Reviews for Amadeus Ishida
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 1/23
As requested... aye. :) I do very much enjoy brotherly love, and this was just too cute!
NekoMimi03 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aye! Yamato freaking out is me laughing like a complete dork! also, nice fluff.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Aye!

I liked it BEE-CAAUSE:

-I'm loving Yamato's mental rants, and all the repetitivness... there's just something so cute about it... it's... it's glompable. Like this: *GLOMP*.

-I did just glomp your story, feel loved ,

-You didn't go OTT with the technical-musical shizz. Which is great, because while a good working knowledge or in depth to a topic research makes for interesting reading, most of us reviewers don't want an music lesson- we just want to chill.

So basically, this is SUPERAWESOME!

Is this you're first challenge?

Hang on... *takes a peek at your reviews*

" "I'll be the most epically intense musician..." You're starting to sound like SugarSprial. "

...I can't tell if Matt thinks that's a good thing or not :/
ReimeiOokami chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hehe Good Job!

I'm part of the forum too! (I'm Tippy)

I've never finished a challenge this quickly! ;D

Great job again! XD
Kyrie Sky chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Aye.

I did wonder at first why Yamato was playing Ode To Joy when he wants to do Mozart. I wonder if Taichi meant to misinform him on purpose. Isn't the composer's name supposed to go at the upper right of the first page, just below the title?

As for the playing with an imaginary violin, I do it sometimes as well. Oh, gosh. I just called myself weird.
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
aye i liked it because it was funny as. To see the two brothers trying to kill the other is all ways fun
Potgenie chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AYE! It's cute, I like it! :D

Except the last part... dead should be D-E-A-D.

But other than that, this was great fun!
The Deimon Commander from Hell chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I didn't really want to log in, I'm just too lazy today, aru.

-Pulls out firearms-

Who are you and what have you done with Bandgeek99, aru?
Depthmon chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
u should change

“Aw, look at my big bro the softie!” TK said, puckering up his lips and making faces at his brother. “Mattie lurves Mimi!”

“Shut up, you nerd, I do not,” Matt grunted, whacking his brother with a folder of fingering charts.

INTO THIS

“Mattie lurves Mimi!” Bandgeek99

“Shut up, you nerd, I do not, I like sora,” Matt grunted, whacking his author with a folder of fingering charts.

anyways super funny u made my day
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
*Is estatic* AYE!

So Matt is cheating on Sora with Mimi? Sounds good.

"But Tai said it was Mozart!" My favourite sentence. That made me laugh. Though I've never seen a piece of music whose composer is at the bottom corner...

I guess if there's anything to improve on, I'd pick on the sentence "You've been talking funny, too. Staying stuff (saying stuff) in a fancy way..." There's no real hint of that in the story. It would be nice to have a bit of the "fancy talk" in the rest of the story, to really show what Takeru was talking about.
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I feel like a lame because I have yet to complete any challenge, you've just blown me away!

Can I say I love you! Well I do and I loved this!

It was brotherly fluff with a hint of music mumbo jumbo that I don't even remember!

Very nice job. ;D
skipper3 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
AYE! D

I liked it because it was awesomely simple, but also kind of complex if you really think about it. And had oodles of schmoop of brotherly love with Takeru and Yamato which I just can't get enough of (even if they slipped off my top 5 favorite sibling relationships . . . *sob*).

I think you made this story really believable and funny which is just great to read. I mean, your writing style is just so . . . easy. Not easy to write, or overly simple or anything, it just . . . flows. Not really explaining myself well, here. ;

It just feels like your looking in on one day in their life and it's written so you really believe this could happen to them (which it could. 'Cause Yamato's just a dork like that).

Anyway, I really love this. And extra points for listening to a "Les Miserables" song while writing this. 3

Umm . . . bye! *waves*