Reviews for Someone Different
Menka chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This story was too cute for me to even begin to find the words. I just loved this story and wanted to let you know.
ConstructiveWriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Quiet excellent. Way to expand on the characters and their relationships. This sorta thing is why I read fanfiction in the first place.
Seyfert chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved this story. This is exactly how I imagine the kids would react to this situation, capturing that is no small feat! I also liked the story's pace, it was perfect.
Sedaytion chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Oh wow this was lovely! It's certainly my favourite fanfic in a very long time; I adored it, honestly _ It was wonderful, and such a pleasure to read (':
kiddi chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Nice I am a big fan of the game.
Luv2Game chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
When I first saw this, I thought, "Jade? A playa? Wha?" But I am currently at the point in the game where Fehn makes the 'canned food' comment, and I can now see where this stems from.

First time Fehn mention canned food I was like, "Wah? Canned food? Like, canned Starkos?" XD I am that slow...

Anyhoo, yeah, I can appreciated where the idea for this came from. I can't say that I picture Jade as a woman of many men, but, hey, it's canonly suggested. XP Nice take.

Love how Fehn warmed up to Hub, too. Who doesn't love Double H?
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
A very cute little story about Double H and the lighthouse kids. Keep writing
HollyMyCoolCat chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
So cute, again. But, in the conversation of Jade and Fehn, Fehn looks much older then he is. He talks like he was 14 or 15 years old. In the story, it seems logical, but when you look at the game itself, it's quite different. Not something Fehn would do.

Still, it's a wonderful story. Can't you write more of those? D
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Oh, this is delightful! I really wanted a cutscene like this, after I read Fehn's 'canned food' comment in the game - but no cutscene came! I love this The little bits of banter between Jade and Double H are so cute and the children are all so lovable, especially Fehn, who is concerned for Jade, hehe. I love how he was trying to hide his enthusiasm and failing!

And you uploaded two in one day! I nearly exploded in excitement! It's not like there are many BG&E fics on here, so for two to appear at once! How'd you do it? hehe, I'm usually hard put to upload one never mind two! Keep going! I'll read the other one next