Reviews for WWHI? Book 4 Reunion
Jes chapter 4 . 10/29/2014
Awww. Halt misses Caitlyn! Poor guy...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Cute :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
Moooorrrreeeeee pllllleeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
His sister?
SpottedOwl88 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE*1,000,000,000,000,000 PLEASES' later* CONTINUE! I LOVE this! Halt was talking about his sister, wasn't he? Cyber cookies(::) (::) (::) (::) (::). Cyber doughnuts (o) (o) (o) (o) (o).Cyber m&ms (m) (m) (m) (m) (m). Cyber skittles (s) (s) (s) (s) (s)
spottedowl8 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
It was his little sister that he had lost, wasn't it?
spottedowl8 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
It was Horace who killed Deparnieux not Halt!
Caithlinn13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Aw! It's a good story.
You still have it on hold? It's been a few years... Could you please finish?
Please? :3
harold-the-rabbit chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
AHA! it was PAULINE! that he was talkin about right...i think
Boo chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I still have ho you'll contine ths !
rangerforever6 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
wow, its so weird how in your authors notes you are using major texting language. its really hard to understand. but in your story, your grammar is exteremely well. hehe, nice story, by the way:)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Please continue this story
Otaku Psychopaths Unite chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Wow wow wow!
I want to know who Halt's talking about!
Please update soon! XD
moon princess chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
i think you should finish it its interesting and im very curious as to who this mystry person is.i am alot like will when it comes to curiosity and i hate to leave storys half agetates me when people abandon storyies but leaves them posted because that means ill never get my answers,please dont be one of thouse for the spelling mistakes and great story love it.
Elsforever chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
oh, I know a title. Like father, like son. Because, when halt finds them, they have a lot in commen. So, what do you think?