Reviews for Fears
Overscore chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I really enjoyed this. More than enough content to chew over for a while, but short and concise enough to hit home in a way only drabbles can. I thought this was a great exploration of the cast of FFVII; each fear seemed to fit very well, and the way each person dealt with their fear was also fitting. Like, how Cid just felt unnerved but wasn't "scared", even if it was his fear... I dunno, all of it just felt very in-character. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I really liked it. :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
those fears... they all seem very believable and in character. nice job with that.
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Love it :)
sylvanius chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was great, all the fears were very true to the characters. My favorites were Vincent's, Cloud's and Barret's though I loved them all. This really was fantastic, it's the mark of a great writer to get across so much about a character in so few words. Bravo!
Iseki chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love this. Each fear is unique yet worded just that you couldn't imagine it being any other way. Even though I sometimes find myself burying my face in my hands with the "new" Cloud (you know, now that the graphics are tested and true and he is no longer made of blocks) I really got a pang when I read his. it's terrifying. great stuff.
Silk Weaver chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
All of these are quite in character- I wouldn't be surprised if all of them were canon. They're also short, but powerful pieces. I especially like how Yuffie's fear flows into Vincent's. It's a very nice way to start out the whole thing.

I'd also like to thank you for taking the time to read my stuff.
S.Zix chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I think I -felt- Red XI's fears. Twingey and all.

Each and every line was elegant and powerful. I think the least powerful was probably Aeris, which is ironic since it's the only confirmed canon one. It just doesn't have that zing line at the end like the rest.

Just some comma issues that stuck out.

"Sometimes, Cloud doesn’t recognise his own reflection" Nix.

"She carries ice materia, instead" Nix.

"lifeless Planet, and Marlene growing up without him" Nix.

Everything I read makes me want to read more from you : ). So, you know, I should alert you or something. Keep being unique!
Fleur de Nuit chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautifully written. I really loved your take on Barret's fears. It was sweet, but so very sad at the same time. And Cloud's too was nice; short but really, really eerie. Keep up the good work! D
DreadPirateSephy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
You always have such great insights into the each character! I really like how thought-provoking your writing style is. (I'm reading chapter 3 of Waiting for Springtime now, too. It's great so far, and I'm sure the rest will be even better!) :)
kitsune13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
wow. I really liked this one. It was fresh and very well thought out and somehow, in a few short lines, managed to capture each of the characters amazingly well. Short and to the point and beautifully done, not a bit of barren to it and nothing lacking. Great job :D Thanks for the satisfying read.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Insightful. :)

QueenAlla chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I liked this, thought it was quite sweet :) Will you be writing any more?