Reviews for Cake
EeWee chapter 20 . 5/16/2011
Enjoyed your little story. Very sweet and romantic. I would enjoy an epilogue of them in say 5-10 years and what they are doing in their life. Married? Children? Working? Where are Alice and Jasper and Rose and Emmett? I'll put you on author and story alert in case you go with that. Thanks again. E
kb12356 chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. I started it last night and finished it this morning - I wanted to know what happened! It is nice to take a break from the heavy angst that most write about the couple and read something a little more light-hearted. Yes, they did go through some drama, but it was still an overall nice, warm piece. Good job!
Sassyvampmama chapter 19 . 5/11/2011
hehehe! This was sucha fun and entertaining story with just the right amount of angst. So many authors drag it out, just to seemingly boost their review opportunities. I'm so glad that you didn't do that with this one. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2011
Loved it...
JaN319 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I like how bella dodge a bullet and said not now
Cullenfan524 chapter 19 . 5/6/2011
That was so great!
Cullenfan524 chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Yay! they are back on track now!
Cullenfan524 chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
that was good. It was a good thing she had heard of the bet a few days before...that way she has already processed it and came to her conclusion of loving him and still wanting him.
Cullenfan524 chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
That was good!
Cullenfan524 chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
That was good!
Cullenfan524 chapter 13 . 5/6/2011
That was good! Emmett redeemed himself slightly there!
Cullenfan524 chapter 12 . 5/6/2011
He LEFT! He isn't gonna tell her! What a douche! PLease I want him to turn around and tell her! POor BElla!
Cullenfan524 chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
That was a fun chapter..but he so needs to tell her before they have sex!
Cullenfan524 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
I can't believe he still hasn't told her! And why in the WORLD did Alice call for that stupid girls night! She is the one that wanted Edward to tell Bella ASAP!
Cullenfan524 chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Poor Bella that was so sad!
732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »