Reviews for My King
XxBloodFromOutMyVeinsXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
ha, I never liked Keenan that much. Niall and Irial on the other hand are completely, utterly awesome. I love it! ;)
-V ;)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Go Niall
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I liked it. Always wanted to see some sort of confrontation like this. You portrayed the characters nicely, good job :)
EquusNanashi chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this was really good! nice portrayl(did i spell that right?) of Irial. And Keenan is well written, i never did like him. Too full of himself. well done.
StylingEquinox chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh, Keenan has a temper. Well, I enjoyed this. And Irial's sarcasm is always welcome.
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Keenan has some serious anger issues he needs to work on. I love Irial, he's just so real, unlikey Keenan.
bunyipbabe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like! Niall and Iri are so cute together... and I've never liked Keenan, it's good to see him being shoved down a peg or two. Keep on writing!
RosaOOX chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was very interesting. I liked how you described what Niall was leaning on, very descriptive. And I liked how Irial badgered Keenan a lot in this. Overall, real good, except for a few grammar mistakes ("Yes, my King.") Good job!
Makayla uwishuknewher chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I didn't wanna sign in. Too lazy. XD I added my username though.

Anyway, wow. Totally loved this! You really captured their personalities. Good work!
HistoryintheMaking chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Critic:

"So Niall leaned against the rough brick wall he’d been standing next to and listened as his friend tore his heart apart with every word he spoke."

I thought it was spelled N-I-A-L. But that's just my suckish memory.

"Tore" should be "Tear"

You need commas, this sentence is run on.

Overall:

Nice description.

Great flow.

Very nice action to match up with the characters, as well as the situation.

Irial's very well done. Very.

Ending was great. Other than that, seemed pretty good, though you needed a period at the end of "King."
Pineapples chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
wait, r they gay?

Oh, i kinda wish they were.

M...smexy!