Reviews for Expectations and Evolutions
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Quite a fic! Love that Logan was the one who came to her at the end :) 3333
JSW chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Waahh. :( This is perfect, actually. It made me cry! T-T Had to read it twice and I was left with the same feelings of bittersweet emotion! Great job, author. I really love your realistic, feral, hell-may-care Logan, who, eventually crumbles under Marie's love. Love, love, LOVE your Rogan. Great job.
peaceful-hippie-4-life chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Amazing I wish you would continue on with this for 3 reasons. One, because I think you are a great writer two, this story has potential to be made into a longer series, and three you really nail the characters when I read their lines I can actually imagine them saying it and the scene happening you gave their characters the exact voices that they have in the movies. Bravo, Encore please! I have read a few of the rogue/wolverine stories and yours by far has the best fitting attitudes for the characters and also your is the only real one I've cared enough when reading to think I want to review this and tell the person that wrote this what a great job their doing keep on writing these rogue/wolverine stories because I will keep reading and reviewing as long as you keep writing.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I loved this! Hope at last, woot! LOVED IT!
jenefaner chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Loved it! Gosh you are so talented!
C.J. Vick chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That... sucked. Why Emma? She's... Why make him sleep with someone else? WHILE WITH ROGUE? Maybe not officially but damn... that sucked.
Avide chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I like this story. Good job.
skargasm chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
He's so dumb - I hope she slaps some sense into him!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I Loved this fic to bits! OMg! I love it! xD I'm sorry but I hate Emma now :D hhahaah xD Good job with the fic!
SetInSmoke chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This made me melt. I'm addicted to angst, but I'm a HUGE sucker for fluff. You hit I'mStillBadass,ButIFeelToo!Logan right on the head. He was perfect. That last line he said just about made me squeal.

Great job!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
M, that was excellent. I really liked how raw Logan's thoughts are, very true to the character.
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So I thought I reviewed this, but apparently not. I absolutely adored this and your concept behind it. It helped inspire me to write my own Logan/Rogue fic. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more of your work!
ashjamwoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Wow.. this was a really great story! I loved how everything fell into place and how strong Marie is throughout the whole thing :D
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
logan was a jerk here but glad he confessed in the end...
Cheyenne-Lestat chapter 1 . 6/23/2009