Reviews for The Ritual
Angela chapter 1 . 2/9
So sweet! I love this. :)
GizmonicGirl chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Yes, yes yes! I love it!

*Turns giddy-ness level down*

Wonderfully written, very descriptive and I love the feel of it!

Sequel, perhaps? :D
empty-phaser chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
amazing story :)
rosesandanguishlover2013 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
freakin awesome! please write more!
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Love it. Goin' straight to favorites, not passing go, not collecting $200 dollars. :)
QTFics chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
You painted the image beautifully. Loved how you made something as mundane as getting ready for work something special and romantic! Thanks for sharing!
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
That was a great first try and I really enjoyed it! : )
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Very beautiful. I loved it _
close my account now chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
hmm... limitless possibilities

pon farr ~you do know what that means right?~

seperate missions

mhgood chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is lovely-I like the picture of Spock's messy hair, and the idea of a breakfast of kisses and fruit. Very nice! I'm adding this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."

One thing I'd like to point out (that I don't think you did on purpose, of course), if the bit of race!fail/species!fail in the middle: "She doesn't care that he's half Vulcan, that's part of what drew her to him in the first place. Other humans may judge, but who are they? No one. Insignificant. As long as she has Spock, nothing and no one else matters."

The way it's written, it's as if being Vulen is somehow a bad thing, a lesser thing in Nyota's eyes. I get that you're trying to show that some humans are xenophobic and would criticise her choice of loving a Vulcan (half or not), but by saying that she "doesn't care that he's half-Vulcan," you put the sentiments within HER that she distains his Vulcan side, too, that she was drawn in by that side at first but now prefers his human side. See?

I think it is so beautiful that she accepts him completely, not just his human side, and that she loves him, not just *in spite* of the fact that he is Vulcan, but because of it. She loves all of him.
Aashlee Elizabeth chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
You set the mood very effectively, and you describe the depth of a very loving, gentle relationship nicely.
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Oh, this is lovely! Short, but sweet. Funny how these two can say everything to eachother without speaking a word. I think we all hope for that kind of connection to someone in our lives, but few are so lucky to actually have it. And I have to say that this line: "A quick breakfast of fruit and stolen kisses" was the most clever and delicious part of it all!
coocoohachoo chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh my god that is just the cutest thing ever

i always wonder just like what spock and uhura's daily life would be like
Lots-of-Fluff chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
It's short and it's sweet and there was no need for dialogue. Adorable. Definitely a favorite.
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Lovely little vignette - I hope you'll write more! :)