Reviews for The Rest of Forever
Not boring at all; I find it to be a great plot twist, and I want to know exactly what is going on. I know you'll get to the wedding, and I'll be right there reading it when you do.

Carry on : )
Sakura Michel chapter 24 . 1/30
love story is beautiful
Sakura Michel chapter 1 . 1/30
beautiful story
Sirisha23 chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Amazing fanfiction. Thanks for writing this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Loving your story so far and the drama didn't go on and on.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I don't like how your making Leah so stupid and wanting.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
I just found this story and wanted to leave a review though I don't know if you are still involved. I enjoyed it. I was looking for a story that would resolve the tragedy of Breaking Dawn and Jake's imprint on the infant half vamp. There are many ways to resolve it, but this story actually continued from the imprint and wrote a mature realistic Jacob. It was very good. Nessie was not spoiled and immature as she could be given the Cullen's wealth and lack of other activities. Jake made a huge sacrifice leaving LaPush but it worked and you wrote him traveling so that he could keep his relationships with his Pack and tribe. I was disappointed you wrote Leah so ugly but it resolved with her apology. I enjoyed Billy and Charlie. I was glad there was not a lot of talk of hunting animals for blood. Jake's internal thoughts were very well written too.

Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for newer readers, I plan to look at the sequel.
RAmos chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
I often wondered what would happen if the other half vamp came back and gave Jacob some competition!
Ramos chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I like the idea of a bit of danger and am waiting for Jacob to wolf out as her protector, and for her to be super strong and fast.
Ramos chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
OMG! This was so amazing! I loved the ninety nine bottle of beer section. It was so funny! I like that he thought to protect her, using condoms, and that he's committed to her. I'm surprised Edward isn't pushing for marriage, since he felt so strongly about it himself.
Ramos chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
Nice. I'm a little worried that an IUD was the choice. For them, it would work, since they aren't sleeping with anyone else, but other people who follow you, may not know about possible health risks and STD's.
Ramos chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
I had envisioned them being in the woods and, as Renesme developed, her becoming curious, and Jacob not sure what he should do about it.
Ramos chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
I like it. This is a good way to develop the plot. She is in love with him and he still sees her as a child. When will it change, what will he do when it does? When will he tell her that he has imprinted on her?
Ramos chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
I think you're doing a good job explaining how she is developing and what she is thinking. Is this the crisis then of the story?-her trying to figure out who she is and not knowing that Jacob has imprinted on her? She's supposed to be extremely intelligent, wouldn't she have figured this out by now? I am enjoying hearing how they are progressing, changing, and maturing.
wolfman19 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hmmm... I like it. Not sure where you are going with this but I'm interested in reading more. You will definitely have to explain some of this stuff to me later. Oh and you are my new favorite author :}