Reviews for Just One Day
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2013
So. Fucking. Hot. Now where's that vibrator of mine? *wink*
Ana chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This is awesome! You perfectly capture the sexual and love aspect. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwt
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
awwwwwwwwwww I love this couple so much! Love what you did with them and their bond thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
so hot! I find jasper the hottest!
Bloodredfirefly chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Wow - this is the best sex fanfiction I have ever read, and I've read more than I care to admit. It's amazing:-) I love how it's 'believable' but also wonderfully vampire style fantasy. The only thing that gets in the way is that you glorify Bella a lot - when Bella is perfect to Emmett, that means Rose is imperfect unless expressly stated other wise. Everyone loves her so much and she's so good at everything that, to be perfectly honest, I start feeling a little 'talked down to'. Wow, this is coming out harsh - it's a minor detail, and everything else is just beautiful:-) Keep going!
Katie chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Wow, just wow!

I have never been so glued to one story as much as this one. I hoped it never ended as it very much cheered me up at the end of a busy day to read. I love that you gave Jasper his final thing, I think we were all a bit hopeful it would end in the act itself and the way you drew it out was great. I also liked the slash pairing at the end there, very hot.

Hotness aside, it is really well written, the story flows really well and you kept true to each character while erm... expanding on activities. It is really easy to lose the characters traits while expanding...

Brilliant.
Mist17 chapter 9 . 3/28/2013
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
Nessiegurl23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
... GO CARLISLE! *_*
Elara420 chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Damn. I need release like not tomorrow. Very well written and oddly enough extremely sexually suspenseful, in that I kept wondering with who and what would happen. I think I very much love voyeristic Edward! I need some more of him... Well more of the last chapter really. Enough said. You r brilliant and thank you for writing and sharing your beautifully imaginative naughty fantasies.
leemikki chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
:D!
leemikki chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
Hot!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I'm impressed with the variety - all the chapters are different, which makes it a really good read. You've clearly proof-read it (which rates very highly in my book :P ) and you've done a good job with personalities and character interaction. Im very very impressed! :)
Me chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Wow this is great! Why haven't you written anymore? Would love to see more it's great for doing dirty things with ;)
GobbSmacked chapter 6 . 11/3/2012