Reviews for Ex Multus Familia: Part 2
peculiarxemma chapter 26 . 8/30/2010
Everett. Naww. I couldn't help but cringe at the first sentence of this chapter. But I can totally see why he would think like this.

Ah, loved this chapter too. I love how it's all about Everett dealing with Mona's death. Can't wait for Part 3! Or is it already out? I need to check it out.

You're awesome. :)
peculiarxemma chapter 25 . 8/30/2010
Uh-may-zing. I can't say anything else really, I loved this chapter.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 26 . 8/29/2010
Poor Everett, Can't wait to start part 3 :)
ItalianBreadstick chapter 26 . 8/29/2010
Oh, that's so sad :( I feel so bad for Everett. Great end to part two! I'm so excited to read part three :D Awesome work!
rs3071 chapter 25 . 8/29/2010
wow really great chapter as usual
BlueEyedPisces chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
Loved the scene at the end with Alec and Sidda, so happy you updated and I can't wait to read the third part, should be good :).
ItalianBreadstick chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
Very cute :) Can't wait to read more!
wizziewoo123 chapter 25 . 8/28/2010
hope we have some more sidda and alec with bean cause they make a great little family!
peculiarxemma chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
OH the bombing. It was so unexpected. :( And I forgot to say... Mona? WHY? :( I was SO sad for Everett. :( You gotta let us know what happened to him and how he handled it or something. :(

Anyways, I hope no one other than you read the comments because then I would be spoiling too much.

"Her husband had such a nice profile, very handsome, something she could look at for hours…"

This made me smile. This is *so* something Robin would think. She sounds like she's amazed she has Seth to herself, or something. I can't quite explain.
peculiarxemma chapter 22 . 7/26/2010
Oh, right, something I forgot to say about chapter 23 (probably because I knew Sidda was alive and well), already before Sidda's heart stopped, I had tears in my eyes. How could you do that? And ending the chapter with such a horrible sentence? :( I scrambled to click Next while wiping my tears. Ugh.

"He knew that there were other people here who needed his help, but damn it, he was going to get to Robin first."

I loved how Seth set aside his doctor duties to find his Robin, but when he did, he got all doctor on her and tried to find where she's hurt. He's amazing. 3

But really, Alec and Sidda are still my favourite characters. So I absolutely loved this bit too:

"Alec took a deep breath. "Sidda. One more time now. And don't lie to me. Are you hurt?"

Sidda sighed and leaned against the side of the couch. "Yes."

He sucked in his breath quickly and then gave a low growl. "How bad?""

I'm going to make my comments short and just tell you my favourite part(s). I'm sorry if this bores you. :( I like pointing things out. :(
peculiarxemma chapter 23 . 7/26/2010
This was an amazing chapter. It's so well written. Sure, there were a few mistakes like putting 'the' twice but they're all irrelevant. Over all, it was really described. That's what I love about your writing. You describe what's happening but it's not too much like some authors do. It's the little details that would seem important but are in fact quite nice to know that makes your story amazing. I'm sure your book is going to be a success. And when it's out, I can tell people that I know you. Sort of.

Okay, I won't tell people that, but just know that I think you're an amazing writer. I hope you don't give it up. I see you haven't updated in some while. Again. :(

""I had to do it," Alec said, his voice almost monotone."

I think this was my favourite part of the chapter. Do I need to explain why? I hope not, because I'm not sure I can. But there's something about it that makes the reader feel the story is really, truly happening and all the characters are real, because everything they do you can say, "Oh that's *so* something they would do!"

You just keep pulling us into the story, you.
peculiarxemma chapter 24 . 7/26/2010
Oh my God. OH MY GOD. Last night I checked my emails (I don't check it very often) and found that you updated and I went, FINALLY.

I missed this so much! Not only did you stop updating for a long time, my other favourite author isn't updating. I was really sad. :( What happened?

Anyways, on to the real comment. I FRIGGIN' LOVE THE NEW CHAPTERS. I read three chapters last night until past 3 a.m. but then I had to go to sleep because I'm sick and all. I finished the two remaining chapters right when I woke up and what a way to wake up! Sidda crashing made me cry. :( Alec getting all freaked out, sort of, made me giddy as well, so I was feeling quite, well, mixed. But of course she doesn't die. She, or Alec, can't ever die.

I loved Sidda's return home. Robin is such an amazing friend, and Seth? God, Robin and Seth are MADE for each other. (Made by you, but you know what I meant.) I also loved how Seth was there when Sidda was giving birth and trying to calm Alec down whenever he could. Even though Sidda is his friend too, he kept his cool and did his job. What a perfect doctor. sigh

It's been a while since I last read your story, so I kind of forgot some characters. I KNOW, I'm shocked myself. I mean, I remember the names, but I can't remember where they were in the first part of the story, not exactly anyway, so I'm probably going to read a few old chapters from Ex Multus Familia: Part 1. :)

Also, I forgot if Sidda and Alec mated. I mean, isn't there something about mating where, if two transgenics mated, when the female went in heat, only the male would sense it? I don't know, I read that in some other fic, so I don't know if it's canon. :O I didn't look it up (yet) and I haven't watched that many Dark Angel episodes, but I'm going to. I already got the episodes and everything.

Anyway, I going to comment on a few of the past chapters and tell you my favourite parts. :)

Once again, I love your story. Good job! Actually, AMAZING job. And that fear I had, about Sidda and Alec losing their bantering side once the baby comes - all gone. It's been gone for a long time, I'm not sure I mentioned it though.

I love baby Aiden. 3
jfg207 chapter 24 . 7/8/2010
Wow, you had me scared there for a moment. Sidda dead? Great excitement. Did Robin lighten the color to his room, Aiden's?

Now a wedding, that's great. Is there a spat coming between those two?

This story has become very exciting, well done.
ItalianBreadstick chapter 24 . 7/7/2010
Awesome! Another great chapter! I was so glad that Sidda didn't die forever :) That would have been horribly sad.
Taffyrose chapter 24 . 7/5/2010
you had me scared there for a moment or two, amazing story, cant wait for more