Reviews for So the Trauma
Firehawk242 chapter 6 . 1/21
...A well written amnesia/lesbian romance fanfic. Wow. Forget unicorns, this is a real mythical creature.
Mimic chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I was actually surprised to see that Shego realized that Kim set her up.
I thinking... why Shego? Why not Kim losing her memory? Actually, I don't know if this would work if Kim was the one who forgot. Maybe that's the reason. Or, maybe, it's because Shego gave a script for Kim to follow, and Kim has no such thing, she just likes her "wham, bam, thank you ma'am." And Shego would have a hard time making Kim like her, thinking she's a villain and all... or not...? Some implications here.

I was abstaining talking about the amnesia. I think I still won't, I'm no master on the subject.
All I'll say is that I still think Shego dealt wonderfully with Kim. I know it was hard on Kim, god knows that, but Shego? We're talking about Shego. She was an angel, really. As usual, my King, you got me thoughtful about certain things. Maybe not in the way or about what you wanted, but... At least I'm trying to feign a review here, uh?

"Risk vs. reward"? The answer is: Yes.
Mimic chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Kim... I sure now she isn't a lesbian. She's a straight man. Who disguised himself as a woman.
All his life. And never knew about it. Somehow. XD (This would explain a lot - not)
Mimic chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Who... who would let a six year old HEAT WATER? This is not normal for me...
Well, okay, they are daughters of who they are, but still! HEATING WATER. Water is a weapon, Kim can say that! Okay, sorry for the rant, I was just, wow.
They're like Lilo, so "grown up", that's scary sometimes.

Okay, Sir, now, because of you, I have to go back and read the beginning, again, just to see if James really looked like he knew something by then, because I can't remember a thing. Okay, I remember a lot of stuff, just not this particular thing. u.u I thought it was a little weird that Anne was the one getting it harder, though...

I know I had, and should, say more things, but they're just avoiding my brain for now.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
Boy – oh, boy – does this series lives up to its title of “BEST Enemies”… I don’t think I know any other series that has KiGo pretty much happening twice! Maybe even three if we count the fight and make-up from “Twenty-four Hours”.

First I must say: Wasn’t this derived from a challenge? I’m SURE I read the first part of the fic before, likely at the Haven. Did you adopt the idea for your own series back then?

Overall, I think this episode has been one of my favorites in quite a while. The proper combination of humor, drama and romance made it all delicious. And particularly I loved seeing the twins involved, like when Kasy tried to convince Shego she took them out for ice-cream everyday. XD

It was really nice seeing how – like “Twentyfour Hour Appendix” – this episode referred back to “Domus dulcis domus”’s eight chapter and what Kim had learned there ‘bout how to woo Shego XD. Felt a bit reminiscent of Humbug’s “Scenes of Love”. Hell, it even had the same restaurant now that I check. Did you incorporate “Scenes of Love” as part of the BE continuity as well?

As for personal preference, I’d tell Shego to go for “Reward” at the end. Dunno if you’ll ever gonna do something ‘bout it, anyway. It’s certainly gonna be hard to top what Kim did for Shego in this episode.

So as always, LOVED IT! Looking forward for the next episode. _

Yours, “Referee of Continuity” Alexander/Alexlayer.

‘til next one! :D
Itachi's aprentice chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Great work. Risk all the way.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great work.
zarien chapter 6 . 3/2/2010
great story is there more
Desslock3 chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Great story, makes for an excellent crash course in the BE universe for those who have never read any of your works. As for how Shego should answer, go with reward. The more mature and less self-centered Shego that you have developed would only behave in that manner.
Daryl chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
great story. i think shego should just be upfront about getting her memory back. this way kim won't be mad at her for being deceitful if she lies. she should also just tell kim she wants more romance in their relationship
shthar chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
"Your doofus sidekick? He's still around?"

"He lives with us."

Shego's eyes went wide, "Please don't tell me we're in a ménage a trios."

Oh please write that story! Karma Chameleon was such a tease!
chiasypee chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
This was so sweet! And I think Shego should feign amnesia :P
Etherelemental chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
I say that Shego should pretend to have amnesia again. As it is, it wouldn't be all that difficult. If she does something that she wasn't supposed to remember, she can just have it written off as that it 'felt right' rather than trying to explain some long winded answer that would have plenty of places where others would be able to guess. Although, I kinda expected something a little more elaborate as to the cause of Shego's amnesia. But then again, simplicity often makes things better than something more intersting like a traffic accident. Although, I think that just for the sake of it, Kim should lose her memory shortly after this, just so Shego has to put up with Kim thinking that they're still enemies. But that's just a side thought. As it is, I figure if you continue any part from this point, it'd be in another fic which is fine for me. Even though I had hoped that this would continue on for a few more chapters. Anyway, thanks for posting all of this. It was really quite entertaining.
darkwoofe chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Very nicely done! I really enjoyed reading this as I have many of your stories. Keep up the great work...
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
great chapter

luv it

u should give shego her memory bak

i luved kim nd shego's date

very creative of

can't wait to see what happens next

update soon