Reviews for LADY MALFOY
asdfghjkl chapter 24 . 3/3
please please please do consider finishing this story! i do love it oh so very much 3
kpotter1993 chapter 24 . 1/30
I love this story very much, and can't wait for the next chapter.
kpotter1993 chapter 18 . 1/30
I know I'm going to find out in a couple of minutes, but I wanted to guess before I did: I have the funniest feeling that it is dear Bellatrix. I'll give a better review once I'm all caught up.
please your story is awsome have a lot of details and bring all players to life. please consider finishing it. it is too incredible to jusr let it here. hoping read more chapters. please..please..please
IDK chapter 23 . 1/15
hope u dont drop it. we never actually got the kiss scene
fanficforeva chapter 24 . 1/15
yeah i agree i hope u wont drop the story and just fprgot ur password or something. I have been waiting nearly a year now and i really look forward to continue reading it
USersmes chapter 24 . 1/15
i do hope u r healthy and have a good life and everything COUGH COUGH no offence. U havent updated this story for four years and ur other story for five years. I looked through ur favourite stories and they were all published around four five years ago. Hope u just forgot ur password or username or something. God this is such a good story i really look forward to the next chapter... although i am pretty sure i wont get to read it.:-(
Opening11223344 chapter 16 . 1/13
This is the absolute best fanfic EVER!
cookyc chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
wow what a great story
Sable Gloom chapter 24 . 12/16/2013
pleeeeeeease update this soon :(
hey waiting chapter 24 . 12/9/2013
its been s o long!si si
ate you catties
Yuki no Ai chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
please continue! i really really like the story!
NightlyCrazex chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Good lord, I can't believe it's been two years since you updated this story! I was looking through old favorites to see if I'd missed any completions and was absolutely shocked to see you'd given this up.. Such a shame really, it was in my top 3 favorite fics... If you ever do decide to take it up again, you will have at least one very happy reader.
purple sky always chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
Sometimes I feel so frustrated with Draco. But I suppose his stubborn character is why we all like him so much.
LittleGreenWollf chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
I really love this story and hope you come backe and finish it