Reviews for Volition
beegurl13 chapter 5 . 3/23
I love all the history in this. You do such a good job with it. :) I like that it's not so much a history lesson, but just a story with some facts. That's nice, and easy to understand. :D So Edward's the leader, huh? Shoulda known that was coming. :( But the lemony stuff was good. ;)
beegurl13 chapter 4 . 3/23
Is it wrong that I hear all the dialog with an Irish accent in my head? :D I kinda love that Emmett caught them. :D And that Edward asked her dads permission to see her. :)
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 3/22
I'm glad Edward was on the up and up with Victoria. I was hoping it was something like that. And he took Bella on a date? Nice. :)
beegurl13 chapter 2 . 3/22
Oh, you know how I love the angst... :) I can't wait to see what Mike was talking about and what the deal is between Edward and Victoria. :)
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 3/22
This is one of the few stories you've written that I haven't read yet, so since it was your birthday I figured it was about time I do. I like it, but I knew I would. :) I'm anxious to see what you do with this. :)
divyvicki chapter 5 . 3/22
Great chapter.
divyvicki chapter 4 . 3/21
So, that went pretty well. All things considered.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/21
I remember when this was going on at least the limited info we were allowed to know here in the states. It's really interesting to see the events from this perspective. Thanks for this eye opening story.
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/6
I'm think she might be his IRA contact.
bonitasenorita chapter 28 . 2/23
I love your story. Wonderful!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/21
This was recommended by Kare831. I'm so glad u continued the story.
dwright chapter 31 . 2/17
I have recently been reading some of my favorites again. I think I loved this even more the second time around. Thanks for writing.
Evil.Inc chapter 27 . 1/13
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/28/2014
Thanks so much for sharing this incredible story.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/28/2014
Phenomenal chapter. Drama, concern, obligation, lust, honor all beautifully woven together. Simply a delight to read.
4,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »