Reviews for Volition
divyvicki chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
I'm glad the boys showed up to walk Bella home. Pretty sure that boy was up to no good. Too bad she lost her job though.
divyvicki chapter 16 . 5/10/2015
Sad chapter. Hope Tyler is okay, but doesn't seem promising.
divyvicki chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
Oh, no.
divyvicki chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
It's really sweet that he wants her with him.
divyvicki chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
Hope they have some fun before bad things happen again.
shellyduran chapter 31 . 5/3/2015
I'm so glad I finally got a chance to read this. You did a fantastic job, not only of conveying their emotions but the times they lived. It makes you grateful that The Troubles are over but I couldn't help but compare the IRA and their tactics to the terrorists of today. Americans, especially in the N.E. were very sympathetic to the Cause at the time but really, their methods- the car bombs and destruction weren't different from the very terrorism we now fear here in the U.S. You manage to walk the fine lines in this story very well. It was possible to still root for Edward while not approving of what he did. If I hadn't already known you were American, I would've believed this was written by someone in Ireland/the U.K. The words and accents were spot on. I'm so glad E&B (and R&E and A&J) got their HEA. James and Victoria's fates were a sad reminder of how many didn't in those days.
divyvicki chapter 12 . 4/23/2015
How horrible that they would have to leave their families because they are if different faiths.
divyvicki chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
It's really an eye opener how they had to live.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Oh, no!
divyvicki chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Sad about the friend. Very realistic scenario though.
geosordino chapter 31 . 4/15/2015
Thank you for sharing. Love this story.
geosordino chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Second time I'm reading this. Love it more this time.
angietwnsnd chapter 31 . 4/8/2015
I feckin loved this story! I love all your stories and thought I wouldn't like this. But saw it recommended on Facebook and gave it a try. And I'm so glad I did. Thanks!
divyvicki chapter 7 . 4/5/2015
So we have the typical skankya Tanya.
divyvicki chapter 6 . 4/5/2015
Gobshite was the only term I didn't recognize. I'm a bit surprised that the parental units are being so understanding about Edward and Bella's relationship.
4,810 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »