Reviews for Player Haters
deadliness chapter 22 . 7/24
Look Jen, I can relate. I have had this happen to me, hurts like fucking hell. But I swear even though u feel like your heart is shattered and broken, your heart will get stronger. This is my story.
when i was 15, (now Im 17) I had a boyfriend. He was amazing, he was funny, smart and kind. He was perfect for me, I thought I was loving him. But no he didnt want 'love'... Anyway, trust me I had a small drinking problem but it got better my heart slowly mended and got stronger. Now I have a great boyfriend and a better life. Yours will be the same,
I feel you, never thought i would meet someone who had a similar problem as me.
Jade,, deadliness
p.s: if u wanna talk here's my email and phone no.
jadejiang99 07796136511 btw i live in uk just saying...
Eve chapter 1 . 2/28
XDDD
mariesathemist chapter 4 . 2/8
Darn this series is good girl. omgashness that sounded wrong... i'd better stop before i say something... stupid like: bavyhfbaj V8. Yah-nah? oh wait... did i actually stay dat? ommmmm bai...
PETERPANGIRL chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
I laughed hysterically through this whole chapter is that bad? Oh well anywaaaaay. I AM GOING TO STALK YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER. WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL MAKE YOU SIT IN A BATHTUB AND TELL ME AWESOME STORIES FOR ETERNITY! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE AUTHOR OF ALL TIME! I WILL NEVER GROW UP!
volturiwriter12 chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
LAWLAZ
volturiwriter12 chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Lol, u r so awesomely random!
volturiwriter12 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
U?rule!
volturiwriter12 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
RANDOM AND FUNNY! Damn, u r good!
volturiwriter12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Lol, this is rlly good!
Jess.h.h chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
When everybody went up to talk to Bella, i got to Jaspers turn when i started crying! How did you do that? You're a genius!
Kym chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
When emmet tazed edward that was my favorite part in the story my favorite pt in this chap was when Emmett woke Edward up
Guest chapter 15 . 2/6/2014
This chapter was horrible !
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
OMG this chapter make me cry a lot ur doing a great job girl ... !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hahahhahah FOOD FIGHT ! Hahah chapter one is awesome
Katie Jones chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
U spelled Britney Spears wrong. I luv her a lot and feel offended by this. She is princess of pop and has more hits than almost any other female artist. I really hope u meant no harm. She has more money than u and ur bff put together. Other than that ur a great writer and im enjoying the story!