Reviews for Smoke In the Wind
ancilladominijc chapter 6 . 2/15
Wow. That was awesome!
starryjules chapter 14 . 7/19/2011
Okay, now I got better and am no longer reviewing every other chapter. This was just an amazing story. I have read very few post-Aliyah fics that tackled the season finale as well as you did. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
starryjules chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
No such thing as too much ninja! Most people write really well for just one or two characters but struggle with some of the harder voices (IMHO, Abby, Ziva, Vance). You've nailed them all though.

And major love for this:

"She should have known better - she who was baptised by fire in another world, where fathers lie and sisters die and a daughter sings low and sweet over the body of a son."
starryjules chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Nerves unfounded. Chapter astounding. Extra awesomeness points for the Russian which has been making me smile giddily for the last few chapters. Onward I read!
starryjules chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Another beautiful one - you are the master of making parenthetical comments flow through a story! The add so much to Tony's inner dialogue.
starryjules chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
The plan was to wait and only review at the end of the story, but after only two chapters, I have to stop and give praise! Achingly beautiful chapter...the dream sequence was just fantastic. I can't wait for what you've got coming!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
Absolutely amazing. The development was really believable (though I did get confused a couple of times with some of the stuff in italics, just had to reread those parts a few times). Overall a fabulous story!
A Smiling Cat chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
You did a great job with this story ! I really liked it, but the end left me with a strange unfinished feeling ...

But it was really good !

-Cat :)
Broken Ghost chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
Okay, I've permanently copy and pasted this story to my ipod so I can sneakily read it in school where I have no internet! It really is that good - best thing I've read in ages. My favourite chapters were 1, 4 and 11.
Nanuk chapter 14 . 5/11/2010
Wow, brilliant story! Wonderful writing and great description!
Moon FireStar chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
all I can say is ...you just made me cry(my poor Ziva!)
macadoodle3 chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
i am the kind of person who reviews at the end... when the story is complete ;).

i absolutely and totally LOVED it! i actually started reading it because i clicked on your new story per aspera ad astra and you recommended that we read the first fic before continuing on... so i took your advice because-hey- author knows best right? right. because this was honestly one of the best fanfictions i have read. under any of the topics i have explored. no, not one of the best- the best. so far. i am now expecting the same level of totally eloquent awesomeness in PA. dont disappoint me. or ill go ninja on you. or cry. or both. kidnap you and hold you hostage until you comply lol ;)

one of the things i think i loved most was how vulnerable ziva was, and how broken. aweful- i know- that that is what i really liked. it's probably because of my frustration with season 7. i mean really, ziva just walks into the building after being tortured and god knows what else for like 2 months. jeez. and she doesnt even look bad besides being somesomewhat dirty with unkempt hair. i also love how you actually know what you're freaking talking about. ive read some other fanfics of NCIS and i'm just thinking 'are you freaking kidding me?'. i'm somewhat new to the NCIS fandom... but even i know how to spell jeanne and that tiva is their couple name. good gal! ;)

anyways, looking forward to reading more from you :)
Melissa Rivers chapter 14 . 1/8/2010
Having re-read your WIP today, it reminded me that I needed to read this one. I've sat down for the last couple of hours escaping the stifling heat and read a wonderful tale that covers areas that the NCIS writers have missed.

You have a great talent with words, your descriptors are absolutely spot on and made the story easy reading. Loved the concept of Tony dreaming about Ziva and she sending messages that things weren't right for her, the fact that Tony was denied taking part in the rescue due to his arm and the realistic Ziva being terrified when they came storming into the room to rescue her. There's more I would love to say but I will just say that I would love you to write more! Quality authors are hard to find.
Sarra Torrens chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
Whe! Great job! Keep going girl! And nice job with kickin' Evil David in the tail with that! CHARGE!
xNONSTOPxTaLkErX chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
lol...god story...i would enjoy a sequel to it ith tiva..and mcabby..id really like you to write a scene when ziva gets back t DC and abby greets her