Reviews for Player Haters
Kym chapter 10 . 3/9
When emmet tazed edward that was my favorite part in the story my favorite pt in this chap was when Emmett woke Edward up
This chapter was horrible !
OMG this chapter make me cry a lot ur doing a great job girl ... !
Hahahhahah FOOD FIGHT ! Hahah chapter one is awesome
Katie Jones chapter 9 . 1/12
U spelled Britney Spears wrong. I luv her a lot and feel offended by this. She is princess of pop and has more hits than almost any other female artist. I really hope u meant no harm. She has more money than u and ur bff put together. Other than that ur a great writer and im enjoying the story!
ginnypotter1596 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Jennifer, right? Yeah, I really like your user name. JasperSAYSrelax123. Love it. And do you really have a twin? I've always wanted another me. But I ot think that would be possible because I'm too uniquely weird!
Kisses,
-A
..lyssa
It's from a show, pretty little liars, maybe you've heard of and/or seen it? Idk, just appreciate the review I've written and the time that I've taken out of my awesome (not really) day to write it.
ginnypotter1596 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
OMC! That was funny! Btw, I mean the vampire God thing. I love the author's notes! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
"Are you my bodyguard?" LOL ;)
senaaa.d chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
hahahahah i laughed so hard reading this chapter :D keep writing, its so good already :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
haha! loved the ending!
cutiepie365 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
that was halriouis out of all the kindergarden stories i read, this is the best one so far. Update soon :)
every thorn has a rose chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Chin up hon. you were to good for them anyways! X
RockaRosalie chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
James is sick what's wrong wit him?
AnImAl Is In CoNtRoL chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
luv the way their kiss turned out!
1DWhoLocked chapter 17 . 7/19/2011
. . . . . . . . .her. okayy i won't KILL you but...watch your back and every shadow you see, every hiding spot...sorry i just HAD to type that...