Reviews for Of Cookies
Lily chapter 1 . 2/18/2017
D'awwwwww! In my fanfics, Protoman is dating my OC Lily, and he calls her "Princess". It's apparently something her dead friend used to call her (when she was little, she was best friends with a boy who called her princess, but he died in a burning building) and it means a lot to her.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
*coos~*
B chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Nice one . Your theory needs some ironing out, but the rest is a really nice fic :D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Well done here! This was really inspiring for me, especially the, ''I'm your cookie because i'm the one sweet thing you need to relax'' part. My hat goes of to you, please make more! :D
Amberpaw1999 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh my gosh, I just-...I can't. That was so adorable and I CRAP I love it. Your a very talented writer \\\
Thorton chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
sHAHHH HH HTHIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER ? ?
bajjdal chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
so cute... Like this is way too good. Also... I'll believe your protoman voice theory. Seriously this is so adorable. I love it.
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Regarding your A/N at the end, that's been my theory too, since I got into this fandom. No wonder I love how you do Blues so much. Benevolent manipulative SOB. Magnificent, too.

It's odd to think of them using nicknames for each other (other than musical), but you did make them seem appropriate.
lopenash chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"I bend over for other people?" i loved that part! and the midget part was funny. my only issue is him calling Proto Man "hot", that me made a little uncomfortable. coffee does sound right. you painted the scene incredibly well, i can see it now.
Ebony Kain chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
That.. was.. adorable. *_*

Shadow R-B chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
That was so cute~!

That's a really unique theory.

However, it fits well.