Reviews for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Jack's Journey
Quizmaster77 chapter 21 . 6/24
Hey have you given up on this? If not I'd like to know when the next chapter is coming out.

-Always supporting: QuizMaster77
XD chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
staff of the monkey king son goku

cameoooooooo
Facecake chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This story seems quite innocent, but so did your story "The Man With A Gallade's Arm" I wonder how this story turns into a rated-M.

- Always supporting Facecake.
Ashuri Brighty chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
Brilliant plot to the story
Keep up the good work
B's be trippin chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Dang son that's deep ... And awesome!
Sean Sinari chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
You can't just end it on a cliffhanger, and a n abrupt one at that. Nothing is resolved yet in the story. If you want to continue to call yourself an author, then you need to finish what you started. I can say these things because I am in the process of writing a real original non fanfiction book. So from one author to another, please don't leave us all in the dark like this. A story this good must be finished. And I hope that you do finish it.
GSlayer chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
This is an awesome story! I really hope that you will continue this! I honestly wasn't too sure about this at first, mostly because I'm not too fond of the whole cyborg idea, but you made it subtle enough as to where I actually liked it! Again, I really do hope that you continue this. I would love to see what happens next.
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
hey Genesis, are you ever going to continue this story? I've rather taken a liking to it, although just do ya know, can you make the POV changes between chars like Alice and Jess more obvious so we know they happened? it can be confusing.
E chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Screw the monkey! Fire Mouse FTW!
randomprson chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
I am loving this. The plot is great but the pov changes are annoying. WHENS IT BEING UPDATED?
gigatrainer chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
im just wondering r u going to make or not because truthfully i think u should because this is one great story
shugokage chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
Great story good job!
LyraGlaceonVulpix chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I LOVE IT!
anon chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I wonder if Jack, when he evolves into an Infernape, he'll carry around a minigun or something, because you compared him to a Terminator.

Just wondering.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
After reading this much i like the origanality