Reviews for Just One Day
Twihardder chapter 9 . 3/30
Bella said it best. "Wow.."
Laurie143 chapter 9 . 3/29
Pretty please update really soon I really want to know what happens next so if you have the time please finish amazing story can't wait for more!
EmmettRose chapter 2 . 1/26
For me this would be like saying their mates were not good enough to keep their attention and I could NEVER see Edward sharing Bella for sure after only a few years. :(
Awesome Loser chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww, you have cats?! I love cats!
Judyblue95 chapter 9 . 7/2/2014
Well that was a GREAT way to end this story...for now, I hope and not for good! The possibilities here are endless, but I think these 3 have the perfect chemistry for this. Only 10 more years and they can do it again! Just fucking wow is all I can say.
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying this smut fest you've written. I have a question, though, if you still read reviews. I haven't gotten to the last chapter written yet but notice that this story is not marked complete. Is it now or will it ever be? Maybe this will not be an issue once I read the remaining 5 chapters. I won't ask again. thanks for writing this!
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
wow. reading this makes me WET! are you, at some point in time, going to complete it?
JustARead chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Just one crazy ass day lol
JustARead chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Reunited...
JustARead chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Love
JustARead chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
They were desperate for each other
JustARead chapter 5 . 5/16/2014