Reviews for Cedric's Necklace
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I don't why I thought this was going to be a happy ending. Then when got to the scene where ced dies I broke down. This was so beautifully sad. I loved it
Made-in-Denmark chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I would love to write a review saying how amazing this story is, but I'm too busy crying my eyes out...
Raven A. Evans chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Good Lord in HEAVEN! This is obviously a very non-canon pairing, but the way you wrote the story was SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
Nathalie chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
You fucking bastard! I've never cried so hard in my life! Stuff like this shoudn't be legal to put on, I admit the story was beautiful, but my heart is literally shattering! I'm conflicted)':
Mason and Alex chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
That was so beautiful and sad. One of the best stories I've ever read xD i cried at the end. Poor Cedric, poor Blaise.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was an unexpected pairing and a beautiful story. Now excuse me while I mop up my tears.
Live to anger the World chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
God. That was painful to read. It literally made my heart ache.
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Even though this isn't a couple I would have thought could work, this was amazing. The pairing didn't seem forced, or unnatural, and that's what made it hard to read without getting sad. Knowing what was go to happen to Cedric made this story bittersweet. Good work.
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Beautiful story ! Its a shame there's no more fanfictions with this pairing !
Renn chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
0_0 WOW. This was so amazing. Unusual couple, all the more interesting, and even though it was always certain it wouldn't end well given Cedric's future, every moment was just amazing. I also loved Harry in this - and I rarely love Harry at all! So kudos to you and many thanks for sharing! :)
Jessy-Anne chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Wow... just wow. I can't even think of anything else to say. The progression through their relationship was amazing and it was incredible to see. So much talent was put into this and I don't think I have ever read a slash fic so touching. I loved that everything went as it did before Cedric's death, which had me bawling like a child who just lost their favorite blankie. Such talent hun. Absolutely lovely.
Selfinflicted Poison chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I REAALLY liked this story! I usually dont like when they're written in past tense, but it really touched me. And the mix with Blaise and Cedric just were... brilliant. Even though knowing how it would end. Really good one. And sweet. )
WanderingTheDreams chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
I'm really mad you made Cedric die (...okay, technically JK Rowling made him die... but still.)

I LOVE CEDRIC AND BLAISE!

Excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out.

P.S. You're writing is amazing!
Huntressofthenight'93 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
omg! I completely understand...one of the saddest, best fanfics i've read! Amazing job...hugs for poor Blaise who lost the man loved (yet he really didn't LOSE him, not really). All in all, I loved it...truly a beautiful story. 3
Rose Creighton chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
omg... that was fucking beautiful. So sad... and and... now i'm mad at the series for killing cedric... *sad face* that was soo... soo... i loved it... and yeah... great job... *sob*

Rose ~*~