Reviews for Operation: Mariposa
Skyeler chapter 21 . 10/15/2014
I'm so glad that I found this story. This story is everything I've wanted to read in a fanfic: its an ensemble piece, its tragic and triumphant, it has amazingly great pacing, and you really make me believe that seifer and squall love each other. I also loved the way you portrayed the relationships between the six main characters. You are very talented and I hope you're doing well with whatever you're doing or if you still write, with whatever you're writing now. Thank you so much for writing this. Its one of the best fanfics I've read in a really long time.
Phoenix Noir chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. It was heartbreaking, and triumphant, and it made me cry on several occasions. Both happy, and sad tears and sometimes, in the same chapter. The emotion piled into every descriptive scene gave me the feeling of really being there. I truly lost myself to this story for a few days, and there is no higher compliment I can pay to you.

I would beg for a sequel, but everything was wrapped up so neatly that I don't want one. All I ask is that you post something different. Something new, and sparkling, and preferably from this fandom.

Armadura Fairy chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Beautiful,angst, emotional, and masterful.
Midnuh chapter 21 . 9/1/2013
My god, that was beautiful. Best fic I've read in a LOOOONG time.

And THANK YOU for sticking with it long enough to give it an ending. Most stories I enjoy on this site never get one.

Definitely saving to favorites. 3
GoddessOfTheVampires chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
Its taken me a few days to read all of your story and I have to say its one of the best I have ever read, if they ever decideto do a sequal to the game you should most definately be hired to write it. I do believe I shall be reading it again in the near future
Lionheart chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
Phew! Soooo, I started reading this a long time ago, before it was finished. I tried to find where I left off, but my memory was way too fuzz, so I just started over. I'm glad I did.

Operation: Mariposa is a masterpiece! I loved every second I spent, hunched over my laptop like a fricken weirdo and ignoring the world around me, reading this remarkable piece of work. I even loved the moments I hated, most of which involved Xu, that twisted biotch. Your characterization is wonderful! At first, an FF8 fan might say, "Squall, an alcoholic? Get ouuuut!" or "Seifer? Gay? No waaaay!" and even "Squall and Seifer, together?! Squall, a perverted little masochistic who likes to be called 'Kitten' in bed?! GTFO!" But anyone who can look beyond the characters they came to know in Final Fantasy VIII, and analyze their personalities, might just come to realize that if these characters found themselves in the situations that occurred in this story, they could very well react the that they did! In this story, I mean. I hope that makes sense. Basically, what I'm trying to say, is that if FF8 was the real deal, and some of the initial circumstances that happened in Mariposa happened post-FF8, things very well could have unfolded the way they did here.

Squall never liked being a leader. He didn't like attention. He didn't like pressure. What happens to normal human beings like that who get pushed into such heavy spotlight? They drink! Or do whatever it is that helps them escape. And with all that responsibility, of course he wants to be Seifer's bottom boy! Haha

I love this. Really, really do. I love Seifer (who I used to hate) and Quistis (also used to dislike a lot). You helped me see them for the great characters they are. I am also a fan of the relationship between Squall and Quistis, and also between Squall, Quistis, and Seifer. It was just comforting... I could seriously go on forever, but I'm just gonna end it here. I was tempted to leave a review for almost every chapter, because I wanted to vent and no one would listen to me. My boyfriend definitely wouldn't. He's just as big of an FF8 fan as I am, and he didn't want me telling him about his hero being an alcoholic, drug-abusing homosexual... Which is sad for him, because this story is fantastic!

Thanks for writing! I would go on to read My Orphanage right away, but...I might not get around to studying for my exam on Monday, soooo...

3 Sav
Yarouka chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
God, Xu is such an effing c#nt!
Eighth Sin chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I really love this so far :)
TrueLightHikari chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
OMG! I love it! X3 The characters are amazing as ever! Lol its hard to believe the Squall can be such an alcoholic.
kimmargs chapter 21 . 5/11/2012
You know, after a couple of months, I still could not forget about this fiction. You're a brilliant author! The characterizations of Squall and Seifer as well as the other characters are perfect, they have indeed flaws which make them very real and human. (Although I must say, I hate Squall for his indecisions and being an alcoholic which in turn led him having sex with anonymous guys... .)

All in all I think your story is one of the best that I've ever read in the Seifer x Squall fandom. And I do hope that you'd write another one about them. Thank you very much for your wonderful work, this made fans of Squifer like me VERY VERY HAPPY.
TheBlackPheonixNightengaleFudo chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
HOLY CRUD MUFFENS IRVIIIIIINNNEEE?
Clovervan chapter 21 . 1/19/2012
Aww, it's the end? You should write a sequel or something! I dont care I just want more :(

This story was awesome! It was in my favorites for a while, after I ran across it and meant to read it later on. I just started reading and boy was I missing out! It was brilliant! I mean really what can I say? I loved it! Well drawn characters, an immensely interesting plot, plenty of twists and enough angst and tangible emotion to keep me glued to my screen. and you use just the right amount of description. You write the erotica bits so beautifully as well. Really wonderful! I’m glad everything ended well for the two

All said and done, this was a great story, and I throughly enjoyed it. And lastly, I hope you keep those wonderful stories coming in the future. Thanks for writing this one! :)
SeiferAlmasy'sLover86 chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
Loved the ending. great story! xD
ice chapter 21 . 9/21/2011
I'm not going to lie...I didn't want it to end. Are you going to do little fic-lets to see what happens to Vivi and Quistis's baby? Or Laguna? I waaaant more! :( Please put an authors note so we know what you're thinking and what you're going to do next. :D