Reviews for Broken Wings
L chapter 19 . 4/25
Hands down one of the best stories..I LOVED it, thank you!
x0lly chapter 19 . 4/23
Your story is per-fect ! Thank you !
Stargate Trekker chapter 19 . 6/15/2019
This was perfect. Great story.
AgentKalGibbs chapter 19 . 7/7/2018
THIS IS SO GREAT!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 15 . 7/7/2018
What a dick...!
AgentKalGibbs chapter 13 . 7/7/2018
Oh bugger...
AgentKalGibbs chapter 1 . 7/7/2018
Christ... Hell, you've got my attention!
Indy Stark Jr chapter 19 . 3/3/2018
Beautiful. Well written.
Hard and sad.
And I forgot Pete XD til he reappeared XD
Thanks a lot for this story... and for this beautiful relationship between Sam and Jack. It does me good.
Thanks !
adangeli chapter 19 . 8/21/2017
Happy Fanfiction Writers Appreciation Day!

I'm not sure if I've ever left you a comment on this fic before, but I've read it several times because I enjoy it so much. I love when Sam and Jack get to just be together, without the constraints of the military, but when they also have the military hanging over their shoulders a bit. (Probably why I enjoy stranded stories so much, too!)

I can see Aggie so very clearly - you did a wonderful job with her! Original characters are hit or miss for me, but she was a real treat!
KathaGER chapter 19 . 4/19/2017
I love your story very much. Maybe some lengths in the middle, but it was always good to read. Nice they got their happy end.
kikki hope chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
I like your story. The medical stuff is clearly not your strength and neither is a timeline. But the story and story telling is good. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
Fantastic story, and superb quality of writing. The only thing that made me go 'Huh?' was the scene when the nurse requested Hammond 'do something' about the fact that Sam had gotten in the bed beside Jack. Sam had said multiple times that she resigned, so it shouldn't matter if she's in the same bed as Jack. (Although it was a nice touch having Hammond order the nurse to let them be until the morning)
djenie chapter 19 . 3/9/2015
Such a great story! I love SJ happy endings.
Poor Sam, she had to go through so much. And Jack was fantastically written.
I loved the little town with all the punny names!
Also Aggie is a wonderful character with her dogs and her cigs!
Thank you so much for sharing.
fanka77 chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Wonderful.
samantha-carter-is-my-muse chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed reading it very much :)