in those days.
4,819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »