Reviews for Outcast
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Very good! I really like your RoxasxXion stories.
Infatuation-x chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
ROXION! 3
UchihaEna chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
So good! 1314 is one of my most favorite pairings beside AkuRoku...

I thought this flowed rather nicely, the conversation was really cute Like something they'd really say in the game.

Awesome work!
aaaa2636 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Amazing! This is beautiful and I really liked it! I can't wait for the English release of Days! :D Please write more roxasXxion! :)
Anonymous Legion chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
XD this just gets even better when you know Xion's little secret...
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Wow. That was excellent!
sakuratears19 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Great job! I'm currently playing the Japanese version of the KH 358/2 Days and without spoilers I'm happy to announce that this fanfic was extremely in character! )

I liked this a lot and when the English release comes out I hope you realize how accurate you actually are character-wise! YAY! Good job!
narutowolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I loved it!
Fighter le Faye chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Heh, my opinion? Honestly...I don't like this pairing. (...or akuroku...) I've been fully converted to Riku/Xion a long while ago lol. -_- / :/ And especially after spoiling myself with 358/2 Days (I couldn't wait), I can't see Roxas and Xion romantically together, but that's just me.

Sorry, I'm weird and stubborn like that. -.-; This is quite the cute stuff. The pairing...not my cup of tea.

FF009
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
XION AND ROXAS ARE SO CUTE! UPDATE SOON!
xXHikariXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aww this was sweet! I think I may have found a new shipping thanks to you. Hope that you write more Roxas/Xion. I'll be waiting!