Reviews for Cake
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Bella is an idiot and deserves to have her heart broken can she forgive all her friends for staying quiet about something that would destroy her?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
Alice and Rosalie are bad friends, horrible friends. They chose to keep quiet about the bet in favor of having sex with their own boyfriends. And Bella just forgives them?! For what?! They should be groveling at her feet. What is so scary is that most reviewers are okay with Bella being lied too, and are all on manwhore Edward's side. wow, just wow.
Naomi M chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Loved it :)
goldseadragon chapter 16 . 9/13/2012
A&R should have dumped J&E for coming up with the bet. Edward went along with it, sure, and he deserves to be castrated, but those wads are the ones whose black rotting brains thought it up.
RP4Ever chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Very funny!
2brown-eyes chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Jasper could have waited until he knew what Edward was going to to do before telling Alice.
2brown-eyes chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I know Edward is already thinking of stopping and he should. What it wrong with Em though. Is he too dense that is about to blow up. Not only could it hurt Bella, but I am sure Rose would be pretty pissed about it.
twihard chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
loved it!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Lol! I crack up laughing everytime he says "I'm Edward fucking Cullen!" lol! It's like he can't believe someone is treating him like an actual person and not putting him on a pedestal like most girls lol!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
I personally like it when authors put lines from the books or the movies in their fics only because it's like everytime I'm Reading a fic it's like I'm reading about soooo many different alternate universes sometimes everyone is human and sometimes the Cullen's are the vampires we know and love or Bella is the vampire and Edward is the human

And in some universes Rose is actually not a raging bitch (lol) but anyway either way her and Edward still meet and they still fall in love and live happily ever after. (I only read hea's) but when lines from Meyer's work is thrown in every once in a while it's like awww Edward still feels the exact same way no matter what "alternate universe" this is.

Ok I'm rambling now. I'm gonna keep reading and find out what Bella has to say. Great fic btw. You can probably tell im a hopeless romantic :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Edward is hot and Raptz is hot too. I think Rob is cute as himself more than Edward simply because of how sweet and polite he is. But Edward is still hot. But if I had to choose I would choose... Shit idk. Lol!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
Avidreader12 chapter 20 . 4/5/2012
Just found this fic today. Read the whole story in one day, even though I had so much to do. You owned me. I loved your beautiful, unsure Bella, and your Edward, who had been knocked around, but was willing to risk his heart. Please share more of your beautiful stories.
mycajunlover chapter 20 . 4/3/2012
What a great story.
momma2fan chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Great story. I had passed it several times and finally decided to read it. I'm glad I did. Thanks for writing.