Reviews for Volition
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
THAT KIND OF STUFF SCARE THE HELL OUT O ME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
SO SHECAN MOVETO THE TOWN OVER CONVRT AND THEN GET MRRIED RIGHT I KNOW A IEND OFMINE MARID A BATIST HE HAD TO SIGN A PAPER THAT THE CHIDRENWOULD BE RAISED I THE MOTHRS CHRUCH AN RELIGON CANT IT BE JUST THE OPSITE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 11 . 4/2/2015
SO MIKEY DDNTGETHIS CANDY NOT GOOD BUT SORT OF FUNNY. SO EDWARD GOT PUT OFF MY MOTHER NATURE WELL AT LEAST HE KNOWS SHES NOT PREGNANT THATS GOOD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
LETS SEE WHAT SHE TELLS THEM SATURDAY HE WAS WITH HER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
WELL THAT WAS INTERESING EEM LIKE EDWARD JUST TOLD HER HE WOULD REPLAEEI WITH AN ENGAMENT RING OR A WEDDING RING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 8 . 4/2/2015
I HOPE THEBOYS ARE SE EWAD NEEDS T LEAVE CONDOS WITH BELLA DONT YOU THINK[SNICKER] JUST SAYING
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 7 . 4/2/2015
OH GOD I HATE TANYA PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL NOT BE A JACOB HERE TO.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 4/2/2015
WONDER WHY JASPER IS GOING OSCHOL THEIR THAT IS QUET A DISTANCE ROM TEXAS. YES DARLING YOU NEED ALL THE PRAYERS YOU CAN GET
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
SO EDWARD IS THE LEADER OF THE GOUP SAID HE LOVES HER BUT HE KNEW ALREADY THAT SHE LOVED HIM HOW?
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
THAT WAS JUST WEIRD MY DAD WOULD HAVE NOT DOETHTAT ALL BUT MAYBE HEYALLWANTEDTHE TW TOGETER
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 4/1/2015
ARE THEY GOING TO MOV THEM FROTHEIR HOME
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
SHIT IS EDWAR A MA WHRE SPLAYIG WITH BELLA SO HE COULD GET IN HE PANTS I WOUD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT THAT BUT WHAT IS WTH VICTORIA THEN
beegurl13 chapter 31 . 4/1/2015
This is so wonderful. Dang, I'm so glad I read this and I don't know why I waited so long. :D I love that these two ended up so happy and that even though things weren't always easy, they have a good life together. I love the big family they ended up with and that Emmett and Rosalie have even more kids. :D I kinda hope that eventually their parents will move to the US since all of their kids and grandkids are there. You wrote a wonderful story and I'm so glad you shared it with us. With each story I read you just keep cementing yourself as my favorite author ever. Thanks for this. :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
I KNOW HER RELGION DOES NOT BELEVE I BRTHCONTRO AND THEY DID NOT USE CONDOMS SO ARENT THEY ASKIG FOR TROUBLE
beegurl13 chapter 30 . 3/30/2015
Oh, it's so good. I don't want it to end! :D I'm glad you did a bit more for it, but this is really wonderful. This whole time in history is so interesting. I really should learn more about it. :) But once again, your Edward... :)
4,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »