Reviews for The Timekeeper
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 4/8
This is my second time reading this story, and I love this chapter! I love seeing the interplay between Clockwork and the four boys, and I love the way Daniel Masters managed to work his way into the Time Master's life! Is Daniel related to Vlad Masters? An ancestor, or related to an ancestor of the man?
bibliophilea chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
In only three chapters, you've made me fall in love with Clockwork all over again! I love his character in Danny Phantom, and I love the origin story you've started! I know it's been almost five years, but I sincerely hope you come back to this story!
ignissaltator chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
I think this is an amazing story! This is the first story I have ever read of Clocky's origins! Its cool!

By the way... you seem to have decided that writing a really good story, bringing it to a cliff, then abandoning it to die is a good idea! What's that about?!
shadow chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I am really enjoying this story and hope that you continue it

like all your work I think that this is well written and you have written the characters well

and I do wonder what the future boy could be.. hm what a mystery XD
1valleygirl4 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
love this so far, i haven't seen any Clockwork origins, and this is about as close as i can find. Good Job!
alexandra'sspirit chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
This is a really good story. There aren't a lot of Clockwork stories, let alone stories that capture Clockwork's mannerisms like your story does. You are an excellent writer and I hope you do continue writing this wonderful story! I can't wait to read more :).

Alexandra's Spirit
PanLynn chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
This might be one of the best Clockwork fanfics that I've ever read. Please continue, it's such a great story the emotions r fantastic (I feel like I'm spying on real people when I read it rofl) XD
autobotgirl12328 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
i am loving this story! It's so indepth, so personal, it's as if i'm right there as if i am him! This is amazing...update soon
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
(Typing this as I read) I wish I could dream like Clockwork. So, his dream world is how he is as Clockwork? All knowing and time wisened? That's really cool. A creepy twist on Jack the Ripper, but more meaningful in the ghost world I suppose. Wow, I really like Lottie, so strong and independant despite the time. The imagery is still breathtaking as is the emotion. Ha, ha, ha...the foreshadowing there at the end had me smiling. I'll be waiting not-so-patiently for the next installment of this fascinating tale. You aure you don't have a book out already?
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
(Writing this as I read) Sadly, I know people with the intelligence (or lack thereof) of those boys. I always imagined Clockwork would have a witty vocabulary, though he isn't often given the opportunity to use it. Those boys are just cruel. Time slowing, a hint at powers to come perhaps? Ooh, Clockwork has a vengeful side. Hmm, Daniel Masters.

Oh, I didn't know Clockwork's voice actor had died. That's terrible. Can't wait to read more!
PhantomWriter2.0 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Amazing, astonishing really. The amount of time you must have put into this...The emotion and perfect capture of the human psyche. I love that Jack the Ripper is in this as he is one of time's most feared and mysterious cereal killers (ah, gotta love puns). If I may ask, how long did this take you to write?

Your writing style is something to be admired. The emotion and imagery make you feel as if you are right there, switching from character to character to feel every emotion that they do.
Garnet Sky chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Wonderful rendition of Clockwork.
ImmortalPhantom22 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Okay, it's not that I enjoy gross bloody scenes or anything, but I DO like when people are able to describe things vividly to make people feel grossed out! I'm not sure why, but I really like how you're able to write those scenes!

That was a nice way to end a chapter! _ Hm, I wonder who that could be! XD

Great chapter! Definately creepy in some parts! But very nicely written! Keep it up!
sciencefreak330 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Yes! We will get to see story time, right? Great chapter. So, is Alden's dream form an early form of Clockwork? I can't wait for more!
Samantha-Girl Scout chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Oh my oh my oh my... lol This is most definantly going to be interesting to continue to read! I can't wait for you to update again!

KEEP WRITING!