Reviews for The Rest of Forever
Worse
U Could have written more dialogues rather than like a story being narrated.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/20/2016
Your story really made me feel a lot better with my self I don't y but it did and if you reading this it would make my day if you made as equal with Remy and Jacob's future daughter(I already read all of them)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/28/2015
Great, great story! Haven't read a Nessie/Jacob story in a while but glad I read yours! Going to go read the sequel now~
Roxierocks23 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
I believe you have achieved a pretty credible 17yr old Jake so your on the right track so far.
Varbo93 chapter 24 . 8/4/2015
Hey!
I just wanted to review to tell you how much I love your story. Unfortunately, I'm French, so I can't tell you all I want to -I don't know how.
So I'll just let you a small review, and go read the sequel.
Thank you!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/29/2015
Not boring at all; I find it to be a great plot twist, and I want to know exactly what is going on. I know you'll get to the wedding, and I'll be right there reading it when you do.

Carry on : )
Sakura Michel chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
love story is beautiful
Sakura Michel chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
beautiful story
Sirisha23 chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
Amazing fanfiction. Thanks for writing this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Loving your story so far and the drama didn't go on and on.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/24/2014
I don't like how your making Leah so stupid and wanting.
PastOneonta chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
I just found this story and wanted to leave a review though I don't know if you are still involved. I enjoyed it. I was looking for a story that would resolve the tragedy of Breaking Dawn and Jake's imprint on the infant half vamp. There are many ways to resolve it, but this story actually continued from the imprint and wrote a mature realistic Jacob. It was very good. Nessie was not spoiled and immature as she could be given the Cullen's wealth and lack of other activities. Jake made a huge sacrifice leaving LaPush but it worked and you wrote him traveling so that he could keep his relationships with his Pack and tribe. I was disappointed you wrote Leah so ugly but it resolved with her apology. I enjoyed Billy and Charlie. I was glad there was not a lot of talk of hunting animals for blood. Jake's internal thoughts were very well written too.

Thanks for writing and leaving this posted for newer readers, I plan to look at the sequel.
RAmos chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
I often wondered what would happen if the other half vamp came back and gave Jacob some competition!
Ramos chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I like the idea of a bit of danger and am waiting for Jacob to wolf out as her protector, and for her to be super strong and fast.