Reviews for The Fine Line Between Love and Hate
colette.wong.378 chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
Can you make something like a short funny sequel?
Juunnachi chapter 20 . 7/12/2013
Sugoi! Love this!
monize chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
awesome piece. Love it!
OasisSerenity chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
Neji and Tenten are so perfect for each other! Great story!
lilgirlB chapter 20 . 8/10/2011
i really LOVE your story and how it made me cry at one point realizing that i had the same experience as Tenten had (the part wherein she thought of how everyone asks her to do things that they want, and never what she wants)...

though the story was well constructed, i would like to point out (to help you for your future stories) that there were words that you used incorrectly like: there, their, your, you‘re, women (refers to many), ect.. you are a good writer and you have potential, so don‘t let these trivial things ruin your perfect story... just a little advice from your reader.. :) i“m looking forward to reading your works! ;)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 20 . 7/21/2011
Awesome really like the ending there, definetly one of my favourites
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 19 . 7/21/2011
Awww best ending ever, reminds me of the tv show friends. The airport scene was sooo romantic, god I'm acting like a love sick fool, lol. Seriously you did an amazing job
Karukaka chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Lies! u can stay cool by swimming
gibergabber chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Hey, I'm sorry, I dont want to seem rude, but... just take this to heart, for the future, okay?

They're they are

there it is in that dirrection

their it belongs to them

your it belongs to you

you're you are

alright :D Just thought that you might find that a little bit easier.

gibergabber (feel free to look me up, if you want, Tenten and Neji are my favourite as well.

Just a little helpful hint,

gibergabber (incase you forgot)
HOY chapter 20 . 4/22/2011
I know I'm probably not up to date, and I'm sure it doesn't help for me to bring this up, but I just want to say that everything is goign to be alright. You say your friend recently passed away, so I just wanted to let you know that it isn't as bad as it seems to be.

My mother recently passed, and I holed myself up inside and bottled my tears. I never cried because crying is a sign of weakness in my opinion. But I'm telling you to let those tears out and inform people of how you feel.

Keeping emotions inside of you is somewhat lethal to yourself and your family and friends. It can be compared to a can of pop; if you shake it up and open it, it's bound to create a mess. And trust me, a pop mess is sticky and will stick to things for a long time.

If you cry and show your emotions, you will be safer when you get angry. Though people managed to shake you up, they can't manage to twist your cap off, creating a sticky mess that will sit and cause pain and grief until someone finally decides to clean it up.

I would also like to inform you that your story made me laugh and cry. It portrayed realistic emotions. I really loved the way it ended, and it pains me to think that there will not be a sequel.

Now, I am not sure if you will take me up on this offer, but I happen to have come up with an idea.

Neji and Tenten are the main couple. Naruto and Hinata, Sasuke and Sakura, Temari and Shikamaru, and Ino and Kiba are the side couples.

In a world where everything is always for the better, can two people striving on sin survive? Join Hyuuga Neji and (insert surname hear) Tenten as they become partners-in-crime and steal not only money, but each others hearts.

That would be the summary. It would be a story about Neji and Tenten creating an organization loosely based off Robin Hood. They steal for the purpose of the poor, but also for their own purposes. Tenten steals because it is how she was raised. Neji steals because it proves his ablity as a Shinobi. Together (with Naruto, Hinata, Temari, Kiba, Ino, Sakura, Sasuke, and Shikamaru), they strive to be the better person.

That is my idea for a story. Though it is entirely your decision whether or not you take me up on my offer, I will be watching checking your profile hopefully.

Thank you for your time!
I C Y U R O K chapter 20 . 3/8/2011
I know this is really really really late but sorry about your friend and this was an awesome story! How did you manage a happy ending when your sad?
Shu of the Wind chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
'Why do you smell like cheese?'

Possibly THE best Neji line EVER.
Youndime16 chapter 20 . 1/5/2011
Very nice fanfic. U should make a sequal where all the pairs go on a vacation or something. That'd b cool :)
Kupcake1010 chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
ohmy frickin god i love ths story! is so good! i really liked the epilogue it was super cute. sasuke was really amusing when neji called him, haha. and when neji stuck out his tongue that was cute. anyhoo, great job! :)
Solaris-Whitefish chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i really love this fanfic please update soon i MUST know what happens! -