Reviews for Cedric's Necklace
Anne chapter 1 . 22h
I never would have thought of this pairing if you hadn't decided to write ut, but I think you've done a good job.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/24
What a beautiful fic!
Lee Onew chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Really? I didn't know how you were gonna write out this pairing but I absolutely loved thiseven the parts that made me sob. When I need a good fic to angst to this is gonna be it. The fluff leading to his deathI just couldn't.
Now, I'm gonna stay up creating an alternate ending where Ced doesn't die so they can all be happy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I don't why I thought this was going to be a happy ending. Then when got to the scene where ced dies I broke down. This was so beautifully sad. I loved it
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I would love to write a review saying how amazing this story is, but I'm too busy crying my eyes out...
Raven A. Evans chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Good Lord in HEAVEN! This is obviously a very non-canon pairing, but the way you wrote the story was SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
Nathalie chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You fucking bastard! I've never cried so hard in my life! Stuff like this shoudn't be legal to put on, I admit the story was beautiful, but my heart is literally shattering! I'm conflicted)':
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was so beautiful and sad. One of the best stories I've ever read xD i cried at the end. Poor Cedric, poor Blaise.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was an unexpected pairing and a beautiful story. Now excuse me while I mop up my tears.
SilvanaCrowe chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
God. That was painful to read. It literally made my heart ache.
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Even though this isn't a couple I would have thought could work, this was amazing. The pairing didn't seem forced, or unnatural, and that's what made it hard to read without getting sad. Knowing what was go to happen to Cedric made this story bittersweet. Good work.
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Beautiful story ! Its a shame there's no more fanfictions with this pairing !
Renn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
0_0 WOW. This was so amazing. Unusual couple, all the more interesting, and even though it was always certain it wouldn't end well given Cedric's future, every moment was just amazing. I also loved Harry in this - and I rarely love Harry at all! So kudos to you and many thanks for sharing! :)
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow... just wow. I can't even think of anything else to say. The progression through their relationship was amazing and it was incredible to see. So much talent was put into this and I don't think I have ever read a slash fic so touching. I loved that everything went as it did before Cedric's death, which had me bawling like a child who just lost their favorite blankie. Such talent hun. Absolutely lovely.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I REAALLY liked this story! I usually dont like when they're written in past tense, but it really touched me. And the mix with Blaise and Cedric just were... brilliant. Even though knowing how it would end. Really good one. And sweet. )
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »