Reviews for Cake
ImperfectAshley chapter 8 . 9/21/2011
Man Alice really gave it to him. She did not hold back and damn she was pissed as hell by all of it. Not that I had expected anything less still. Alice is one scary woman. Bella has every reason to be scared about what Edward has to tell her.
ImperfectAshley chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Edward is fucking dead and right when he was about to call off the bet too. Damn things will not be pretty right about now. As for the RPatz thing. I think he is hot as Edward. I guess it is just the personality that he has to portray. As for as himself I know just about nothing about him so though he is hot Edward to me is hotter thanks to the personality.
ImperfectAshley chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Awe Bella went over to take care of him. That is so sweet, and he thought she would have made fun of his book collection. I actually love To kill a mockingbird and I also have Shakespeare the complete works. The book is insanely long and hard to read if you can't grasp the understanding of the way people used to write.
ImperfectAshley chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Well Edward and Bella had some fun and it is very good that she is giving him a chance. Though Edward is right, Alice would not stand by and watch if he ever hurt Bella. He would go through hell.
ImperfectAshley chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
I was cracking up, Emmett truly acted like an idiot in this one. Did he really think that answer was going to fly with Rose? Yeah it seems he did and shit if it wasn't funny. Edward is not as bad as people seem to be making him out to be. Sure it seems he has been 'around' and the bet is not going to help show his good side. Still he is not such a horrible person, just one that is easily bored and likes bets too much.
ImperfectAshley chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Yeah, Bella does not seem like the kind of person that you can try and rope into something. Like poor Edward tried to do with the coffee bit. Though he is pretty smart, I doubt he was as Bella said pulling it out of his butt.
ImperfectAshley chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Edward is an idiot. Ha he thought Bella and Alice were together. I mean really? Guys take some of the crazy things they see us girls do way too seriously sometimes. Still is was pretty damn funny how he called off the bet because he thought she was in fact into girls. Also you would think what he was doing in the bathroom considered having 'sex' with himself. Though I can see why it wouldn't count in his head.
ImperfectAshley chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Well Edward obviously thinks very highly of himself. If he thinks it will honestly be that easy. I can't wait to see just how wrong he is.
ama2978 chapter 19 . 8/28/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed it and the way it turned out. Thanks for writing and I look forward to reading more of your work.
cinewardy chapter 19 . 8/15/2011
wow... really great story! I LOVE IT! you're an awesome writer :)
karencullen2007 chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
bella is playing hard to get, love it!
Sugarsnaps me chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
I'm loving it so far! Great job with the characters and I love how Bella gave him back his money! Hilarious! :')
Sonja Whitlock chapter 20 . 6/14/2011
Sweet story; thank you for taking time to write and share it with us.
allidel chapter 19 . 6/4/2011
That was a great story...thank you for sharing! :)
blackagurl chapter 19 . 5/16/2011