Reviews for Diamonds
WRITE MORE
cinderxlion chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
LOVED IT
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
im guessing u havent read fading echoes...!this is GREAT!

if of course it was a couple that i should not mention...

I HAVE 2! LIONBLAZE LOVES CINDERHEART!

they go on a date! ( well kinda )
Kokoro no Hana chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
they are meant for each other!
Danderfur chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ah! How could he? He's part of the Three for Starclan's sake!
AsterEris chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hm. I like the way the story flows, you did a good job with setting the scene and the mood. There were a few typos/grammatical errors, but that's normal. I like this one-shot; it shows a different side of both Jayfeather and Cinderheart. The one issue that caught my attention was that Cinderheart would have no problem walking in the dark - after all, cats are nocturnal and her eyes work just as well at night. Still, not a big deal, and it's good overall. Well done!

-Aster
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
so beautomousD cute!
it-will-be-anarchy chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aw, cute CinderJay! I LUV CinderJay.
Joysong chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
AW! thats soo cute!

its written pretty well too!

I just wish Jayfeather would be like that in the real books too!

Very cute!
Nianque chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Good story, one question though... How does Jayfeather know what diamonds are?
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
OH! SO FREAKING CUTE! Calms down Sorry for the all Caps. I just love your little ficlet. By the way I just saw that an obnoxious guy put up a story requesting people to flame you. Now there are to reasons why I won't flame you. One: Your stories are fantastic and I plan to read them all. Two: the guy's an idiot who can't write. Anyway nicly done, i will enjoy more from you. Bye :).
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
That was a very good oneshot and I liked it. If you'd like, I posted a oneshot about FeatherXCrow if you want to read it. Er, sorry, Im supposee to be reviewing this story. Anyway, I love this oneshot. Blaze
Mending the Sky chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was so sweet! JayXCinder rocks! Down with JayXWillow!
LightingSoul chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This story is one of your awesomest. Jayfeather and Cinderheart are really cute together. DIn't stop writing!

LightingSoul,