Reviews for Volition
sparklymeg chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Loved this and their little jaunt to ballycastle! Not far from my home town of ballymoney! Loving this story so much. I'm so worried for Edward, though. I hope this has a HEA? Xo
sparklymeg chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Mmm yum I'd love a wee 99 cone just now.. Although, it's a bit cold for that. Sorry, I'm a lazy reviewer, but just loving loving loving this so far!
sparklymeg chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Okay so I stumbled across this on Facebook and thought WOW ! Was this a one shot before. Because it does feel vaguely familiar, but if I did read it before it was not a multichap, although I might be confusing it with something else. I live in Northern Ireland so I'm very excited to read this!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Bella...seems immature.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Eh what does she expect. She should have made him work for it.
maphie chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
Wonderful!
maphie chapter 26 . 12/7/2013
And so the Cullens finally go to Washington. I can't believe I missed this story. It's so incredibly rich. I forgot I was reading an offshoot of the vampire stories we love so much. Incredible. Oh I've downloaded Outlander finally. I'm afraid to start it!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hi! I just wanted to finally review (sorry, shame on me for not doing so earlier...) and say that this is by far my most reread/favorite fanfic. I'm not even sure I can describe why I love your writing so much, there's just something so inherently romantic and daydreamy about the way you write, and the way you describe human emotion so perfectly. I also adore Air and Sessions but Volition's Edward and Bella are my favorite. The Irish setting is also perfect. Have you ever thought of setting another story there? It obviously would be different characters and such, but you're so great at connecting the culture and setting that it would be a shame if you didn't. Anyways, just wanted to let you know much I love your writing and about the obscene amount of times I've read Volition when I want something to cheer me up (I love it so much because their relationship is so steady and strong no matter what). :)
MsHavisham79 chapter 31 . 11/7/2013
My heart, seeing their family that there were moment I was unsure they would get. Perfect.
MsHavisham79 chapter 30 . 11/7/2013
omg that final few sentences made me all teary!
MsHavisham79 chapter 29 . 11/7/2013
oh wow. This was an excellent chapter to see from Edward, not only his torment while she was gone but that it proved the catalyst for so much that happened from this point on.
MsHavisham79 chapter 28 . 11/7/2013
I love seeing this from his perspective - such great insight into his feelings.
MsHavisham79 chapter 27 . 11/7/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
Such perfection!
MsHavisham79 chapter 26 . 11/7/2013
gahhhhhh, I love them so much. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful, detailed story. You blow me away!
(I might also need to get hold of their friend about the paperwork - my visa is up next year and I don't want to leave!)
MsHavisham79 chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
ok I feel substantially better after this chapter than I did after the last one! phew. It was intense though!
4,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »