Sxygrrl Huntress chapter 21 . 5/16/2013
Thanks for your comments ) No worries about the delay, my hunger for feedback is insatiable so anytime someone feeds me, I'm a happy camper. I'm very flattered you missed an entire night's sleep because you couldn't stop reading! What a wonderful compliment, thank you! Glad you enjoyed.

I wish I could tell you that I'm working on another one but I just don't have the discipline to do it. Happy you enjoyed this one though! Thank you again!
Kurna chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Great story. Sorry I didn't review earlier, but I found it just recently. And then I simply had to read it and did it in one go (even skipping one night's sleep for it).

Very erotic imagery all through it.

I do hope you are sitting on your next story. ;)
ScOut4It chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
I really enjoy the not-freudian slip of "Nurse Pretty" that continues to happen.

I kinda thought that maybe Nurse P(r)etty would discover some of the new injuries on Gabby and nurse her back to health in a few different ways ;) plus Gabby should make a point of letting her know that she's almost 18 (although I get the feeling that it's still a bit young for this nurse's usual tastes).
Sxygrrl Huntress chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
Thank you so much for all your comments - I love reading them. You should watch Birds of Prey - unless you are a comic fan, then you might not like it. But it was a pretty good show and towards the final episodes, it was REALLY good. You won't be disappointed with their looks - Ashley Scott and Dina Meyer are knockouts ) It does have some elements of slashy subtext too which was quite nice. Not as much as I'd like, but then again, anything can happen in fanfiction. But I was happy to see some elements of subtext. After watching the series, you might really start to enjoy other BOP slash fics - knowing the show really helps with the story. Thanks again for reading mine! I hope you enjoy it!
ScOut4It chapter 15 . 8/17/2010
Karla's outdone herself here; I'm doubting that Barbara will be in time for anything but the finale.
ScOut4It chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Karla is really addictive; intravenous blood mingling power. Such an emotional vampire too.
ScOut4It chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Poor girl (Dinah). She actually genuinely enjoys spending time with Karly (and the attention received especially) whereas Helena just wants sex and attention for the most part. I'm hoping that Karla isn't really concerned about Dinah being 16 or 17 as she seems to have no other morals getting in her way.

The story is fun; it's like a sexy version of Needful Things with a smaller character list to follow (which is great with me). I also wonder if Gabby is going to find out and if she'll feel hurt by Helena's speed in sacking another woman/girl.
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 8/17/2010
I thought Helena was only going to search out Karla to take care of the itch that she wasn't supposed to scratch. Since she's round 2nd base with Gabby, why not let Gabby return the favor? I feel bad for Dinah (not that she won't still get some Karla action) that she really is getting nothing and nowhere at the moment.

It was nice of Barbara to tell Dinah that she loves her.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
I miss Karla and hope that her and Dinah get some real quality time together. I wonder if Huntress is going to notice the little bite on Gabby's neck and get her own pang of jealousy?

The interaction with Barbara and Helena in the gym with the stretches was really sweet and the later reveal of what was witnessed by Dinah was a successful surprise that added nicely to the tension of the story.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
This is sooo devious; I love it
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is excellent writing and I love the air of mystique that surrounds that saucy woman who mesmerizes with her eyes. I'll have to actually watch the show to get some better grasp on this world, but you explain things so well and I am usually disappointed by the actors vs my imagination in the looks dept, but I just might have to do a little homework and am glad that you put such incredible attention and effort into this story. Thanks for writing femslash too :)
Sxygrrl Huntress chapter 22 . 6/15/2009
Thank you so much for the great review! I'm very happy you enjoyed the fic and that I was able to pull at your heartstrings with the emotion I wrote. You should check out my other fic "The Fear Of Loss", you'd probably end up bawling. lol You said you hope to read more from me but I have to confess, this fic took me 5 years to write, so if you can wait another 5 years, there should be another fic to my name. LOL Thanks again for reading and I loved your review - my ego is smiling now. :D
angel0wonder chapter 21 . 6/14/2009
Whoa, what a mouth-full. Granted, it took a while, but I finally finished! YAY!

Okay, anyways... Its been a while since theres been a really good epic BOP fic. Glad you pulled one off, though. Good to know this fandom isn't comepletely six feet under, lol. Overall, I loved it. I haven't been reading anything else since I started reading this, and I'm glad I did cuz it was awesome. The plot was intriguing, the way you built it up and everything drew in the reader, ya know? It was also very in character and you captured each characters insecurities perfectly. That was probably your strongest point, describing the emotions. It pulls at the heartstrings and made me tear up a few times there. Grammer was good too. Good grammer is always appreciated. The... hot stuff was... stimulating to the least ;). The new characters you introduced were'nt that bad either. Most people would have problems with ocs, but I think you handled it very well. The only thing that I have an issue with is... that Barbara said they would never have sex in the end! Whats up with that? lol

Well, thats about all the stuff I could think of. Hope to read more from you. :)