Reviews for Trampoline
This was so funny!
TWeek chapter 1 . 3/24
0/0
willafree chapter 1 . 3/8
plz do another chapter! i love it sooooo freaking much -
Shy Mittens chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was amazingly cute and I loved it! Your writing is very nice, and I didn't catch any spelling or grammar mistakes. The story flows really well ;w; Keep up the good work!
Bianka B chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I was so scared! I really thought that Craig fall from the building! What a jerk ;n; I don’t know how he managed to get a trampoline but who cares?! Not when Tweek is so cute and they are having so much fun uwu I just love how Tweek stops breathing haha. Also, I really liked this fic c:
toshirotaku chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Dude, this is awesome. I love it.
Sick and Sadistic chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lmao, I love pushing my trampoline over to my shed and jumping off the shed roof! Except my trampoline has a hole in it from where I tried to stab my cousin and my leg got caught in the whole and it twisted by and flung me off and smashed my head on the ground... After that I just moves the hole to the other side of the trampoline
RisaShootingStar chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This was just so beautiful! Craig had that cocky personality that made me giggle! You made everything seem so...romantic! I swear to you, after I read this I started crying! Too...beautiful.
Artsy Freak chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow, that was really good!

I love how you keep Tweek and Craig in character, and yet still make it different. I love it :)
Jade Watson chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was so cute! uber cute! i like how it was from tweek's point of view.

i hate to do this, but did you mean 'bad ass' at the start? you wrote 'bass ass'. sorry! i don't mean to critic since my fanfics hae errors too, but i just wanted to ask.