Reviews for Rose Tinted
cookiea2b3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I support both these pairings. Maybe AreKan more than LaviYu, but this was wonderfully done. I feel really bad for Allen though.
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
*burst into tears* so sad...I feel so bad for Allen. I wish all three of them got together or something
YuuKanda chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
That was goog very good next time wright an fanfiction about pepoel talking each oder
Naire chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
T_T you almost made me cry, so sad :( Poor Allen
ryuuzaki19 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love it! For a minute I thought it was going to end with Yullen but I'm so glad that Lavi and Kanda decided to run away together. As for Allen, I think I understand his thought process enough to feel a little bad but the ending was pretty realistic to me...yeah! Good read man! :D
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Poor Allen. :( Why Kanda! Why didn't you go with Allen!*joking*
moshimellow chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Awww poor poor Allen-chan! ;A; I hate Kanda x Lavi... It just feels wrong IMO, no offense to the supporters... :
SantoryuuFelidae chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
MWAHHAHAHAHA.

okay, i'm sorry, but I'm anti yullen and LaviYuu is my DGM OTP. so this made me happy :3

great writing! i could really feel the heartbreak and desperate denial in allen. the RK was well written too.
Skye Leiko chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Uhhh... -cries- A beautifully done story. Please continue it.
Karush chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i loved it! i actually hate Yullen but i really liked it when it's onesided (sorry Allen! i dont hate you it's just that LaviYuu areperfect toghether and Yullen is just...wrong...)

anyhow!great story!

i hope i'll get to read more of your stories:)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Is is cruel of me that I like how this ended? I'm not glad that Allen's suffering from unrequited powerful and-seeing how this story is-lifelong love, but I am glad that Kanda and Lavi are together.

Some part of me want to just add Allen into the mix if only so that Lavi and him share Kanda.
AmarantineOct.3'11 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
FUCK YOU LAVI! Poor Allen..*crys* I love Allen dearly so its really sad for me to see him sad like that. Plus ii love yullen and hate lavi/kanda.
Hina-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2009

Oh,my God! I cried when I read that!

Why? Why isn't Yuu with Allen?

*starts crying again*

Aww...

I would be totally hyper and happy if it was the other way around... Yuu x Allen and Lavi's unrequited love towards Kanda! Mwahahahaha! *evil laugh* XD

Oops,I really need to get my pills on time.. "

Anyway...great story! xD
Estelle chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Omg that was very depressing T_T..in a good way :P. Grr the part that pissed me off the most was how Kanda left the note and Allen's name wasn't in there I wanted to punch him in the face for that, even if he didn't mean it.
yingyingyang chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I feel like such a masochist when I'm reading this. I abhor reading unrequited love and angst and such, but I always end up reading them.

Allen's denial and obsession is wonderfully written and argh, it really hurts. I'm a Yullen fan myself, so...

Your imagery is lovely. "the pile of dried leaves making a sick crunching sound as he falls onto them" is going to haunt me for a while and I'm terribly sorry about being incoherant but nrgh.

Thank you for writing!