Reviews for The Unexpected Confidant
Wonderful
MidwestDreamer chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Loved this! Completely believable backstory for the friendship (of which we've seen far too little in canon, imho!) between Tony and Palmer. I think these two are far more alike than they are different, and I really enjoyed how this story focused on that. This really made me smile... thanks!
simys chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
oo00oo—oo00oo—oo00oo—oo00oo—oo00oo

I enjoyed it.
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Aw, this was a great insight into the start of the Jimmy and Tony friendship. I thought you handled it very well, so kudos.

Although just a oneshot, the fic definitely had all of the elements of a great story. Really enjoyed it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Gibbs would never have left the team in his hands if he'd had any doubt about his ability. But still, given the time he'd worked alongside the other two, he was disappointed by their lack of faith.

Tony grimaced at his choice of words. Who was he kidding? He wasn't disappointed, he was hurt. Aww Poor Tony. As long as you and Gibbs know you are good and can do the job you do it the best you can and screw Ziva and Tim. If they have a problem let them as long as it doesn't interfere with the job/case.

This was good.

I love when Palmer is the one Tony goes to in stories about Gibbs leaving. They make good friends. Wish it was more on the show.
SylverSpyder chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
You made me smile like a young child eating her first oreo cookie with a bag of rainbows to taste in her pocket and a break (of that kit kat bar) in her other hand. Need a moment to picture that? She'd be chewing it over with twix. Personally, I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park.

Translation: Good story. Well written.
Natasha chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Loved it. Glad that Tony has someone to talk to about everything even cases. He really had a hard time with Abby, McGee and Ziva during Gibbs's departure and after it. Couldn't stand Ziva and McGee talking bad to Tony after Gibbs came back. Are you going to write one about their attitude once Gibbs comes back? No wonder why Jimmy and Tony had such great friendship during Bounce and he actually knew what kind of coffee Tony liked.
MichaD chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
This story just made me want to go " Awwww " by the end. Usually& coming from me it's no good ( don't like cheesy stuff ), but this time it's a major compliment!

I so wanted to read about how Tony shuts McGee's bitching down for good, but I guess you can't always got what you want ! ( yeah, I'm quoting overly-famous songs in my reviews, don't judge ! )

Once again, Good Job!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Beautiful story! :)
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Adorable!

in Liebe, Red Tail
Tora II chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Holy crap, yes! I was always wondering what was going on with Tony and Palmer in "Bounce" and this fic explained it perfectly! They don't have anything to prove to each other, which makes their friendship that much more likely. Great job!
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aw this is really nice. I love it.
Igottoomany chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
What a great little story. Wonderful to see that you have the talent to handle comedy as well as you handle angst. Excellent supposition on the beginning of the friendship for these two characters. A very enjoyable read!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Ah, this is cute!
Laura-trekkie chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Yay Jimmy! Poor Tony. McGee and Ziva, even Abby to some extent, seemed to go out of their way to make Tony's stint as boss difficult, so I'm glad he's found someone he can talk with about it. Jimmy gave some good advice and reminded Tony that there are those who believe him capable of the job.