Reviews for The Fourth Mrs Wilson
MoonWiccan6 chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
Great story! I loved it :-)
Lisztian Dragon chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
This is one case, ladies and gentlemen that lying is acceptable, heck even desirable. (Hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

Love it! All the reactions, the ringtone war, Wilson not being able to hang up on Julie and all the other little things :)
micetea chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
Yeah! That was great, hope theres more") I pick Wilsons next ringtone to be Girls just want to have fun! Sorry it took so long to review, power company turned off the power for three weeks cause they want money, hey so do I. Why should they get it all?
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
This is a really great story _

I think you should do more chapters, but even if you don't I really love this!

*favs*
mildetryth chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Oh, this was delicious! I especially loved everyone giggling... they were acting as much as a crazy fangirl as I was!
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
I loved these, so clever and original. And Wilson's ring tone and his reaction to it ahd me laughing out loud!
Diva In The House chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Love the ringtone wars. Hilarious.

Overall, it's a very cute story. Well done, and I hope you're a liar, because I'd like to see more reactions.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Be a liar because that equals update! lol/jk. I loved these two chapters. I could see Blythe accepting this. The ringtone war was awesome, but the best was House hanging up on Julie! Very nice! I hope there's more!
LoriB chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
I was so excited to see you updated this again. Both chapters were great. Loved the war of the cell phones and how House talked to Julie and hung up on her. The one with Blythe was good too, I could actually see that happening with her. I liked how you put a bit of the recent spoilers in the last chapter for the reason House and Wilson moved in together; now only if the show follows your lead, I would be a very happy girl. You really don't have to stop this series, I for one love it :) Thanks for sharing!
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
This was a great story!
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
"“I never did understand what he saw in you as a friend, but this is just too much! Why would he marry you of all people?”

“Well, it’s really the same reason that he cheated on you with that nurse. I give great head. And you don’t.”"

Just... yeah. )

Epic chapter XD
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
Like a mother and her teenage son, lol! loved it!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
I'm glad to see another chapter. Sorry I didn't review for the other two. I like how they all took it well in the end. Very nice.
MadScientistGirl chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
I really love this story. For me, sometimes the most interesting thing isn't the main thing that happens (in this case House and Wilson getting hitched) but how everyone around them reacts. And this story is entirely about everyone else, but you still see the main action. So, I really like the fact that your story is a rare viewpoint on a story that has been done before, which makes it unique. Being someone who loves seeing the reactions, I of course would love it if you added more to this story.
micetea chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Heh, I'd love to hear what Lucas hears") Funny and a great way to end (hopefully not forever) this series. It's been fun to read:)