Reviews for The Good Guy
smfan4ever72 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I have mixed feelings about this story. On the one hand, it had me riding through highs and lows, and really feeling the heartache for Darien... this is the sign of great story writing, so thank-you for that!

However, this is one of VERY few stories, where I don't like Serena's character at all. I'm usually a fan of a little Darien/Seiya rivalry, but I feel like Serena treated Darien so badly throughout, that she didn't deserve him in the end. I also felt that in her mind, she was settling for Darien because he treated her well, and was always there for him. What was missing for me was any sign of passion towards him, even at the end. It seemed she saw him as the safe choice.

Anyway, I hope you won't take this offensively. The fact that you can inspire such a strong reaction from your readers is just an indication of what a great writer you are. Kudos!
Death and Rebirth chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
cute
Shiru Chiba chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
this was so beautiful!
Lostinthought92 chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
You gave me a heart-attack half-way through this chapter! I really thought Serena was going to run off into the sunset with Seiya! Yay Darien and Serena finally got together, I was very happy with the ending, great job with the story, not many could have made this work. But you did it, so kudos to you!
T.C. Devlin chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
aw 3

too cute

i loved it
Lexybug07 chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
I loved yout story and i loved the twist at the end i truly believed it til i kept reading.
jessicam242 chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
AW! im soo glad darien lived
Celeste-poet chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Great story. I love the ending (though I was rooting for Darien anyways). And it figures that Darien misses most of the major fights too.

Thanks for making such a great story and I hope to see more! :)
scarf chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
This is a perfect story. Ignore your critics. I love every word.
TokyoLi chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
You are just too cute! I think I liked your author's note even more than the story! Thanks for finishing this; I wish we could have seen more of a reaction from Darien because she lied to him, but I thought her apologies were sufficient.
LightningRose chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
At first I was mad at Serena I mean my gosh make up your damn mind already! But you pulled it around well with the lie. Great ending there got me a little choked up.
megira chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I thought she really did leave darien. I was like THAT BITCH! i thought this was a serena darien fic! Great ending! super cute with a bit of seriousness! I loved the story.
forever froz3n chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
O.O OMG IT'S OVER! NOO but it's an awesome story and good job!
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
nice ending
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
woo, this was a cute story, I enjoyed it!