Reviews for Down the Road
This is really great
Guest chapter 28 . 10/14/2015
Good story, well done
Guest chapter 28 . 6/11/2015
Couldn't you have changed Mac and Leah and Leah's 'power' could have been that she could phase?
RoseDimirtitogether4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Loved it!
RoseDimirtitogether4ever chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
I loved your story! I thought the ending was a little sad :*( Other than that awesome story!
RoseDimirtitogether4ever chapter 10 . 10/9/2014
Can bella have a child with Emmett? Like she did in twilight with edward?
Lauren chapter 28 . 4/22/2014
It was a really good story I enjoyed it and even when it was midnight and I knew I had to get up for school in the morning I kept reading until I was to tired to continue it was a really good story the ending felt a bit rushed and I really didn't understand what happened to fork I wish you would have explained why it became abandoned in maybe a paragraph or two but other wise great story really enjoyed it :) can't wait to check out your other stories ;)
loventherussian17 chapter 28 . 9/5/2013
loved it
omnomsoup chapter 21 . 12/1/2012
I agree; if you don't like Twilight, the books or movies, why the hell waste your time reading a fic then reviewing? I guess some people need something to bitch about to people.
it's simply me n you chapter 28 . 10/28/2012
What a nice happy ending.
it's simply me n you chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
So, this should be interesting. Look forward to seeing his reaction to his uncle.
it's simply me n you chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Just love Emmett. He's so funny... well I saw in the movies!

Mac is too observant. Wonder what she'll say.
twivampsalvatore chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
Great story!
Kaylee10109 chapter 28 . 4/15/2010
aw I love happy endings

it's a good story

Xoxo Kelly
Fleur24 chapter 27 . 4/13/2010
I think it was cool how Edward could read her thoughts for a bit. I also love how she told Emmett to change her!