Reviews for There's No Place Like Home
Mosaic Broken Hearts chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
yes, seems like it was a bad day :). Aurora's very protective, more than i thought she would be. but it's good, believable. when i read that a teenage girl was almost shot i did i mental scan, trying to remember if there was another OC teen Other. then i thought that maybe it was Alex, and then i read she had blonde hair, so I knew it was Gigi. I'm really curious about the Jay/Sawyer thing. it's interesting. the flashbacks were good too. update soon! oh, and I think you might need to update the character list.
Jac Danvers chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
First off, win for The Saturdays! I adore that song! Also loved the song that you chose for Jillian, I really think that fit her very well.

Claire escaped! Yay! Smart girl! Jay has me incredibly intrigued, first with the Iphone, and then his interest in Sawyer.

Every time I see the words "monster ate the pilot" i giggle.

And then for the flashbacks. What can I say? You did such an amazingly fabulous awesome wonderful job of portraying Jilly. I loved how you took all the clips from her life, leading up to her one night stand with Paolo, which was just like I imagined it. I've read back through this chapter three or four times now, and it leaves me smiling every time!

Thank you for your wonderful portrayal of Jillian, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Girafe13 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Superb chapter, I loved the Others/Losties encounter. Also, Jillian's past was very interesting. Nikki is very tough on Jillian. Can't wait to see more Jay/Sawyer, it's very mysterious. Anyway, update soon! I just can't wait until the next chapter! :D

See you around )
Dance in the Moonlight chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Hey! Thanks for the lovely review, I like that you like how I'm portraying Jay. He's a fascinating character- so much so that I'm holding off just a little longer for his flashback chapter. I want people to be intrigued, plus his past is a little head-trippy so I'd like to do it justice! D

Thanks again!
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
This is a good chapter, and I like how the OCs are meshing together to form a cohesive group with the original Losties. And Claire's escaped, hooray!

Please update soon!
everysonghasanending chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
You have no idea how much i love this is fantastic ) I love all the characters and think they fit in well with eachother. You are doing an amazing job keep up the good work! Please update soon!
Wolf's Edge chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Amazing job with Jay. Can't wait to see where this is going. I love it. :)
GuitarHeroLost chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Aw-poor Luis. Feeling guilty :/ Hm, Jillian found an iPhone in the luggage belonging to Jay ... in 2004. Interesting... and Charlie knows Audrey somehow. That's pretty cool. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Girafe13 chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Awesome chapter! Poor JC, his past was very tragic. I loved the part with the Iphone xD. And yeah, I want some Jay/Sawyer dialogues me too. Charlie is so sweet! And yeah, great suspence with all the Claire-got-kidnapped thing. Update soon, I can't wait to see more!

See you! D
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
This is a great chapter, and a lot of stuff happens. Lucien's past is tragic yet interesting.

Please update soon
everysonghasanending chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Again another amazing chapter :) update soon x
BloodyTink chapter 6 . 7/1/2009

I just loved what you did with Lucian. He was everything I thought he would be. I wasn't sure about the song choice but you really made it work, tying it to Lucian's personality. I got all teary eyed when I read the part about his dad dying. There's how I picture it to be all emotional.

I can't wait to see what happens to him next. I hope he gets some scenes with Sawyer and Walt and all the other characters.

I really liked his interactions with Andrea. I hope to see more scenes with them.

Update soon, please.
Jac Danvers chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Another fantastic chapter! Lucien's past is so horribly tragic, but I love how he releases his frustration through art. Charlie is also very, very sweet watching over Audrey. Andrea was dizzy- is it thirst, or something else from the crash? Maybe I read into things too much! And Jilly- everything you've done with her character so far has been amazing! You capture her just as I imagine, especially with Nikki and Paolo! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Olivia Dunham chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
That was an awesome chapter - poor Lucian about him and his dad though. And stupid sexist men, lol. Claire is funny when she's out of it too, :D.
Wolf's Edge chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Amazing job with Jay and the ipohone LOL! Can't wait to read more. :) Would love to see some Jay/Sawyer interaction. :)