Reviews for Enterprise High
i remember reading this story eons ago and wishing desperately for it to not be over. then one day i am reminded of it and pick back up around chapter 26. that was yesterday. i can't wait for another update and a conclusion to this agonizing and delightful rollercoaster. please post again soon. i'm excited to see where the end lies.
Guest chapter 49 . 11/22/2016
Will this story be finished eventually? It's so good, and I love the character development. The plot was getting so interesting too! Whatever happened to that kidnapped baby? Who wins the hover race championship? Do Kirk and spock ever date?! I hope you'll continue writing. :-)
TheWhoLockedSupernaturalist chapter 49 . 9/28/2016
I love this! It is so perfect and amazing and different and unfinished! What's up with tha t? If you have the time, I would LOVE it if you could post the other chapters!
SwaggieSaysHi chapter 49 . 9/10/2016
Please update, coz I'm going to die if I can't read the next part SOON.
JellyfishSisters chapter 49 . 8/4/2016
I swear this story has been mentally exhausting to read and the NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED FOR YOUR LOYAL READERS!
I FUCKING LOVE THIS FUCKING STORY, IT HAS BROUGHT ME JOY AND HEARTACHE AND I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO READ THE ENDING BECAUSE SPOCK AND KIRK HAVE NOT YET KISSED AND I NEED THEM TO DO THE DO!
I love for the beautifully constructed parallels between this AU and the 2009 film (like Kirk and Sulu helping Spock to try and save everyone from the fire, mirroring the drill fiasco and Spock having to go into the temple to rescue the Elders). I love the character arcs, the hover racing, FUCKING GAILA (in the literal sense as well as an adjective) and omg.
228k, nearly 50 chapters.
Please relieve me of this cliffhanger! I've spent three days straight reading this instead of working on schoolwork. Please! I understand if you are a busy bee and it's just been so chaotic that you haven't been able to think of updating, but please, out of these 2000 reviews, HEAR MY PLEA! I CANNOT SURVIVE WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER!
ARGHHHHHHH
I WAS SOBBING AT POINTS, BOTH FROM LAUGHTER AND SORROW!
HUMANS ARE OMNISEXUAL! PEOPLE ARE GIVING LESS FUCKS ABOUT WHO YOU FUCK!
ASEXUALS CAN STILL CREATE A FAMILY IF THEY WANT, OMG YES!
THREESOMES, POLYGAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS, FUCK YEAH!
SPOCK IS TRANSGENDER, OMG I HAVE ASCENDED TO HEAVEN ITSELF, AND IM A FUCKING ATHEIST!
HOLY SHIT THIS IS MY LONGEST EVER REVIEW, I HOPE YOU READ IT AMONGST EVERYONE ELSES!
Everyone needs to read this work of art. You are a complete and utter genius.
~Leora
MeliTeky chapter 49 . 6/13/2016
OH MY ACTUAL ASDFGHJKL
OK everything is fine , breath and wait patiently for the end of this piece of art ... BUT THAT CLIFFHANGER WHYYYYY
;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;
Spirk incoming very soon though (I HOPE)
I Adore your writing style and the perfect AU for our beloved star trek ! Thank you for the effort and good luck for the rest :)
P.S. what happened to Gaila's bet ? And the "date" spock and kirk were supposed to have ? Is it gonna be a bonus chapter ? :3
SwaggieSaysHi chapter 49 . 5/28/2016
What the fuck? You CANNOT just leave us hanging!
Update, dammit!
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 49 . 4/8/2016
Ugh... Run Jim, run... You can do so much better...
atymer chapter 49 . 3/31/2016
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!
"Like a mote of dust levitates..." *snort!* It was beautiful though.
Then a car...
I loved this chapter! Hilarious! Thank you!
tanseynz chapter 49 . 3/27/2016
From the sublime to the ridiculous - now there's a surprise! Still lovin' it.
Lee chapter 49 . 2/29/2016
Oh my GOD you've updated I love you so much! Gosh, seriously, I've waited for this for *years* and kept checking back in. :D Prettiest please with a cherry on top, don't abandon it again, you've got no idea how many people are waiting for the ending!

Love and hugs,
xoxo
Anon chapter 49 . 2/13/2016
Please update this masterpiece! :)
arccie chapter 49 . 1/15/2016
Stumbled across this and boy what an epic.

Nice cliffhanger moment to hook me for another chapter. :)
SakuraMinamino chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
Wonder how long it will take Sarek to realize what's happening in front of him. Love that Amanda is still shipping them. I swear she's thinking, "Only a matter of time."
SakuraMinamino chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
Aww, Spock and Kirk are bonding. FYI though, Vulcans can't get drunk off alcohol. You probably no that since you obviously watched TOS, but I had to say it. I also could say Spock has a body temp of 91 degrees F but you might punch me. ..BTW loved Spock's joke, I cracked up.
2,124 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »