Reviews for The Real Thing
Tomate chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh yeah, I love the video. I even have it on my iPod because I love this woman so much!

Loved the fic. So sweet.
Mynerva24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
It's such a sweet story... Have never taken Mac as a guy who would be flattered when being compared to sugar, but, then it's Stella, so go figure... lol!

Melina's moment inspire the musical, right? The game Melina and Gary play when they were taking scenes late... The one always won by Melina. lol!

Great story...!
JillSwinburne chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Melina's musical game! lol I love that little video, its so cute, as was your story. :D

Jill
DarkArts27 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Sque! I love it! These little NY fics of yours (as well as the Bones ones) always leave me with a smile plastered across my face. The Splenda idea was brilliant (it took me a moment lol), and I love how God damn cute they are together!

It seems you've dragged me over to the NY realm, but I don't think I'll be leaving by will anytime soon.

Two vastly different sides of the same remarkable coin. A rare, remarkable coin. So rare in fact, that no others existed. - I loved this line; a poetic Mac would never go astray :)

“Why have the substitute when I can have the real thing, sugar?” - Only THE best ending line possible. But I'm inclined to agree :P

Have a good weekend bowling it up D, and I will chat to you later :)

T.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
that was great loved it
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
bahahaha you watched the Melina Moments thing!

AH!

I loved this!

Dana, this was by far the cutest thing EVER

and the perfect cure for my severe case of angst today

and uh.