Reviews for Looks Can Be Deceiving
Guest chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
please keep on writing wnat happens next
M'Kenzie chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Ok I love it but I think they are falling in love too quick. I don't know anyone in real or have seen anyone in movies falling in love that fast.
LisbonGirl chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Loved it, please update
chinadoll7 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
keep me updated
robfans chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
nice story,thank you. please ,update soon.
jrprose20 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Nice chapter. I loved how Edward was the ‘vulnerable one’. Keep up the great story. I can't wait to read about the gambling.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 6 . 9/10/2009
What a nice date night. Seems like they both had a good time. I liked that Bella kissed Edward at the end of their date.

I thought Edward didn't have Bella's number? How is he going to call her? Wonder when he will realize that? Man is he going to be bummed. He'll just have to go and leave flowers on her doorstep and telling her she needs to call him and give him her number if she would like to go out again.

Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to more. TTFN.
FRK921 chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
heheh...cool
Ari chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
great chapter:) can't wait 4 the next on
trixily chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
awesome chapter
Isabela is Online chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
I love your story. I just don't quite agree that Bella has to resort to stripping just to make money for her studies. But I admire her for still keeping her virtues intact . Just hope you continue to make her strong and able to resist temptation. I hope you can find her a more suitable job so she can quit being a stripper. I don't have anything against strippers, it's just that my mind still couldn't accept Bella doing this again soon please.
Beautywithoutabeast chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
oH!
bundysarah chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
love it!
jrprose20 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Hey great chapter. I am glad that she decided to call him. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Evenstarsinger chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
AW. So sweet. CAN'T wait for more.

Lots Of Love,